• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Trying to download ClownBD and McAffee 'blocks' it due to two trojan files! Anyone know why this file has a 'virus'?

Search this thread for "McAffee" but spell it right. Then, at your option, complain to McAfee.

Norton is also showing trojan.adh being in clown_bd_v0.76.exe
It claims the trojan has been removed.
Anyone know whats going on????? :mad:

Got 6642, Avatar makes it through eac3c but doesn't Tsmux?

Tried ripping to HD, same problem. What log should I post?

I tried this on the day it was released, works fine. It could be any number of issues your end (what does the error message say?). I'm thinking not enogh space for example.

I tried this on the day it was released, works fine. It could be any number of issues your end (what does the error message say?). I'm thinking not enogh space for example.

Changed from AC3 to unconverted and worked fine, Mike.

Now if I could just learn how to get the forced subtitles!

thx

bob

Leave the checkbox 'force subtitles' grey. Make sure that ENGLISH is the 1st subtitle language and BDSup2Sub works (need JAVA). The rest is automatic. Try in BATCH mode, there'll be a step called 'Call BDSup2Sub' which creates the *_FORCED.sub streams and another step called 'Change .META' and a final step saying 'Force Subtitles' (or something like that). Which part is missing for you?

Then you have to report it to Norton that it's a false positive

I sent it to Symantec for analysis.
Pain in the butt to send it, I had to disable Norton to be able to download it for submission, otherwise Norton would not allow it to be downloaded.

For me, clown_bd is to valuable a tool to abandon,
and my HTPC has nothing on it that a trojan could steal.
If it is a real threat, I am sure others may want to know.
I will post what they say, (if they ever get back to me)

Leave the checkbox 'force subtitles' grey. Make sure that ENGLISH is the 1st subtitle language and BDSup2Sub works (need JAVA). The rest is automatic. Try in BATCH mode, there'll be a step called 'Call BDSup2Sub' which creates the *_FORCED.sub streams and another step called 'Change .META' and a final step saying 'Force Subtitles' (or something like that). Which part is missing for you?

mike,

The problem is when the Navi are speaking in their language I don't see the English translation on the screen.

Is BDSup2Sub a separate program/step I have to run in addition to clown?

When I try to run batch mode it keeps looping me back to step one in clown. I forgot how to launch the batch!

thx

bob

you press 'EXIT' to start the .BAT. Please post the .BAT here for me to look at it. There are no manual steps you need to do, the Na'vi speaking subtitles are extracted into their own .SUB file and forced. It works OK, I've done it.

you press 'EXIT' to start the .BAT. Please post the .BAT here for me to look at it. There are no manual steps you need to do, the Na'vi speaking subtitles are extracted into their own .SUB file and forced. It works OK, I've done it.

Mike,

Sorry for being such an idiot... I did exit, and and a command window came up and I had to go to work. Where the heck is the .bat file ???

:bowdown:

bob

Sorry for being such an idiot... I did exit, and and a command window came up and I had to go to work. Where the heck is the .bat file ???

The batch file is in the same folder as the ClownBD binary. You get a batch file only if you check that option in ClownBD, however. Your description above seems to indicate that you have not.

The batch file is named with a representation of the date and time. It will be the most recent thing in that folder if you order the items by date.

I, also, transferred the movie only from Avatar US using my default settings. The subtitles appeared from the first English subtitle track automatically in TMT2.

My settings are basically all English for audio and subs, AC3 5.1, DTS. I leave the audio unconverted and taking the HD tracks + AC3 5.1 if available.

It 'just worked' for Avatar.

The batch file is in the same folder as the ClownBD binary. You get a batch file only if you check that option in ClownBD, however. Your description above seems to indicate that you have not.

The batch file is named with a representation of the date and time. It will be the most recent thing in that folder if you order the items by date.

I, also, transferred the movie only from Avatar US using my default settings. The subtitles appeared from the first English subtitle track automatically in TMT2.

My settings are basically all English for audio and subs, AC3 5.1, DTS. I leave the audio unconverted and taking the HD tracks + AC3 5.1 if available.

It 'just worked' for Avatar.

I did check "batch" and the command window comes up and runs.

Whats folder do you mean by ClownBD binary? The movie folder with the logs, audio, etc?

thx

bob

Guys, I'm still kind of confused on this matter and I'm hoping someone can clarify this for me.

I'm using the Clown BD package to rip my Blu-Ray discs to an M2TS file. My goal is to maintain the original video, original LPCM/DTS HD/Dolby HD tracks, and all of the subtitles in a M2TS file.

I still don't understand what the "Forced Subtitles" option do. Do I need to tick that option to get all of the PGS/SUP subtitles from the disc?

What about the "Network Media Tank Audio Options"? I still don't quite understand what it does and how it'll serve my purpose.

Another thing that bugs me is in the audio options, where I can pick which audio track to rip, I can't delete or unselect the core DTS file. I want to save space and don't want to include unnecessary files in my M2TS file. If I'm going to use DTS Master Audio, what's the point of using the embedded DTS file? Is it mandatory? Or I can just unselect or delete it so that all I have is either the DTS HD/Dolby HD tracks.

Also, in the Output Audio Format, I don't understand what the "core" option does. I just pick the "unconverted" option right now because I don't want to convert the audio tracks.

One final thing and that is kind of bugging me. Upon completion of the ripping process, I notice that there are two English subtitle tracks ripped. How is that possible? In the Clown BD Step 3 menu, I only saw 1 English subtitle tracks, but yet when viewing the information of the M2TS file from a program called Mediasource, it says there are 2 English subtitle tracks. What's going on?

Thx for the help in advance guys!

Can someone answer my questions above?

I did check "batch" and the command window comes up and runs.

Whats folder do you mean by ClownBD binary? The movie folder with the logs, audio, etc?

Since the batch file runs only on exit when you respond in the affirmative to the question about running it now, I assumed you were running in 'one-shot' mode.

If you are in batch mode and say 'no' to that question it will ask if you want to edit it. If you say yes to this, it will open in notepad. You should be able to find it using normal windows techniques from that document. One way would be to search for the document with that name.

The ClownBD binary is the program you run. It lives wherever you expanded the downloaded zip file, perhaps in your downloads folder or wherever you moved it. If you launch it with a shortcut, use normal windows techniques to find the original item.

Found it!

Never had to look for one before.

Let me know?

thx

bob

Attachments

• Clown_BD v0.76_20100505_151747.zip
    755 bytes · Views: 7
Norton Trojan ADH

Hello all, sorry that I don't post much. I have been able to find answers to my problems by reading others posts, however I too have had problems with the norton security suite. This is how I worked around the problem. Hope this helps.
*Turn off Norton by clicking settings, click antivirus, click Auto-protect off, delete and redownload clown BD V0.76, extract files to where ever you like
*Open Norton Security Suite
*Click Settings
*Click antivirus
*Click scan and risks
*Click configure on scan exclusions
*on scans exclusions click ADD,then browse files for Clown BD V0.76 where you put it,click on the file then click OK.
*on Auto-protect exclusions click ADD,then browse files for Clown BD V0.76 where you put it,click on the file then click OK.
* after both are done turn Norton back on settings, antivirus, Auto-protect on.
*Open clown BD it should work.
Good luck I hope this works for you guys.

Back