• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I have no doubt that they are valid as they've always been scanned without MakeMKV installed. Not only are the Charlie Brown OPDs the same but they were originally taken long before MakeMKV ever saw the light on that machine.

Ok, that's good.

Code:
Title:    Hulk
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    HULK_UHD_UPK1
OPD:    BD_8e0d48ce3526
-----

Added.

Code:
LABEL:   THE_MATRIX_RESURRECTIONS
OPD:   BD_67697bef660c
-----

Resurrection has been updated Maximilian as it's already on the List.

You are now an alternate contact for it.

T

Code:
Title:   Boss Level
CoR:   DEU Germany
Vendor:   amazon.de
LABEL:   UHD_BSL
OPD:   BD_8ebc776df732
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
TW/cyP7daGvjsd8hJZ49zixwLojNpvQks0N1nGCPTtFBZa+NPZnSheIqZIfm9sEO+3Tltclhld1DtsK/SEYbwHwADjal8EMY0WK2Up0qNZ5di0mXOLuhwINNlDfw4ro/oBtcLdLpDCtzjckpj1ChD9kBIBE15sBCL5edBfQjTgISGYV0fx3JNNbn5CSfF8fC5wfbEko2ZkvCf52kBwN0cmZ6RMniX2BOLyHpxh7xBOAiQo1FdLgVOYFWZIDlSV6mDkyqTfOoI3lB5rdBqombBECubU2DpsvUOIUu5GOEB4yMozzooH+p0Yyp3lEGNugV7DIqsPFQDcx5nVDMkL3Jg0NOzpy3a3Ri3aZnknFboH8=
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:   Boss Level
CoR:   DEU Germany
Vendor:   amazon.de
LABEL:   UHD_BSL
OPD:   BD_8ebc776df732
-----

Hey, Vidiot66!

Long time no see...

Just enter "Amazon" for Vendor.

"Germany" will automatically be added to it based on the Country you selected.

Boss Level is now prepped and will be on the List when it's next refreshed.

The movie's description sounds interesting, btw.

Looks like it's not yet available in UHD format here in US -- guess I'll just check it out on Hulu for now. :=)

T

Last edited:
According to the log it does not.

Ouch, say what????

What's different in this scenario?

It's been working great on my machine so far....

Matter of fact, I have the same Morbius version that rdodolak does and with makeMKV active on my computer got the same OPD he got when his makeMKV wasn't installed.

T

@rdodolak

Follow these directions carefully cause I call nonsense:

1) Temporarily disable AnyDVD for this...
2) Open the disc with MakeMKV, let it scan the disc and leave MakeMKV at the screen where you select the titles. You can just leave MakeMKV here
3) Open ImgBurn, read disc to ISO, and create a protected ISO
4) Remove the original disc
5) Enable AnyDVD
6) Mount the ISO and create a log with AnyDVD

Post the log. I want to see what the hell's going on here cause your drive is a UHD friendly drive so we know LibreDrive works with it. It's been tested a hundred times by now.

Code:
Title:    Shrek 20th Anniversary Edition
Vendor:    Amazon.com
LABEL:    SHREK_UPK75
OPD:    BD_4a4ce5f40e81
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
CAJPpw2oLKAHYB6nXeUitUQ22g/7k0wi91KEtshVfx+DaHyjzIRVOkb7EWSHU1EVjmHCNsfa8fZ74T0P+PJ/oVdm52yfuL95fEcMqj0RO40chZwPSFwPA7tc0IxUzGfCUKVS0BQDTx5eb8HeHvac5UzS3RoO6/SAkGuuRN70KrknOHquV/jkolhGy/mNvEM18S880ceNV6pcemDZhTeDYY67toYMJ8VQOxK/DUIL0IsD7sgffocbIlj7uWuLZ1ytaQ6bu8iOyJuLGqRj5ydFScIqHRFX7ag73qhpk63accu5+y4aISjaX0DZRc3xh9q0Vk3/ma0xS2JZMmEOPMToUkVEXkpFrQ3i1WZQrJc4RJ3xgHjnMg3FP5/x/5tOEIIv
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Blade Runner The Final Cut
LABEL:    BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD:    BD_760f2616a236
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
CAJPpw2oLKAHYB6nXeUitUh2/CYouGMTOy+8Jlsjan/2vUaEnLIDIoxnoV1pVKHtFZ80Nq9IPUciqGSXHx7ph3mCt6JwB8eZL/nceWMQN5JImfdb2uA6QYmgPmgYn7+EDCVvPCl2VaXQV/SyVf9ihBh0VZPY2TO/yQVbVt+XNTzXViUe/p9Oo6TyQZCtkHv8TJTZC5/Tx81JFeyHqqq+ZehZPGnXvxaY4IycNawFZGPWrAQPWGPBsRBGpZ/tUPQ7uBh0HBHoJmDP8jx58LwQM68TW5hJMJhZWGAlRBUS84mxFaXiswLj1O2bqs0VbeQmEAMfGmxGqADClJkfe+ilwpS0VD7opTjKQSnob3LS/JPZiEiMNcRC4SZa5vPFg/lrwjjqe5ZpUFJ5MOLTsSa7jQ==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Shrek 20th Anniversary Edition
LABEL:    SHREK_UPK75
OPD:    BD_4a4ce5f40e81
-----

Code:
Title:    Blade Runner The Final Cut
LABEL:    BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD:    BD_760f2616a236
-----

Welcome, Wolfenhex!

Both your titles will appear when the List is refreshed later tonight.

See pm for method of using the Scanner to create a single report for all your titles.

T

I want to see what the hell's going on here cause your drive is a UHD friendly drive so we know LibreDrive works with it.

Maybe on his drive, AnyDVD's not picking up the flag that makeMKV has run and handled bus encryption?

T

Does anyone happen to have this title...

---- Knives Out(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_3b3f32cee655

The original poster has discovered his .iso is corrupt and doesn't have the disc, so can no longer check for support.

If you have it, please paste a Scanner report for it here.

Otherwise, it will be removed from the List end-of-day Wednesday...

T

@rdodolak

Follow these directions carefully cause I call nonsense:

1) Temporarily disable AnyDVD for this...
2) Open the disc with MakeMKV, let it scan the disc and leave MakeMKV at the screen where you select the titles. You can just leave MakeMKV here
3) Open ImgBurn, read disc to ISO, and create a protected ISO
4) Remove the original disc
5) Enable AnyDVD
6) Mount the ISO and create a log with AnyDVD

Post the log. I want to see what the hell's going on here cause your drive is a UHD friendly drive so we know LibreDrive works with it. It's been tested a hundred times by now.
Another thing. The AnyDVD with MakeMKV log doesn't show the "illegal region thing" for the drive. It looks like Libre Drive just does nothing. And maybe we should move this troubleshooting discuission to a separate thread?

Another thing. The AnyDVD with MakeMKV log doesn't show the "illegal region thing" for the drive. It looks like Libre Drive just does nothing. And maybe we should move this troubleshooting discuission to a separate thread?
rdodolak has a so called DE firmware on his drive. This could be the root cause for that behavior compared to the later versions which are called MK firmware. For DE firmwares nothing has to be patched in firmware to enable Libredrive. It just works with Makemkv. @James , I could flash such a firmware for some investigation if you think it will be helpful. Then just post some log files.

Maybe on his drive, AnyDVD's not picking up the flag that makeMKV has run and handled bus encryption?

T
There is no flag. That's the whole reason James has to jump through hoops to make it work.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Yes we should. But that's also why I wanted this test done because this looks like a makemkv issue more than anything.

rdodolak has a so called DE firmware on his drive. This could be the root cause for that behavior compared to the later versions which are called MK firmware. For DE firmwares nothing has to be patched in firmware to enable Libredrive. It just works with Makemkv. @James , I could flash such a firmware for some investigation if you think it will be helpful. Then just post some log files.
Makes no difference at all. Mk firmware is just a restored de firmware.

Back