MIDWAY

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Fireball, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Fireball

Fireball Member

Hi,

Midway (Bought in UK but seems to be region free) plays scenes out of sequence. This happens if either AnyDVDHD is running or if Midway is ripped to .iso, AnyDVD closed and then playing the .iso with either PowerDVD 18 or VLC 3.08

The disc plays fine in Power DVD without AnyDVD running, but if AnyDVD is running after PowerDVD dispolays the "loading" slider, I see a "no entry" symbol flash up briefly in the right top corner of the screen and then I get a black screen.

If I enable speedmenu then it will play, but again the scenes are played out of sequence.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

This title likely has Screenpass protection, like the uhd version @Pete will need to look. Please wait for his response.

The current rip you have (if you ripped decrypted) is most likely useless

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

No problem, can you create another log file now and post it? Then the disc will get fixed immediately.

4. Pete

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

DVD poster was notified ;) I never split without sending poster a notification ;)

6. Pete

OK, good to know.
    Was a "Blu-ray poster", though, so I moved the thread again ;)

7. Fireball

Fireball Member

Sorry guys. Never posted a new log. Will try to do that ASAP. I didn't get an email that this thread had been updated for some reason.

8. Fireball

Fireball Member

Here is the updated log

Attached Files:

9. Fireball

Fireball Member

Yes appears to work fine now 8.4.8.0