Mission Impossible: Fallout (UHD) Cannot process request at this time

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (UHD only)' started by BabyPuncher, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:54 AM.

1. BabyPuncher

BabyPuncher Member

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.0, BDPHash.bin 18-10-04)
    ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
    Current profile: BD-ROM
    Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 47655808 sectors (93077 MBytes)
    Video Blu-ray label: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT
    Media is AACS protected!
    Drive supports bus encryption!
    Disc wants bus encryption!
    AACS MKB version 65
    UHD Blu-ray disc.
    Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
    ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

2. KBJ2007

KBJ2007 Well-Known Member

3. BabyPuncher

BabyPuncher Member

Here you go

Attached Files:

4. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

This is a currently-unsupported UHD.

See Forum post below....

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any...-discs-read-this-first-before-you-post.74937/

We are, however, listing unsupported UHDs in the following thread...

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/cur...-they-will-be-added-to-this-list.75311/page-8

T

KBJ2007 likes this.
  5. fatherom

fatherom Member

I'm confused...yesterday morning, I ripped (to ISO) my Target exclusive 4K disc of MI:Fallout with no issue. AnyDVD didn't complain at all.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Don't be, who says OP has the same version of the disc as you? For all we know it could be a purchase from a best buy, walmart, standard brick & mortar store,... As with normal blu-rays, movies come in multiple versions per region and again more different versions per movie. Nothing unusual.

whatever_gong82 and KBJ2007 like this.
  7. BabyPuncher

BabyPuncher Member

I got my disk from Amazon

8. hoxlund

hoxlund Member

Ripping MI Fallout UHD right now, using anydvd 8.3.1.0

judging by the disc size in anydvd, both of our discs are most likely identical

Attached Files:

9. Jack.Bauer

Jack.Bauer Well-Known Member

Other than the drive - I have an Asus BW-16D1HT (3.00) drive, I have the same text up to "UHD Blu-ray disc." After that I instead get:

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
    ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

I'm perplexed.

10. Ch3vr0n

I'm not. Read my sticky which was linked to in post #2 and #4 or visit it directly by looking at the top of this forum section. It'll tell your everything you need to know about that 'error message'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

11. Jack.Bauer

So BabyPuncher and I both buy from Amazon and our discs are apparently indeed different than the others that are being decoded...

I had just assumed that hoxlund's thesis was accurate, but I supposed maybe not.

12. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

If you want to make sure, you can compare AnyDVD logfiles.

13. Jack.Bauer

A good idea... Separately...

Did I read something somewhere that suggests a new version of AnyDVD HD isn't needed necessarily once this disc is more fully covered by the program? (Meaning it contacts an online database that is kept updated as opposed to requiring a new executable download?)

14. Jack.Bauer

I haven't done a full compare of my log files but did review my AnyDVD_log file...

The server_error: 409 (shown at the bottom) has me wondering. I turned off the anti-hacking filtering in my router thinking maybe that was blocking the program front contacting a server. No improvement.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 3:19 PM
  15. Ch3vr0n

You don't need to post that specific bit of the logfile. You need to post the ENTIRE logfile normally. But as you have been informed for the 3rd time now. Please read that sticky linked to in post 2 and 4. It wilil tell you everything you need to know. To summarize it for you, your title version simply isn't supported yet. Try again later.

16. Jack.Bauer

Thank you Ch3vr0n. I actually have been paying attention. It's just that the server 409 error made me really think that just maybe there was a connectivity problem somewhere.

I do get that there can be multiple versions of the same disc for different retailers. But there are extra expenses with doing such things, so there was always the possibility - at least in my mistaken mind - that there could have been something else amiss. Like my router over-protecting me... Or my internet provider blocking certain servers.

But I will now sit back and wait.

Thanks again..

17. Ch3vr0n

if it was a connectivity problem, the error number would be different. Think it's 12029 or something. In your case it's not a connectivity problem.

18. rocker69

rocker69 Member

Here is a logfile , I believe it is different than the last logfie. This is a disc from target. also tried the new beta 8.3.1.1 and a no go!

Attached Files:

19. Ch3vr0n

20. rocker69

rocker69 Member

Gotcha Thanks! Ch3vr0n