• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Hello @SamuriHL,
Versions 1.0.5.6 and 1.0.5.7 both WORK. It's late and I can't think of anything I have done which would permit 1.0.5.6 to work NOW! I am fairly certain I have tried it earlier and it didn't work. I am fairly busy as a Caregiver so much is a blur! Better Image "C" now! Thanks for your EFFORTS. It's much appreciated!!! I haven't tested as the Frontpage appears so I am assuming for now both are working.
Hang in there, I feel that those of us that are going through this Covid-19 Pandemic will be stronger once this crisis passes.

In a way, I now understand what my late Grandparents went through when they grew up during the Great Depression.

Anyway, hang in there!

:)

Hello @SamuriHL,
Versions 1.0.5.6 and 1.0.5.7 both WORK. It's late and I can't think of anything I have done which would permit 1.0.5.6 to work NOW! I am fairly certain I have tried it earlier and it didn't work. I am fairly busy as a Caregiver so much is a blur! Better Image "C" now! Thanks for your EFFORTS. It's much appreciated!!! I haven't tested as the Frontpage appears so I am assuming for now both are working.
That's very good. Let's get rid of 1.0.5.7 then. Perhaps you've rebooted since installing the dot net core 5 runtime? That's the only thing I can think of. No matter... working is working. 1.0.5.6 it is. Thanks for testing and I'll update the post with a link to the dot net core runtime for windows 7 users that run into issues.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

hi, i'm very new on this. may be i make some mistakes.
My disc Godzilla vs Kong seem to be unsupported. How can i attach the scan result?

Code:
Title:   godzilla vs kong
CoR:   DEU Germany
LABEL:   GODZILLA_VS_KONG
OPD:   BD_cd0fc51240c4
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
466KdwK6YLq4LXLh9HdSPguxeGL52BN7DgSShXc0STDiLoBospy4j9dlR2stn2H4QYLrjp96DHYKF6EKud4Hjwv0vy/OqJlo6lVobvcT4cNRlhOkATJV3MpFUqOWfjq5pabfOwnsBbs+kL23OSDm2O7M4J/OSjzLAkJpQJMJLfCE/Ifg10vLyA1Js7b4zRlykwJwcNEKs53onciSdb7DwSYQ1YzK/UEz1brBwhKVst5h4MbjcOAk33EwBkHfBJ5+UCaUFH1us5/R1fR1Kb6nMOfFswM0nHMgY5/QjKe4OhOi37cz9FVmoNkfw9cptEaAF6zii4gnsWhYCpNziHI8Qg==
[/REPORT]
-----

Looks like you got it. Nice!

No idea. This list is to just keep track of what titles are unsupported. Redfox ultimately has to add the keys. That can be very quick in some cases or very lengthy in terms of weeks or months in others. We in this thread have no power over that one. Here's hoping for a quick turnaround for you!

So at this point everyone is "strongly encouraged" to upgrade to 1.0.5.6 of the scanner because at some point soon that will become the minimum version. If you're already running it when that change happens, there's no impact to you. :)

Versions 1.0.5.6 and 1.0.5.7 both WORK. ... I haven't tested as the Frontpage appears so I am assuming for now both are working.

Glad that's working for you, world123.

Better to test it all the way through though and create a Scanner report to see if it's really working as before.

It should if you're getting the main screen, but best to try it when you get a chance -- to be absolutely sure.

Code:
Title:   godzilla vs kong
CoR:   DEU Germany
LABEL:   GODZILLA_VS_KONG
OPD:   BD_cd0fc51240c4
-----

Welcome, drflip!

Glad you were able to get that sorted.

I'm guessing reading posts 1 and 3 at the beginning of the thread set you on the right path.

This title is now set to appear on the List when it's next updated.

... how long might it take to solve the probem? best reg.

Well, it's not a problem in the sense that there is some error. It's just that the key to decrypt your title is not in the online database yet.

As SamuriHL mentioned, this thread supports a listing of all UHD titles people have that are not yet working (seen in post 2) -- we don't add the keys ourselves.

The Redfox developers add the keys and do so at any time. So you'll need to periodically check your disc/.iso to see when it works.

Could be days, weeks, sometimes months.

Looks like currently the average time a title remains on the List is: 24 days.

As you check on your title, post a new Scanner report here on the thread from time-to-time.

That allows me to update the title as "still unsupported as of <the new report date>".

Or, alternately the ultimate, "now supported". :=)

T

Code:
Title:   American Psycho
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   Bestbuy
LABEL:   AMERICAN_PSYCHO
OPD:   BD_caeb1fc57c01
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
yw7nFEFGA2H/hPm/Mg241R8aDKxk2g5iChYfXiNcxeZN3ZLsKWD/hChl9C4V7psyFZwIfSr/jC/8bw1U/uLYlCLqfpM3ptMLox2NQC4tg1QEFPrsCHXo68TjIXqf6WKyxSE51U/KJqi6SpOdW8DDrWer3nsPMt/AB74ilIU1k2PCB8I6Ujx74UBAQr56asaTVMFXShO/EfAaXfnAEe2OrZAip948pWt6j/Q2HgFjLb5vwQXq+cD9F0FM1u+XhrbQzwEOTKqiLiAwCFpVRx4Ln8D+cVHMPdqM7dUBiQYxnz8ZLxHAlzlv6ZiTa8kkE/GqzxzFm8yn8eXO0UoPqLQZ1yCxY606onKk286LVEs7W/0=
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    The Forever Purge
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    FOREVER_PURGE
OPD:    BD_bde6f6280a26
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
avFFxy5FvhPfIm3B/0gWTfdJvmjBh60NWTMQ41PL74tl6vINFkNeHUSb7MmnzJ8gjGzFQ3ojn8pDJcoiqPawmoGvLTAOBfVC9I4SU2ggsmJJEfyn2hOZcZ6w9NhKECBYPpjS5g9Bip6b9S7QV7Lt35dK5XR6eZUG8IxBEjxUazsDuzKl6Eeb6UwQ9KXBXQ/wKcZ2TzQB++uV9HpKCqb2N2GfCG1Cv0KATZfgDzH9Bqgd6UmdxLMNeZi2VRh5XPtjpSfmfbHmbvnJ38vPHDatZ7UQqLPxvuSTIz7V3SWiUkPcOnusXyd/ZJ8cB78iDnrSRWD7AORYsLve0NoKPsYiPQ==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Crash
CoR:    JPN Japan
LABEL:    TCBD_1143
OPD:    BD_8499814d3da7
-----
Title:    Mortal Engines
LABEL:    MORTAL_ENGINES
OPD:    BD_d56712eb7d4c
-----
LABEL:    MOON
OPD:    BD_2b57c4011580
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:	Misery
CoR:	USA US
Vendor:	Kino Lorber
LABEL:	MISERY
OPD:	BD_7e93c387229f
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
dKoEy7P4lqPoYBdiWOOK4OcYipGtWaigYJsGho51w0N978WAAVVQ6Iu6FrOf3sGfw7vc8gbECv+7FdosFKXHVulYNhllgfttW8MD9+xltum4jLwkbcE+0JRXW9A4ulhDMb7ZN3PEJ/mym2DACy9h2FH50hlwm/rlGBIXRgNNNYnXQlFlNN9qSmfC+76Jg7ZK3kroYo/yLiqSmCJ98fTqACvvTNWbk7IfBvBlFs3iPFtQ+wzflx6ykqrOKBgii8CY5DUBUWA901ImHxpUm18RoCAb9LNjTzRzNRy38nq/6i1bm7Ug9A1GQIDn8GNTuTAT4Q1MhfY9GhR7KfKA4p9XvQ==
[/REPORT]
-----

So at this point everyone is "strongly encouraged" to upgrade to 1.0.5.6 of the scanner because at some point soon that will become the minimum version. If you're already running it when that change happens, there's no impact to you. :)

Preferred the lean tool.

Code:
Title:    The Forever Purge
LABEL:    FOREVER_PURGE
OPD:    BD_bde6f6280a26
-----
Code:
Title:    Crash
LABEL:    TCBD_1143
OPD:    BD_8499814d3da7
-----
Title:    Mortal Engines
LABEL:    MORTAL_ENGINES
OPD:    BD_d56712eb7d4c
-----
LABEL:    MOON
OPD:    BD_2b57c4011580
-----
Code:
Title:    Misery
Vendor:    Kino Lorber
LABEL:    MISERY
OPD:    BD_7e93c387229f
-----

All 4 new titles prepped for addition and Moon updated, kitaT.

T

Better to test it all the way through though and create a Scanner report to see if it's really working as before.

It should if you're getting the main screen, but best to try it when you get a chance -- to be absolutely sure.

Welcome, drflip!

I'm guessing reading posts 1 and 3 at the beginning of the thread set you on the right path.

Well, it's not a problem in the sense that there is some error. It's just that the key to decrypt your title is not in the online database yet.

As SamuriHL mentioned, this thread supports a listing of all UHD titles people have that are not yet working (seen in post 2) -- we don't add the keys ourselves.

The Redfox developers add the keys and do so at any time. So you'll need to periodically check your disc/.iso to see when it works.

As you check on your title, post a new Scanner report here on the thread from time-to-time.

That allows me to update the title as "still unsupported as of <the new report date>".

T

Welcome, drflip!

T
Hello, T and SamuriHL,

AnyDVD Scanner now works for me on Windows 7 using 1.0.5.6!!! Thanks for your HELP and patience!!

Code:
Title:   King Arthur - Legend of The Sword
Vendor:   Amazon
LABEL:   KING_ARTHUR_LEGEND_OF_SWORD
OPD:   BD_0b42d2795ef8
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
B/2cqiS/gLlXSpGBL/taVtkOMwWDkrNGS0C68ttSfk3Maa/sCA7dUrJMyDhhMCGS0acMUfkB3nwfI/dM1q0ajzsUw8mGwsv0x7oW45Idt6M/5AL98jUNn+9MsfmmJkSBrnhZYWyHe1ig3z9QvsPr1w6JkpSYZ3qlbBodZp2HVrVa5WJ6euL+Syh1pySG4LtW02Z4dxF3/DG+6XeKTPDuQv3v0KUku7NIb8oq3m4bPtykdX7XgzlPG3oQ/o5k45za5L/yDc9Fd705Jj3+82w8TAXtDjN+L1weMIuqvtkTn5d4MmwZsGXIHoz7wd0Het9sGynovS1fbYwVq9qi5K4lL6IMQIPPJAy7zu42YaSchoG8z9aUj22FxP0nS/Asd3PjezAPiB7hOzezB9Dt7RsIuQ==
[/REPORT]
-----

Hello, T and SamuriHL,

AnyDVD Scanner now works for me on Windows 7 using 1.0.5.6!!! Thanks for your HELP and patience!!

Code:
-----

That's awesome, world123!! (y)

Your Scanner report went through with no issues on this end as well!

This title will appear on the List next refresh.

T

Hello, T and SamuriHL,

Code:
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
B/2cqiS/gLlXSpGBL/taVtkOMwWDkrNGS0C68ttSfk3Maa/sCA7dUrJMyDhhMCGS0acMUfkB3nwfI/dM1q0ajzsUw8mGwsv0x7oW45Idt6M/5AL98jUNn+9MsfmmJkSBrnhZYWyHe1ig3z9QvsPr1w6JkpSYZ3qlbBodZp2HVrVa5WJ6euL+Syh1pySG4LtW02Z4dxF3/DG+6XeKTPDuQv3v0KUku7NIb8oq3m4bPtykdX7XgzlPG3oQ/o5k45za5L/yDc9Fd705Jj3+82w8TAXtDjN+L1weMIuqvtkTn5d4MmwZsGXIHoz7wd0Het9sGynovS1fbYwVq9qi5K4lL6IMQIPPJAy7zu42YaSchoG8z9aUj22FxP0nS/Asd3PjezAPiB7hOzezB9Dt7RsIuQ==
[/REPORT]
-----

Hello,

I entered Amazon as Vendor or do you want studio which is Warner Bros?

Code:
Vendor:   WarnerBrothers
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
B/2cqiS/gLlXSpGBL/taVoKIk4IcNzjeF3GcGEbM7hvONC+KwF+1aifbFJCoc9tHLEwJC0ZV9NTRbDgSFKD2XyDItbaLwYzFUtOepwXVdQl8ip88+DpN5ZK6Fp8pxr1DKxjL3h+XB6XKk220TjslJJDdLEKhjlcgkR0CnJfWc+idKuM797ajc2pVMY5A4f0PQAwdyyxSB8zDsMh7GJpDelZjCIbm9N2/0z768GsXdrqsuRSPKKeXg9jU/nQhg7PTtPo8EYE5sYqJ8DPnb3liXsZmk+kKym8HMnjhy/gZnTFdSGhCqPaGyu9/uZ1wyrwwSkrlJDlJ+DFpv+30hyYsJhtiTieoocc+l0WZ70YdfVD/E4JvHzIZrXfm1UPafSUSps81VABil7CKcNH5J4pk7w==
[/REPORT]
-----

Hello,

I entered Amazon as Vendor or do you want studio which is Warner Bros?

"Vendor" is where you purchased the UHD, so Amazon is the right entry here.

I have that down from your first report submission.

T

Back