• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.iso input in CloneBD

You need the modded drivers otherwise they won't install, then just follow the guide in the modded drivers section.

Yes the USB sockets will stop working whilst you do this, but usually the touchpad continues to work, and if you have Intel USB 3.1 sockets then do that first, that way when you do the normal USB 3 controller you only have the 1 device to do as the other 2 parts will already be done

Thanks @Adbear , will do.

I'm gonna go forward with this because I really would like to see the benefits everyone else is getting from the SSD and, more importantly, because if I completely foul things up, I can roll everything back to the restore point.

'Cause I gotta tell you half the things said in the instructions are foreign to me. But I think I can work my way through it with a little luck and a lot of will power...

Fingers crossed.

T

Back