• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay and Mortdecai final fixes

Mortdecai region a us nretflix

Have same problem black screen. anydvdhd status set to default. beta 7.6.0.3. Dont use speed pass. just want to rip and burn iso to 50G bdr.Have done this many times over 200 discs both 3D and non 3D. I see aother zip logs have been sent. But will add mine to the list, but probably redundant.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.3_Info_E_MORTDECAI.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
We only have one actual disc for testing here and it works fine with that one.
Can some of you please post the contents of your JAR folder with AnyDVD active, so we can verify the modifications?

MOCKINGJAY_PT1 and MORTDECAI are US Redbox versions. Both with 7.6.0.3.

Attachments

• MOCKINGJAY_PT1 JAR.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 1
Fix is coming up.

My Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Retail (UPC: 03139820644680) from BestBuy works perfectly. It worked with AnyDVD7602 and now works with 03 and 04 too. In all 3 cases I selected region A and it plays all the way thru using my ancient TMT5. Hope this helps, great job guys.

PS: It also works on the Redbox bluray version too.

Last edited:
MOCKINGJAY_PT1 and MORTDECAI, both US Redbox versions, are now working correctly with 7.6.0.4. :)
Thanks!

Just got home from work and tested new version.
Works fine on Canadian MOCKINGJAY with REMOVE BD REGION CODE enabled

Good work

Canadian Mortdecai still not working with 7.6.0.4, Canadian Mockingjay WORKS

AnyDVD HD status for drive with Mortdecai inserted does not indicate Java protection removed or the correct playlist. All software Blu-ray players show black screen when attempting to play. I have attached logfile and zipped the JAR directory with AnyDVD 7.6.0.4 active.

View attachment AnyDVD_7.6.0.4_Info_I_MORTDECAI.ziplog
View attachment 26929

Canadian Mockingjay Pt. 1 DOES WORK, THANK YOU, and plays back with menus and everything in any Blu-ray software player.

Almost there...I can feel it...

Cheers,

--michael

Last edited:
Mortdecai blu-ray Region A US Redbox PL433

Confirmed 7.6.0.4 fixes my version too. Great job! Would be interesting to hear how many screenpass variations of these titles you guys finally end up with. :)

My Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Retail (UPC: 03139820644680) from BestBuy works perfectly. It worked with AnyDVD7602 and now works with 03 and 04 too. In all 3 cases I selected region A and it plays all the way thru using my ancient TMT5. Hope this helps, great job guys..

That's probably the same screenpass version Slysoft was using the first time it was fixed :).

Canadian Mockingjay Pt. 1 DOES WORK, THANK YOU, and plays back with menus and everything in any Blu-ray software player.

Mine works too. You guys are magicians and, most of all, you do not let your customers down. Many thanks.

AnyDVD HD status for drive with Mortdecai inserted does not indicate Java protection removed or the correct playlist. All software Blu-ray players show black screen when attempting to play. I have attached logfile and zipped the JAR directory with AnyDVD 7.6.0.4 active.

Thanks!

Try again, please.

Mortddecai

We're sorry, that this all took unusually long and that we started out with that "provisional Speedmenu solution" - we simply had too many other things on our hands.

Starting with AnyDVD 7.6.0.2, most versions of Mockingjay and Mortdecai should work correctly now (including original menu).
If not: please post log files.
Thank you for your patience!

logfile attached, latest beta did not work

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.0_Info_E_Mortdecai.ziplog
    881.5 KB · Views: 9
logfile attached, latest beta did not work
You're still using 7.6.0.0, you have to use the latest BETA.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?63854-AnyDVD-(HD)-7-6-0-4-beta

(7.6.0.4)

And even though you did say you are using the latest BETA, the log file has to be from that, not 7.6.0.0.

EDIT:

I also just took a quick look at your log file.
Yours is a DVD, this is the Blu-ray section.
Regardless, try the BETA 7.6.0.4.
If your license allows it you can use the Blu-ray BETA in the link, otherwise use this one.

https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?63853-AnyDVD-(HD)-7-6-0-4-beta

Last edited:
7600 is the release version, not a beta. Beta's are found on the forum and not on the release download page.

Back