• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MIDWAY

Fireball

Hi,

Midway (Bought in UK but seems to be region free) plays scenes out of sequence. This happens if either AnyDVDHD is running or if Midway is ripped to .iso, AnyDVD closed and then playing the .iso with either PowerDVD 18 or VLC 3.08

The disc plays fine in Power DVD without AnyDVD running, but if AnyDVD is running after PowerDVD dispolays the "loading" slider, I see a "no entry" symbol flash up briefly in the right top corner of the screen and then I get a black screen.

If I enable speedmenu then it will play, but again the scenes are played out of sequence.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.0_Info_R_MIDWAY_4FAAB90E_C3DF48E5.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
This title likely has Screenpass protection, like the uhd version @Pete will need to look. Please wait for his response.

The current rip you have (if you ripped decrypted) is most likely useless

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Midway (Bought in UK but seems to be region free) plays scenes out of sequence.
No problem, can you create another log file now and post it? Then the disc will get fixed immediately.

DVD poster was notified ;) I never split without sending poster a notification ;)

Sorry guys. Never posted a new log. Will try to do that ASAP. I didn't get an email that this thread had been updated for some reason.

Here is the updated log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_R_MIDWAY_4FAAB90E_C3DF48E5.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Back