• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue in AP while trying to parse/load a season

I believe that only happens using the queue.
Incorrect. This has nothing to do with the queue. The queue can be 100% empty and this will still happen
I have had no issues whatsoever.
That's nice. Then you're likely not in a region affected by this (yet).
Amazon changed something on Friday, when this started occurring

It seems to depend on how you select the download.
Search for Bosch season 2, then select: Stucks at 45%
Select Bosch season 1 from the watchlist, then change to season 2: works.

Logfile for the 45%, see please "rumor" threat.

Thank you nochzunennen. This is exactly the behavior I see and exactly what works for a workaround. I was stuck on Bosch Season 3.

Incorrect. This has nothing to do with the queue. The queue can be 100% empty and this will still happen

That's nice. Then you're likely not in a region affected by this (yet).
Amazon changed something on Friday, when this started occurring
I thought you said it was the DRM club. LOL:

Same issue here on AP with AnyStream V1.2.8.0: parsing of seasons hangs at 45%, unresponsive, need to close AnyStream. Last log entry is "Load completed. Status code: 200" for the season page.

Interestingly, it worked yesterday, but does not work today.

Suggested workaround to go to a season not from a search, but for example from "also recommended", works.

Same issue here on AP with AnyStream V1.2.8.0: parsing of seasons hangs at 45%, unresponsive, need to close AnyStream. Last log entry is "Load completed. Status code: 200" for the season page.

Interestingly, it worked yesterday, but does not work today.

Suggested workaround to go to a season not from a search, but for example from "also recommended", works.
Hello devnull, yes that's what has been happening, it's very frustrating. I am not a developer but my personal view is that these issues are now DRM-related, but the very weird part is I see no rhyme or reason to how they are using it. One day it works and the next it doesn't, believe me, when I say we are doing our best, I have nothing else comforting to say other than we are doing our best to get around it.

Back