• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
[Title]    | Devotion (2022)
[Label]    | DEVOTION
[OPD]      | BD_589d9730e90a
[Source]   | Disc
[Status]   | [Still unsupported]
===================================
[Title]    | The Core (2003)
[Label]    | The Core (Remastered)
[OPD]      | BD_c50fc6b463d4
[Source]   | Disc
[Title]    | Primal Rage (1988)
[Label]    | PrimalRage
[OPD]      | BD_da838cc29a15
[Source]   | Disc
[Title]    | Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby (1999)
[Label]    | VS_426
[OPD]      | BD_de092b1c414f
[Source]   | Disc
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
[Title]    | Devotion (2022)
[Label]    | DEVOTION
[OPD]      | BD_589d9730e90a
[Source]   | Disc
[Title]    | The Core (2003)
[Label]    | The Core (Remastered)
[OPD]      | BD_c50fc6b463d4
[Source]   | Disc
[Title]    | Primal Rage (1988)
[Label]    | PrimalRage
[OPD]      | BD_da838cc29a15
[Source]   | Disc
[Title]    | Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby (1999)
[Label]    | VS_426
[OPD]      | BD_de092b1c414f
[Source]   | Disc
-----

Ah, rdodolak, these are the only 4 titles you have left after the key dump....

4 out of 18 ain't too bad - lol.

I'm waiting on Core too, maybe there will be a 3rd round of keys.... :=)

Updated.

T

Code:
[Title]    | Babylon (2022)
[Label]    | BABYLON
[OPD]      | BD_5f67af55b77b
[Source]   | Disc
[REPORT]
THPyq46LDA9QqaUEZMg3vA61YrS7B1eTCuS4JUqmmG1GTXCwT7e+SqBrjacjvu6yQf7cn7wuzidjHa3D3epWrJRFFsyxpx4vP1f8bW07bTK6XHEWItm3/94V3a90m3FbbJYluvjJBbIK6+R2PafCXt8cF0r2wCPQFFa1GGoq/PSDDN6PbHhj9kAyBPSIm9uR1DBA2ixkKv69BRCRklx8/9GfJ1TPhbmWl0DJuQ35DwnP0C8qk7ri0K5VFkmrzc8I
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
[Title]    | Babylon (2022)
[Label]    | BABYLON
[OPD]      | BD_5f67af55b77b
[Source]   | Disc
-----

Updated.

jayper, let me ask you something...

Do you have two versions of Remains of the Day?

I have you down as submitting one to the List that's still shown as unsupported -- and as alternate for another that was reported supported yesterday and left the List...

Is this correct???

T

No, just the one version. Though, my first submission was from the disc itself and subsequent submissions were from a protected ISO. As I mentioned via PM, I lent the disc to family member... waiting for it to be returned.

So, perhaps something went wrong during the initial disc reading, or when making the ISO?

The disc arrived to me with some scratches and I actually had quite the tough time getting a back-up made... so perhaps the initial disc read pulled the wrong ID? Is that a possibility?

Last edited:
The OPD ID should not be different between the disc and ISO. If the protected ISO now works, I would venture a guess to say the OPD ID read off the disc the first time you scanned it was somehow corrupted or wrong. I'd want to know more about that as that's not supposed to be able to happen.

@jayper if you still have the log from the disc read, can you PM it to me?

The OPD ID should not be different between the disc and ISO. If the protected ISO now works, I would venture a guess to say the OPD ID read off the disc the first time you scanned it was somehow corrupted or wrong. I'd want to know more about that as that's not supposed to be able to happen.

@jayper if you still have the log from the disc read, can you PM it to me?
Yeah, I still have the protected back-up. I just checked again with the scanner. It pulls the same OPD: BD_4f2685f32fb0

It is properly decrypted by AnyDVD, plays back fine in JRiver and opens in CloneBD...

PM incoming.

Yeah, I still have the protected back-up. I just checked again with the scanner. It pulls the same OPD: BD_4f2685f32fb0

It is properly decrypted by AnyDVD, plays back fine in JRiver and opens in CloneBD...

PM incoming.

Ok, I'll take a look at your original disc log. I want to know why it thinks the OPD is different. That's concerning. Just don't tell James. LOL :D

Ah, rdodolak, these are the only 4 titles you have left after the key dump....

4 out of 18 ain't too bad - lol.

I'm waiting on Core too, maybe there will be a 3rd round of keys.... :=)

Updated.

T

Yeah, these tend to take a bit longer or so it seems. Here's a few more to add to the list.

Code:
[Title]    | Red Eye (2005)
[Label]    | Red Eye (Remastered)
[Country]  | US 
[OPD]      | BD_a8e1c633dbb7
[Source]   | Disc
[Status]   | [Unsupported]
[Title]    | Dragonslayer (1981)
[Label]    | DRAGONSLAYER
[Country]  | US 
[OPD]      | BD_1487ff31f720
[Source]   | Disc
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

No, just the one version. Though, my first submission was from the disc itself and subsequent submissions were from a protected ISO. As I mentioned via PM, I lent the disc to family member... waiting for it to be returned.

So, perhaps something went wrong during the initial disc reading, or when making the ISO?

The disc arrived to me with some scratches and I actually had quite the tough time getting a back-up made... so perhaps the initial disc read pulled the wrong ID? Is that a possibility?

Whuuuuttt??

Hmmm, I recall this happened once before that you got two different OPD readings from a disc, but as SamuriHL says, that's not supposed to be able to happen with these later AnyDVD releases. o_O

But I do remember there is another poster who still has a problem with his drives and unless he follows a certain order of operations with LibreDrive he's prone to getting the wrong OPD as well...

Here's the original disc submission...

Don't know if that's helpful but it clearly shows another OPD.

Yes, I agree if the .iso is working now, then that's correct and the original disc read was off.

... Alright, I'll need to mark the one submitted from disc bogus and take it off the List..

T

We took the discussion to PM and James is involved. So we'll see what comes of that.

Yeah, these tend to take a bit longer or so it seems. Here's a few more to add to the list.

Code:
[Title]    | Red Eye (2005)
[Label]    | Red Eye (Remastered)
[Country]  | US
[OPD]      | BD_a8e1c633dbb7
[Source]   | Disc
[Title]    | Dragonslayer (1981)
[Label]    | DRAGONSLAYER
[Country]  | US
[OPD]      | BD_1487ff31f720
[Source]   | Disc
-----

Added.

Red Eye is a movie I enjoy watching.

I had no idea there were other movies with the same name. Several.

Same with Dragonslayer.

So thanks for the Year.

T

Code:
[Title]    | Blade Runner the Final Cut
[Label]    | BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
[OPD]      | BD_ab01b6d46232
[Source]   | Disc
[REPORT]
N1bKeMc0lRn06Tn7j5K1btudaGeXr+AjdeGiG6FzehHqfJVZwARGF9c/B6WYr5C7v5q7NU7EruMoszdD/O1lAnXrTC2VqESS+xNnbWVgZBTyrnprYuTcPsB6QcXF+JZ3aHU5+PtYtfJdi3MutuNYMNNjs6yozmkxSItilCtINCpceJleZnquUmhKYOrWVlvBliUjDuvD+ncqJ4Ptl8Qu/cEeU24/BrDUjj6quLQExNmq3w49BdZKaWMLokfxT1u8urY4r+Zsk5EH1Pg6bZPIEafYEnzD7LRrX4nasTUNcBU=
[/REPORT]
-----

It's a glitch. :)

Ugh!

Ok.

I don't know whether to be happy because it's some rare combination of circumstances that will probably never re-occur -- or concerned because it's something sporadic that could very likely happen again!... :=P

T

Back