• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

@SamuriHL
Copying what you see on the screen is not how it works.
upload_2021-7-1_12-33-53.png
Sorry, but the popup window is misleading here.

Code:
LABEL:   BASIC INSTINCT
OPD:   BD_dc3d35a79cde
-----
[REPORT]
yGK2hmL0SnCPAWU8GcK4QSh2Bq4v/J+L+rnKVjAFYjCUD1dxwaUcctnd8rgNm/eq6gIvBfQ5CQU4tTZ6r2s1cTB2wwNXY0sT+Gjd+pI+KbkS1U0oNvsF6+fHDXo9cBFIu5T1XIJ14XH9wj7xKagJ3flBLA9uGVUWY70XJbvfigVqEK2mQsl53iDOhHOdIlpJq1vCwvDmAOx3J0hZ8PDKy/vv+wFOVaHAOVr3m7CWR+ucb/GhVBd2qV60Li3hkRMwpDu1DEkjaIsDU5uRnz47i0yEZReM6Os/Y/weCVOcmxE=
[/REPORT]
-----

I'm not sure how it's misleading. It specifically tells you it was copied to the clipboard so you can paste it...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

@SamuriHL
OK, I mean a better text is maybe:
The protocol has been copied to the clipboard. Now paste this clipboard into the "Unsupported Thread".

@mbarnstijn try 1.0.3.4 and see if that fixes it. Stupid bug has been irritating me forever, as well.
I did try it, but got interrupted while the scan of 8 discs was running. I didn't get back to my desk for another 18 hours. The scan had finished, the "Prepare Forum Post" button was active, and the last disc scanned was still mounted! But, when I closed the scanner, that disc got unmounted. So, it seems to work? Should I try that again without such a long time between scanning completed and exiting?

--michael

Time is irrelevant. Lmao no that seems to be working. I might try a different approach though. As I said that bug annoys me and I have a different way in mind to tackle it.

@SamuriHL

View attachment 58443
Sorry, but the popup window is misleading here.

Code:
LABEL:   BASIC INSTINCT
OPD:   BD_dc3d35a79cde
-----
[REPORT]
yGK2hmL0SnCPAWU8GcK4QSh2Bq4v/J+L+rnKVjAFYjCUD1dxwaUcctnd8rgNm/eq6gIvBfQ5CQU4tTZ6r2s1cTB2wwNXY0sT+Gjd+pI+KbkS1U0oNvsF6+fHDXo9cBFIu5T1XIJ14XH9wj7xKagJ3flBLA9uGVUWY70XJbvfigVqEK2mQsl53iDOhHOdIlpJq1vCwvDmAOx3J0hZ8PDKy/vv+wFOVaHAOVr3m7CWR+ucb/GhVBd2qV60Li3hkRMwpDu1DEkjaIsDU5uRnz47i0yEZReM6Os/Y/weCVOcmxE=
[/REPORT]
-----
I'm not sure how it's misleading. It specifically tells you it was copied to the clipboard so you can paste it...

@SamuriHL
OK, I mean a better text is maybe:
The protocol has been copied to the clipboard. Now paste this clipboard into the "Unsupported Thread".

SamuriHL,

I think DaveO may have also interpreted this as meaning take what's shown on the Scanner console and post it to the thread.

Looks clear as-is to me but maybe not so much for those not in US?????

May be worth a slightly more detailed explanation.

Balor,

Glad you were able to paste the correct output.

This version of Basic Instinct is already on the List - but your submission served to update it to still-not-supported-as-of-today.

Also you're now listed as an alternate contact for the title.

Code:
Title:    SUPERDEEP_UHD
CoR:    DEU Germany
LABEL:    SUPERDEEP_UHD
OPD:    BD_dc12c1eb141e
-----
[REPORT]
SXCCuv+7oZ/tOfn4FU0L3Ed4xOZIC6/aBV+DarnRD9rrM6DPmJAX3doFKt+X+y0/2e18KQL3xqtquPFvLxhvlFJJY2kyzGeFGp9N897I2eU6Im0KKBpS6UdEjvgkbxeCX9S51o5Cbs4QMu5KHm6kUUnfFmolJfDBghkeXoI0nqQT0BUxVbTTkNR1AeW+aY/wh08N0GcegKftuAKrv5aR75Pih8yH9hv6TdD/d0xSudHcw156CsX/GIHpBX5qBpw4k1SdKtMX+16YODPBOxYHZEUTt5wx4q3yMsUvcj29ZLcYlDVw2akneyysL57uV3ZYPiYYiJtvnvjdyRLvmTI4Gw==
[/REPORT]
-----

DaveO,

Super, you now have the true Scanner output -- but when you make a change to a post like this, it's a good idea to indicate it somewhere...

... I don't normally look backward on the thread, but did right now just to check again what you had previously posted in reference to Balor's issue.

Superdeep is added and will appear next refresh.

Looks like a good movie, btw.

Unfortunately , not yet available here in US afaik.

T

I think DaveO may have also interpreted this as meaning take what's shown on the Scanner console and post it to the thread.

It's already fixed. See my next post.

@mbarnstijn 1.0.3.5 permanently fixes that stupid unmounting bug, and not when you prepare forum post or exit. it clears it as soon as it's done scanning your folder for ISOs. Way better fix.

All 1.0.3.5 changes the clipboard message when you press the prepare forum post button to make it clear that the report has been copied to the clipboard and you need to paste it on the forum.

@mbarnstijn 1.0.3.5 permanently fixes that stupid unmounting bug, and not when you prepare forum post or exit. it clears it as soon as it's done scanning your folder for ISOs. Way better fix.

All 1.0.3.5 changes the clipboard message when you press the prepare forum post button to make it clear that the report has been copied to the clipboard and you need to paste it on the forum.

Awesome on both counts!

T

SamuriHL,

Balor,

Glad you were able to paste the correct output.

This version of Basic Instinct is already on the List - but your submission served to update it to still-not-supported-as-of-today.

Also you're now listed as an alternate contact for the title.

DaveO,

Super, you now have the true Scanner output -- but when you make a change to a post like this, it's a good idea to indicate it somewhere...

... I don't normally look backward on the thread, but did right now just to check again what you had previously posted in reference to Balor's issue.

Superdeep is added and will appear next refresh.

Looks like a good movie, btw.

Unfortunately , not yet available here in US afaik.

T
yes, sorry, of course you're right that I had to add it, that I changed it

:whistle:;)

Guys,

Since ISO Mode is being discussed here, let me make sure you're aware of what it is and its benefits.

If you have a number of unsupported UHD's in protected .iso format, the Scanner's ISO Mode allows you to check them all in just a few clicks.

Firstly, you should read SamuriHL's release notes for 1.0.1.8 in Post #2, where it's requirements are detailed -- and how to activate it.

Once activated, all you need to do to prepare is have all your unsupported .iso's in a single folder.

Then start the Scanner, hit the ISO button upper right, and direct the Scanner to your unsupported folder.

It will mount and scan each and every .iso in that folder and give the current Support Status for each.

As always to post the results on the thread when it's done, "Prepare Forum Post" and paste here.

A few things to note:

1) VirtualCloneDrive is required.

2) If you have something already mounted in the virtual drive(s), running ISO mode will (naturally) unmount it.

3) The .iso files must be directly under the folder you point the Scanner to. It won't deep-dive into subfolders to find them.

Also note this is a "take as is" feature of the Scanner. So there is no support for it and no changes will be made to it in any future releases.

But if you have multiple unsupported titles, try it and enjoy!

I have 8 unsupported titles now and it effectively automates the process of checking them to see if any are supported yet.

Couple of clicks and I sit back and observe the results. :=)

Nice feature, SamuriHL!

T

Last edited:
Sorry for all the builds today but I just pushed out 1.0.3.6. Something's been bothering me about the new embedded functionality and I just added an option to allay my concern for people.

The issue is this...you spend time scanning all your discs, you press the prepare forum button, and then we copy the report to the clipboard. If you accidentally copy something else before pasting it onto the forum (and not everyone is hyper focused all the time so I get how this can happen easily), you will LOSE the report you just generated.

So the new option: Press Control+Shift+N to toggle Notepad mode on or off. When it's on, when you press ok on the "Report has been copied to clipboard..." it will still copy the report to the clipboard, but, it'll also open a new notepad window with the text of the report. It's NOT saved to a file or anything like that. Just a window that stays open until you close it with your full report post in it. That way if you're prone to accidentally wiping out your clipboard contents you don't lose the report.

I hope people find that useful.

If you accidentally copy something else before pasting it onto the forum (and not everyone is hyper focused all the time so I get how this can happen easily), you will LOSE the report you just generated.

I had this happen so had a concern about it too.

Inadvertently cut-and-pasted something else in the interim and had to completely re-do all the titles I just scanned to get the output again.

So the new option: Press Control+Shift+N to toggle Notepad mode on or off. When it's on, when you press ok on the "Report has been copied to clipboard..." it will still copy the report to the clipboard, but, it'll also open a new notepad window with the text of the report. It's NOT saved to a file or anything like that. Just a window that stays open until you close it with your full report post in it. That way if you're prone to accidentally wiping out your clipboard contents you don't lose the report.

Very nice!

T

Since ISO Mode is being discussed here, let me make sure you're aware of what it is and its benefits.

Alright, fine. Since we're now openly discussing it, I've turned it into an officially supported feature. 1.0.3.7 is released with some additional functionality for ISO mode.

PLEASE READ:

ISO mode is now enabled by default so long as Virtual CloneDrive is detected. Before anyone asks, NO, it will not work with ANY OTHER virtual drive.

To use it:

Press the ISO button, a dialog will open. If you've not used ISO mode previously, it'll open to your desktop and allow you to drill into any folder. Otherwise, it will pre-select the last used folder. You can still pick a different folder, but, it'll default to the last one you selected. Useful for people like me who put all their unsupported ISOs in one folder. Once you select your ISO directory, as mentioned, it will scan ISO's, ONE AT A TIME, at the root of that directory. This is by design and is not going to change. The ISOs must be protected UHD iso images.

WARNING: Using the ISO function will unmount *ALL* Virtual CloneDrive drives. This is also by design. So if you're busy using other VCD drives, DO NOT use the ISO mode.

It will mount 1 ISO at a time and scan it in. Any ISOs that are supported and not on the list will be scanned but will not be included in the scan report, which is exactly what we want. All other statuses will be included in the scan report.

I've been using this functionality since the very beginning of the scanner's existence. It was never meant for public consumption originally but it's since been tested quite a bit. Since those who've used it have found it so useful, it's now an enabled feature going forward.

Enjoy

I found a bunch of stupid things in the code that I cleaned up in 1.0.4.0. There's zero functionality change and it's not a required version, although it is the best version. If I broke anything let me know.

Code:
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:    BD_e58d8fb4ff61
[229]: playlists found.  Possible Screen Pass detected.
-----
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_TEMPLE_OF_DOOM
OPD:    BD_253b0f79f68f
-----
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL
OPD:    BD_7a40f99930a6
[235]: playlists found.  Possible Screen Pass detected.
-----
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_LOST_ARK
OPD:    BD_86a386a568d7
[236]: playlists found.  Possible Screen Pass detected.
-----
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----
Testing the new ISO function with the 1.0.4.0 version. Seems to work great.

Code:
LABEL:    WILLY_WONKA_CHOCOLATE_FACTORY
OPD:    BD_d0eed0c0485f
-----
[REPORT]
HgRVh2aXjaPASxyMDFKsJAmRzSnYyo5cbG0yoNMZhB+as2MhF6JigIXD7wBvW/UNEkCPyXAAJtZGbH7nu9o8foQm/X1vaSuRatHTWXMQmDiKWFr3UlCiuRRrCe/LmjtjJTkYNiWg7rU2XwafL5paO+uLpCtLrNy2WB+1XUGGQ5kipADf76FGczTyTCUNUiBOZ4hO6amEOKsX0WBcRR1PVm3qOrhbb5OmlflNib/tD2rYj7Y9kf6cI6LaNx5AHAHztTgPqdqlV6CLXPFZkUrU6TTy382Fz4tz0uddm7cSI90nqs8YMG0wDR4TFtLsZBrc
[/REPORT]
-----

I've turned it into an officially supported feature.

That's good news.

it will pre-select the last used folder.

Glad you decided to add this.

Any ISOs that are supported and not on the list will be scanned but will not be included in the scan report, which is exactly what we want. All other statuses will be included in the scan report.

This is the same as in regular mode.

Guys, just to be clear, there is no difference in the Scanner's reporting when you use ISO Mode.

Only change is regular mode looks at what you have mounted in your (physical and virtual) drives and ISO mode mounts all the .iso files in the folder you indicate and scans them.

After that analysis of and reporting on the titles is identical.

Code:
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:    BD_e58d8fb4ff61
-----
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_TEMPLE_OF_DOOM
OPD:    BD_253b0f79f68f
-----
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL
OPD:    BD_7a40f99930a6
[235]: playlists found.  Possible Screen Pass detected.
-----
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_LOST_ARK
OPD:    BD_86a386a568d7
[236]: playlists found.  Possible Screen Pass detected.
-----
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----
Testing the new ISO function with the 1.0.4.0 version. Seems to work great.

That's great, jwjohnson!

I recorded your updates and set you up as alternate contact for these titles.

Code:
LABEL:    WILLY_WONKA_CHOCOLATE_FACTORY
OPD:    BD_d0eed0c0485f
-----
[REPORT]
HgRVh2aXjaPASxyMDFKsJAmRzSnYyo5cbG0yoNMZhB+as2MhF6JigIXD7wBvW/UNEkCPyXAAJtZGbH7nu9o8foQm/X1vaSuRatHTWXMQmDiKWFr3UlCiuRRrCe/LmjtjJTkYNiWg7rU2XwafL5paO+uLpCtLrNy2WB+1XUGGQ5kipADf76FGczTyTCUNUiBOZ4hO6amEOKsX0WBcRR1PVm3qOrhbb5OmlflNib/tD2rYj7Y9kf6cI6LaNx5AHAHztTgPqdqlV6CLXPFZkUrU6TTy382Fz4tz0uddm7cSI90nqs8YMG0wDR4TFtLsZBrc
[/REPORT]
-----

Welcome, JuddSandage!

This title is already listed.

I've applied your update (still unsupported).

And you are an alternate contact for Willy Wonka.

T

Back