• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

I'm using the GUI interface of ClownBD.

If I have the "forced subs" box filled in/greyed out, ClownBD will scan and extract the forced subs from the selected subtitle track.

However, rather than just mux only the "FORCED.sup" file, it will mux also the original subtitle track. Giving you two subtitle tracks.

Does any way exist to get ClownBD only mux "forced subs" into the final output?

Perhaps modifing something in the ini file, or the bat file in batch mode?

Change the .META file (use BATCH mode) and remove the none-forced subs before executing the .BAT file.

I noticed that the new ClownBD Copier program you are working on shows a preview window of the stream. Any chance this feature might be added to original ClownBD?

Is it working for you? I'm getting a few reports in the German forum that it don't work for them.

No I don't plan to add this. The point of the preview is so you can remove extras that you don't want (FBI warnings, adverts for films you already own, unwanted language sequences). The (old) Clown_BD package is for main movie anyway, so you just open it in PowerDVD.

I know that is a problem of eac3to, which only shows to me 32 streams of subtitles, when TotalMedia Theater shows to me 37 streams, and precisely it is 36 where there are the forced that I am interested in.

Some suggestion of like extracting them?

Is it working for you? I'm getting a few reports in the German forum that it don't work for them.

No I don't plan to add this. The point of the preview is so you can remove extras that you don't want (FBI warnings, adverts for films you already own, unwanted language sequences). The (old) Clown_BD package is for main movie anyway, so you just open it in PowerDVD.

Yes, preview window is working for me but if stream is large is fairly choppy and slow playback, then again its doing straight from disc using AnyDVD.

ClownBD so far is meeting my needs, but there is just one thing that is confusiing, it does not show the total space that selected settings would take up. This would be nice so I can see if I maybe need to go with core audio to fit on a BD25. Thanks for this tool its very handy.

The problem seems it resides in the fact that BD supports 255 streams of subtitles, but only 32 can be PGS, the rest they have to be TXT or PIP, and eac3to or tsmuxer only list and demux type PGS.:bang:

Also normally TXT and PIP reside on another mts file.

Most Universal' movies put forced subtitles as TXT or PIP on externals mts files.

Some idea of that it is possible to do?

Last edited:
The problem seems it resides in the fact that BD supports 255 streams of subtitles, but only 32 can be PGS, the rest they have to be TXT or PIP, and eac3to or tsmuxer only list and demux type PGS.:bang:

Also normally TXT and PIP reside on another mts file.

Most Universal' movies put forced subtitles as TXT or PIP on externals mts files.

Some idea of that it is possible to do?

Perhaps Pelican can help? I've no idea

attachment.php

Attachments

• VanHelsing.jpg
    VanHelsing.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Thanks to Dave088 and mike_r.

Problem solved reading the thread http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146501.

Bdedit help me to know in that mt2s file were the TXT subtitle. #36 it's contained in 00146.m2ts.

deank's textST utility it has allowed me extract subtitles as SRT.
deank's easySup utility it has allowed me convert SRT to SUP files.

:bowdown::bowdown::agree::agree:

Last edited:
High Rate LPCM Corrupted after remux

I am trying to extract episodes from the series disc "The Universe Season 3, Disk 1". With ClownBD the resulting audio is quite unpleasant, buzzing and scratching with a hint of the narration behind it.

The source disc episodes have a stereo LPCM track that BDInfo reports as "2.0/48kHz/24-bit/2304kbps"

After processing with ClownBD, BDInfo reports the result as "2.0/48kHz/20-bit/1920kbps"

The eac3to wav to w64 log shows:
WAV, 2.0 channels, 0:44:28, 21/24 bits, 2304kbps, 48kHz
Reading WAV...
Writing W64...
Creating file "N:\DemuxOutput\UniverseS3E01 Deep Space Disasters\Audio_3_English.W64"...
The original audio track has a constant bit depth of 21 bits.
eac3to processing took 1 minute, 17 seconds.
Done.
The tsMuxeR logs shows:
SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
Decoding H264 stream (track 1): Profile: High@4.1 Resolution: 1920:1080p Frame
H.264 muxing fps not set. Get fps from stream.
H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
0.0% complete
Decoding LPCM stream (track 2): Bitrate: 2016Kbps Sample Rate: 48KHz Channels:
Decoding PGS stream (track 3): Resolution: 1920:1080 Frame rate: 23.976
97.1% complete
Creation of Blu-ray playlist
Creation of Blu-ray stream info and seek index
Mux successful complete.
Muxing time: 5 min 39 sec

Note the difference in audio data rate.

It seems that the eac3to conversion from WAV to W64 is at fault. The WAV sounds right, the W64 sounds bad.

IIRC, the W64 conversion was for large files, which is not the case here. I will try remux with the original WAV for comparison.

Logs, meta and batch are included.

Attachments

• UniverseS3E01 Deep Space Disasters.rar
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I saw Atak_Snajpera report this bug already to Madshi on Doom9. They're claiming the 64bit headers are incorrect in eac3to.

I saw Atak_Snajpera report this bug already to Madshi on Doom9. They're claiming the 64bit headers are incorrect in eac3to.

I changed the meta file to reference the WAV file and remuxed. Oddly, the audio sounded the same. I renamed the W64 file and deleted the ISO to make sure it was rebuilding it. Still the same.

I don't know whether that implies that tsMuxeR has a similar problem in the interpretation of the odd sample width or if something else is going on.

I am also puzzled why they put such a high rate stereo stream on a program not notable for its audio quality. It's mostly narration and background music. The previous season was the more common 1500Kbps, also overkill.

Random corruption.

I'm getting random corruption in the movies. I don't have any error messages that I can see and the movies play fine save for a graphical glitch every 5 or 10 minutes. Play from the original disc is fine. Many times if I just rip the movie again all is well. Other times the glitches just move and the only way for me to see them is to watch the movie. :( Any ideas?

-Thanks

Last edited:
Please post an AnyDVD log from the original disk of a movie that ends up corrupted.

How are you playing back (eg PowerDVD & playing the created .m2ts directly from the hard drive, or PS3 from a burned BD-R).

Back