• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue in AP while trying to parse/load a season

DQ

No this has nothing to do with DRM and I am not claiming it does.

But while browsing and downloading single titles AP works fine. However, if I try to load/view a season I gets stuck at 45% and just hangs there until I close AS.

Please see attachments.

EDIT - As others have said it seems to be for some shows and not others. Although even with those that work I still notice a distinct pause at 45% loading that was not present before.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2.astlog
    656.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2021-12-04 063328.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-04 063328.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I am having the same issue. Seems to be an issue with some shows and not others. The 2 shows I just tried are both in the same channel so it's not that channels are not working but regular AP is. I was trying to get The Kitchen (on Discovery plus).

Having same issue on few titles so far, adding to my watch list instead it seems I'm getting past that "45% getting stuck" by simply DL from my watch list instead so try that for now

It seems to depend on how you select the download.
Search for Bosch season 2, then select: Stucks at 45%
Select Bosch season 1 from the watchlist, then change to season 2: works.

Logfile for the 45%, see please "rumor" threat.

It's even stranger. I had the same problem for a few series. By chance I found a workaround. If I start watching the series on FireTV and then opening AS, the series is available in the "Continue" section. Clicking the series there in AS works, the page does load and the episodes can be downloaded!

It seems to depend on how you select the download.
Search for Bosch season 2, then select: Stucks at 45%
Select Bosch season 1 from the watchlist, then change to season 2: works.

Logfile for the 45%, see please "rumor" threat.
I believe that only happens using the queue. The queue is a new addition, it probably ( and I am guessing) needs a few tweaks, I am not using the queue on Amazon and I have had no issues whatsoever.

I don't think it's the queue, because I don't even get to the point to select epiosodes for the queue. I simply searched a series and then clicking on the link. The page never finishes to load. It pauses at 45%. With another series I saw pausing at 45% and jumping back to 10%. With the workaround described above, I see the same pauses at 45%, jumping back to 10% but then shows the page. From now on standard business including adding episodes to the queue!

When it stops at 45% try and give it a minute or two and I believe it will finish or refresh the page and try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Putting it in the watch list works. Thanks. Can't refresh since it's frozen, can't go back either.

When it stops at 45% try and give it a minute or two and I believe it will finish or refresh the page and try again

I don't believe it's the case it will just hang for at least several minutes.

However. It does seem to have something to do with search specifically. If I use the search option to find a series and then click on the results, that is when I get stuck at 45%. If I find it another way without search it seems to be ok. Although as I mentioned even when working there seems to be some weird slight pause at 45%.

Sorry, no. It's done this since yesterday - it freezes and grays out the page, there's no remedy but to restart. It's done this for every series I've tried in search option, it's not a question of "using the queue" because as the series doesn't load, it never even gets to that point. I can load a series and get a green download menu if it's in my "continue watching" lineup - the queue quit on me once, but seems to be ok now.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot 2021-12-04 16.20.13_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot 2021-12-04 16.20.13_LI.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I was just throwing ideas out there for you, I do not have this issue, nor have I even experienced it. Its all going to be fixed soon, so just watch some movies. You guys are almost addicted to downloading. LOL ( j/joking) What did everyone do before AS came to life?

I was just throwing ideas out there for you, I do not have this issue, nor have I even experienced it. Its all going to be fixed soon, so just watch some movies. You guys are almost addicted to downloading. LOL ( j/joking) What did everyone do before AS came to life?
Did you try searching for a show in AP and klicked some item in the search result list?
If you try some show from the main menu, it usually does not get stuck.

Did you try searching for a show in AP and klicked some item in the search result list?
If you try some show from the main menu, it usually does not get stuck.
Na, I don't have anymore money for hard drive space, I downloaded enough movies and episodes for another lifetime already, all I do now is update my shows as they come out every week. Ill give it a try and see if I can make it get stuck.

i reproduce this problem by trying to browse dexter: new blood. it hangs on 45%. closed anystream, cleared browser caches, tried opening anystream again. still hangs parsing 45%. also tried adding to my watchlist. 45% hang still exists.

then i opened a couple episodes in a separate browser, then opened anystream. the 45% hang now goes away.

then i opened a couple episodes in a separate browser, then opened anystream. the 45% hang now goes away.
I have read a few posts saying the same thing. I would think it not possible for actions on one browser to affect actions on another browser. The implication is that AS does something and whatever it did, it cannot clear some type of condition. But then a foreign browser that doesn't face the same condition actually clears the issue. Can anyone explain how this can happen? Or is it just coincidental?

I have read a few posts saying the same thing. I would think it not possible for actions on one browser to affect actions on another browser. The implication is that AS does something and whatever it did, it cannot clear some type of condition. But then a foreign browser that doesn't face the same condition actually clears the issue. Can anyone explain how this can happen? Or is it just coincidental?

probably when you've viewed an episode it changes flags in your account which cause the listings to show up differently when anystream parses them. if you've never viewed an episode the listing causes anystream to hang when it parses, in these cases where it hangs at 45%.

Ripping blu-rays ;-)

Back