• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible: Fallout (UHD) Cannot process request at this time

BabyPuncher

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.0, BDPHash.bin 18-10-04)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 47655808 sectors (93077 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 65
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Here you go

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.1_Info_G_MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT.ziplog
    3.6 MB · Views: 10
Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.0.0, BDPHash.bin 18-10-04)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 47655808 sectors (93077 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 65
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

This is a currently-unsupported UHD.

See Forum post below....

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/any...-discs-read-this-first-before-you-post.74937/

We are, however, listing unsupported UHDs in the following thread...

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/cur...-they-will-be-added-to-this-list.75311/page-8

T

I'm confused...yesterday morning, I ripped (to ISO) my Target exclusive 4K disc of MI:Fallout with no issue. AnyDVD didn't complain at all.

I'm confused...yesterday morning, I ripped (to ISO) my Target exclusive 4K disc of MI:Fallout with no issue. AnyDVD didn't complain at all.

Don't be, who says OP has the same version of the disc as you? For all we know it could be a purchase from a best buy, walmart, standard brick & mortar store,... As with normal blu-rays, movies come in multiple versions per region and again more different versions per movie. Nothing unusual.

Ripping MI Fallout UHD right now, using anydvd 8.3.1.0

judging by the disc size in anydvd, both of our discs are most likely identical

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 15
Other than the drive - I have an Asus BW-16D1HT (3.00) drive, I have the same text up to "UHD Blu-ray disc." After that I instead get:

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

I'm perplexed.

Other than the drive - I have an Asus BW-16D1HT (3.00) drive, I have the same text up to "UHD Blu-ray disc." After that I instead get:

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!"

I'm perplexed.
I'm not. Read my sticky which was linked to in post #2 and #4 or visit it directly by looking at the top of this forum section. It'll tell your everything you need to know about that 'error message'.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

So BabyPuncher and I both buy from Amazon and our discs are apparently indeed different than the others that are being decoded...

I had just assumed that hoxlund's thesis was accurate, but I supposed maybe not.

So BabyPuncher and I both buy from Amazon and our discs are apparently indeed different than the others that are being decoded...

I had just assumed that hoxlund's thesis was accurate, but I supposed maybe not.
If you want to make sure, you can compare AnyDVD logfiles.

A good idea... Separately...

Did I read something somewhere that suggests a new version of AnyDVD HD isn't needed necessarily once this disc is more fully covered by the program? (Meaning it contacts an online database that is kept updated as opposed to requiring a new executable download?)

I haven't done a full compare of my log files but did review my AnyDVD_log file...

The server_error: 409 (shown at the bottom) has me wondering. I turned off the anti-hacking filtering in my router thinking maybe that was blocking the program front contacting a server. No improvement.

Last edited:
You don't need to post that specific bit of the logfile. You need to post the ENTIRE logfile normally. But as you have been informed for the 3rd time now. Please read that sticky linked to in post 2 and 4. It wilil tell you everything you need to know. To summarize it for you, your title version simply isn't supported yet. Try again later.

Thank you Ch3vr0n. I actually have been paying attention. It's just that the server 409 error made me really think that just maybe there was a connectivity problem somewhere.

I do get that there can be multiple versions of the same disc for different retailers. But there are extra expenses with doing such things, so there was always the possibility - at least in my mistaken mind - that there could have been something else amiss. Like my router over-protecting me... Or my internet provider blocking certain servers.

But I will now sit back and wait.

Thanks again..

if it was a connectivity problem, the error number would be different. Think it's 12029 or something. In your case it's not a connectivity problem.

Here is a logfile , I believe it is different than the last logfie. This is a disc from target. also tried the new beta 8.3.1.1 and a no go!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.1_Info_F_MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT.ziplog
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
Back