• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue in AP while trying to parse/load a season

It seems to depend on how you select the download.
Search for Bosch season 2, then select: Stucks at 45%
Select Bosch season 1 from the watchlist, then change to season 2: works.

Logfile for the 45%, see please "rumor" threat.

Thank you nochzunennen. This is exactly the behavior I see and exactly what works for a workaround. I was stuck on Bosch Season 3.

Incorrect. This has nothing to do with the queue. The queue can be 100% empty and this will still happen

That's nice. Then you're likely not in a region affected by this (yet).
Amazon changed something on Friday, when this started occurring
I thought you said it was the DRM club. LOL:

Same issue here on AP with AnyStream V1.2.8.0: parsing of seasons hangs at 45%, unresponsive, need to close AnyStream. Last log entry is "Load completed. Status code: 200" for the season page.

Interestingly, it worked yesterday, but does not work today.

Suggested workaround to go to a season not from a search, but for example from "also recommended", works.

Same issue here on AP with AnyStream V1.2.8.0: parsing of seasons hangs at 45%, unresponsive, need to close AnyStream. Last log entry is "Load completed. Status code: 200" for the season page.

Interestingly, it worked yesterday, but does not work today.

Suggested workaround to go to a season not from a search, but for example from "also recommended", works.
Hello devnull, yes that's what has been happening, it's very frustrating. I am not a developer but my personal view is that these issues are now DRM-related, but the very weird part is I see no rhyme or reason to how they are using it. One day it works and the next it doesn't, believe me, when I say we are doing our best, I have nothing else comforting to say other than we are doing our best to get around it.

Back