• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

from ImgBurn ISO

Title: ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL
CoR: DEU Germany
Vendor: Twentieth Century Fox
LABEL: ALITA_BATTLE_ANGEL
OPD: BD_df09aa6905ba
Assuming you made the iso image using the pioneer, again this will never work because the iso is bus encrypted and completely useless.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Martin2410,

SamuriHL has a point in that if you have an .iso created by the Pioneer, it will never work.

In addition, it will generate an incorrect OPD Id.

And finally, when you make an .iso for an unsupported title, you need to use AnyDVD's Rip-To-Image and create a protected .iso.

.iso's made with ImgBurn are not functional unless the title is already working in AnyDVD.

Would you create and submit a Scanner report file directly from the disc mounted in a friendly drive?

Meantime, I'll put this title on hold...

LABEL: AHDN4KUHDBD
OPD: BD_aad21792da33
-----

Very fast support!
Thanks, developers.

That was fast!

Will remove A Hard Day's Night.

Thanks, kitaT.

Finally it works, thanks !!:D
Title: The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, Extended Version, Disc 1
CoR: CAN Canada
Vendor: Walmart
LABEL: LOTR_FELLOWSHIP_OF_THE_RING_P1
OPD: BD_3799fed01194

This one is now supported.

Glad these title are supported now but in the future, please attach a new Scanner report file to indicate that.

Title: Godzilla (2014) (Steelbook)
CoR: USA US
Vendor: Best Buy
LABEL: Godzilla
OPD: BD_d68455096475
Title: GATTACA
CoR: USA US
Vendor: Best Buy Steelbook
LABEL: GATTACA
OPD: BD_c9292b9e93d5

You'll need to attach the Scanner report file.

See post #1.

The List is re-posted.

T

I must be doing something wrong with trying to get the scanner report because I keep getting errors when pressing 'Prepare Forum Post' about accessing the Documents folder where the AnyDVD logs are. I can physically navigate to that folder, and right now, any scans that appear there are in a .ziplog format, but I don't have any files that begin with 'ScanReport' as I'm seeing with other posts. I have tried running the program with and without Admin privileges but no change. I saw someone else had this problem a few pages back but didn't appear to have a resolution.

I must be doing something wrong with trying to get the scanner report because I keep getting errors when pressing 'Prepare Forum Post' about accessing the Documents folder where the AnyDVD logs are. I can physically navigate to that folder, and right now, any scans that appear there are in a .ziplog format, but I don't have any files that begin with 'ScanReport' as I'm seeing with other posts. I have tried running the program with and without Admin privileges but no change. I saw someone else had this problem a few pages back but didn't appear to have a resolution.

Right the Scanner report file should start with "ScanReport" followed by your Forum User Name.

Maybe @SamuriHL can help here...

What's the error you get?

T

@testiles I'm busy at the moment but if you want to PM them the enable log instructions then @DualEdge can try running the scanner again and sending us the log. I can try to see what's going on.

I PM'd both of you. But I do not have time to do any more on this right now.

[1.0.1.3]

Fixed an issue when the user doesn't have permissions to write to the AnyDVD_Logs folder (see screenshot 2 posts up). It'll now prompt for a folder to write the scan file to when it encounters that issue.

This is not a required minimum version.

Thanks again for the update!
I'm attaching the ScanReport for Godzilla (2014) Steelbook

Attachments

• ScanReport_DualEdge_20210324_195125.zip
    460 bytes · Views: 1
[1.0.1.3]

Fixed an issue when the user doesn't have permissions to write to the AnyDVD_Logs folder (see screenshot 2 posts up). It'll now prompt for a folder to write the scan file to when it encounters that issue.

This is not a required minimum version.

Awesome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

So it's not mandatory to immediately upgrade to this release - unless you too are having problems writing to the AnyDVD logfile folder.

So far, DualEdge is the only person who has experienced this since Scanner rollout many months ago.

It's an unusual issue and SamuriHL has added an additional option to get around it...

As SamuriHL states, the newest release is not "required" -- output from both Scanner version 1.0.1.2 and 1.0.1.3 are still accepted by the programs on my end.

T

Code:
Title:    Gamera: Attack of the Legion
CoR:    JPN Japan
LABEL:    ADVENT_OF_LEGION
OPD:    BD_4fbdfbb25712
-----
Title:    Gamera: Revenge of Iris
LABEL:    THE_ABSOLUTE_GUARDIAN
OPD:    BD_fc65e54af69a
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_KitaT_20210325_082155.zip
    525 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
Title:    Gamera: Attack of the Legion
LABEL:    ADVENT_OF_LEGION
OPD:    BD_4fbdfbb25712
-----
Title:    Gamera: Revenge of Iris
LABEL:    THE_ABSOLUTE_GUARDIAN
OPD:    BD_fc65e54af69a
-----

Both added, kitaT.

2 Gamera UHD's. Niice!

I used the names you supplied but standardized to what's listed on Blu-Ray.com.

So they'll appear on the List as Gamera 2 - Assault of the Legion and Gamera 3 - Revenge of Iris.

Though how "The Absolute Guardian" label maps to "Revenge of Iris" is a mystery to me. LOL!

Look for these to show on the next List refresh.

T

So they'll appear on the List as Gamera 2 - Assault of the Legion and Gamera 3 - Revenge of Iris.

Though how "The Absolute Guardian" label maps to "Revenge of Iris" is a mystery to me. LOL!

Main title (Title Sequence Sub title)

Gamera 2 : Attack(Assault) of the Legion (Advent of Legion)
Gamera 3 : Revenge of Iris (The Abusolute Guardian of The Universe)

Main title (Title Sequence Sub title)

Gamera 2 : Attack(Assault) of the Legion (Advent of Legion)
Gamera 3 : Revenge of Iris (The Abusolute Guardian of The Universe)

Oh so, "Iris" is the Absolute Guardian.

Ok. Cool!

T

I'm sorry, but I didn't know.

LABEL: TENET
OPD: BD_385293531a41

Ok, no worries.

I've taken care of this title already manually, but it's the actual Scanner report file that would be needed to "automatically" update the record for the title -- marking it Supported and removing it from the List

Same as the report file you supplied initially to add the title to the List February 19 and report it Still Unsupported on March 15.

The good thing is those files automate all 3 processes.

T

LABEL: DO_THE_RIGHT_THING
OPD: BD_11e85894a653
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_kmhfmnn_20210326_172518.zip
    456 bytes · Views: 1
Back