• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Hello - Need some help with ClownBD 0.76.. (note - none of these problems occured with 0.75).

I am currently having a problem where when i re-mux a BD rip to include multiple audio tracks (AC3 and original HD audio - for use with network media servers) the program gets stuck at 100% and never completes. Meanwhile the file it creates gets larger and larger.. (i stopped it once it got to over 200GB). i tried re-insalling it, tried on multiple computers, no dice.. anyone else find this problem? cheers!!

If the problem is repeatable, as you suggest, can you try the 0.75 version to see if it would really work?

If it does, you will have added an important data point, if it does not, we know the problem is with the source or the system you are using.

If directory name's on HardDisk containing Blu-ray disc has dots (.), Clown_BD refuses to initiate.

I get the error : o:\Angels.Demons Is not valid In combination with selected Type (BDMV).

If I remove the dot in directory name it's all OK.

What's wrong ?

Remove the dots and any special characters that are not a-z, A-Z or 0-9.

The underlying programs react differently to non standard characters and most of them will object or not work at all.

Remove the dots and any special characters that are not a-z, A-Z or 0-9.

The underlying programs react differently to non standard characters and most of them will object or not work at all.

thank you very much

I don't know if this has been said beore but I wonder if there is a way to prevent the computer going to sleep while clown_bd does its thing?
Kind of annoying when you leave the computer and then come back to see that the remux was interrupted. :agree: I really really really love Clown_BD but this is a small issue I've noticed.

EDIT
Oh by the way. Is it possible to run clown_bd via Wine? I have tried but can't get any further than step 1, I just get the eac3to log then.... nothing. :(. If anyone knows a way to make it work with Wine please speak up! :)

Last edited:
To stop your comp from going to sleep, just go in to the "control panel" then "power options" then "edit power settings" and tell the comp to never go to sleep.. and thats it. I don't believe there's an option in ClownBD for that so that will have to do til or if it ever happens. Cheers.

Alternatively you could look at the command line powercfg.exe options:

Code:
powercfg /?

I suspect there's a way to set it from the command line and set it back when you're done. You could create a batch file to launch ClownBD that turns it off when it starts and on when it's done.

VOutput_Format seem to be ignored. While the batch file contains .FLAC for audio, it uses .* for video.

Inifile:
[Version]
INIVersion=v0.76

[...]

[Audio]
AOutput_Format=.FLAC
AC3Quality=
DTSQuality=
DTSCore=0
UseAudioAsIs=0
eac3toAExtras=
[Video]
VOutput_Format=.MKV
ChangeFPS=
eac3toVExtras=
[StartUp]
IfShowOptions=0
LastXPos=397
LastYPos=190
[Versions]
IfWarnEAC=0
IfWarnTSM=0
IfWarnJAVA=0
[Preferences]
OrderAudioLang=ENGLISH DUTCH
OrderSubLang=DUTCH
[Options]
GUILanguage=EN
IfShutdown=0
IfCloseGUI=0
IfShowDOSBox=0
IfUseAVCHD=0
IfUseNMT=0
IfUseNMT_ASIS=1
IfUseNMT_PCM=1
IfUseNMT_AC3=0
IfUseNMT_DTS=0
IfForceCaptions=1
AutoCloseLog_Timer=10000
Allow_Internet=1
ifSplitChapters=0
IfChop1Second=0
[BATFile]
ifExecuteOrBAT=1
[PostProcess]
PostProcess=

erm, yes. if you just add values that have no corresponding programming logic behind then they are ignored.

I didn't add it, VOutput_Format was already there, I only changed it's value. Just like I did with AOutput_Format and that did work. But could you make it work? The only thing it should do is change video[.*] to video[.whatever]. Or maybe that does work but it doesn't regognise MKV, maybe you could add that.

I need it so I can use MKV as video output. Eac3to will then set the fps when required, and I can use the postprocessing to merge it with the audio, bdsup2sub and chapters files. I really like the chapter info for music bd's.

edit: Or maybe I've added it a few weeks back...

Last edited:
It's easier for you to use BATCH mode and then edit the .BAT file before you execute it.

That's what I'm doing now, but it would be so much nicer if I could select the movies in the gui and run the batchfile. A well, if it's not an option to add it then I'll make a vbs script that edit's the batchfile for me and runs it.

I thought it would be nice, I could post my postprocessbatch file so you could add it to the code of clown_bd, so you could add an MKV option.

A well, if it's not an option to add it then I'll make a vbs script that edit's the batchfile for me and runs it.

Or you could simply do it all from the command line yourself. You've mentioned already you're familiar with such.

Or write your own app? That way the features could be as granular as you like and be specifically what you need.

Thanks for the info. You can use this version if you want, no changes should be needed for Clown_BD.

@ mike_r

Just received another new release of eac3to, I currently don't use eac3to as a standalone software program, now only use it with Clown_BD, makes life much easier for me. Don't know how (if any) it would effect Clown_BD

eac3to 3.20

v3.20
* fixed 3D demuxing (argh)

eac3to software page:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=125966

Direct download link:
http://madshi.net/eac3to.zip

http://www.videohelp.com/download/eac3to320.zip

VideoHelp.com software page:
http://www.videohelp.com/tools/eac3to

:)

I don't own any 3d films, and in any event tsMuxeR can't stick them back together anyway, so not much use for anyone just yet.

Back