• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mission Impossible: Fallout (UHD) Cannot process request at this time

Hi,
I got a message which is different from what I've seen so far: "Failed to send host key (bus encryption)!"
It only happens with this disc, on 2 different drives (same model but different firmware).
I've never seen this message before. Except the fact that this disc is not yet supported, I never got this message with an unsupported disc before.

Logfile attached.
Any idea?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.1.0_Info_H_MISSION IMPOSSIBLE FALLOUT.ziplog
    3.6 MB · Views: 3
You could try updating fw to 1.02 (which is still uhd friendly!) but doubt that'll help. Most likely defective disc, as the error message would be different for an unsupported disc.

I have a drive in 1.01 and the same one in 1.02 firmware, both show the same message.
It could be a defective disc (not really sure about that), as I had very few discs with reading issues but on UHD friendly drives only.

Edit: I swapped the disc with the retailer, and I have exactly the same error message.
Bought this disc in France.

Edit2: Disc is now decrypted successfully (another decryption tool is not working proprely for this disc, great job RedFox team!)

Last edited:
That doesn't apply to uhd bluray. Drive hardware region only affects DVDs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back