• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 US Retail

Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Netflix rental dvd, plays perfect with PowerDVD 14. AnyDVD v7.5.8.7 beta and playlist 697 used with tsMuxer. Thanks for the input!

Interesting. I bought the US Wally World Blu-ray/Digital HD only disk and it matches:

Playlist 697
m2ts/stream sequence - 510,512,519,504,517,505,507,513,520,502,516,509,50 8,518,503,506,501,515,511,514

This appears to be the same as the redbox/rental disk. But I haven't tested it yet.

Attaching logfile if it helps.View attachment 26425View attachment 26425

Is that mpls 697 or handbrakes title 697 or what handbrake shows as 00697.MPLS?

Looks like handbrake shows:
444 00697.MPLS

I just picked up the same version and am ripping it now so I can watch it tonight... hopefully. If not, will just use the disk. Been a long time since I watched anything off an actual disk.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I just picked up the same version and am ripping it now so I can watch it tonight... hopefully. If not, will just use the disk. Been a long time since I watched anything off an actual disk.

Thanks.

You need 00697.mpls. Handbrake will show it as a different 'title' number.
Edit: Looks like you have already found it :)

Last edited:
My U.S. retail version (Best Buy Steelbook) will not play in PDVD 11 or TMT 6 with AnyDVD HD active; both lock up on black screen (0:00:00 / 0:00:00). Both players will play disc with AnyDVD HD disabled; ProcMon method appears to confirm playlist 553. Attached are logfile (with AnyDVD HD active, of course) & zipped JAR folder (created with AnyDVD HD disabled).

One other unusual thing I've observed: When AnyDVD HD is scanning the disc, the drive is thrashing as if it's run into a read error; this does not occur with AnyDVD HD disabled.
View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.8.7_Info_K_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
View attachment 26428

Last edited:
Cinavia issues Arcsoft Total Media 6.7.1.199

Is anyone having Cinavia issues using Total Media? It seems to be okay when I play it on a windows 8.1 box, but I get the error on a windows 7 box which happens to be my HTPC.

Is anyone having Cinavia issues using Total Media? It seems to be okay when I play it on a windows 8.1 box, but I get the error on a windows 7 box which happens to be my HTPC.
Do you have AnyDVD HD installed on your HTPC? If so, is "Prevent player software from detecting Cinavia" checked in Program Settings?

Looks like handbrake shows:
444 00697.MPLS

Thanks.

I'm trying to figure out how you determined this. I looked at the HB activity log, and I don't see "697" anywhere. I'm on the Redbox version.

Handbrake is also not working with the DVD rip.

Best Buy US Retail

Using PowerDVD 14 the Best Buy version (SKU 9370105) shows playlist 553 with the file order being: 00503.m2ts, 00520.m2ts, 00516.m2ts, 00510.m2ts, 00511.m2ts, 00506.m2ts, 00507.m2ts, 00514.m2ts, 00518.m2ts, 00509.m2ts, 00519.m2ts, 00517.m2ts, 00501.m2ts, 00505.m2ts, 00502.m2ts, 00512.m2ts, 00515.m2ts, 00504.m2ts, 00513.m2ts, 00508.m2ts .

Using PowerDVD 14 the Best Buy version (SKU 9370105) shows playlist 553 with the file order being: 00503.m2ts, 00520.m2ts, 00516.m2ts, 00510.m2ts, 00511.m2ts, 00506.m2ts, 00507.m2ts, 00514.m2ts, 00518.m2ts, 00509.m2ts, 00519.m2ts, 00517.m2ts, 00501.m2ts, 00505.m2ts, 00502.m2ts, 00512.m2ts, 00515.m2ts, 00504.m2ts, 00513.m2ts, 00508.m2ts .
That's the normal version; there's no reason to think that one is any different, unless Lionsgate is intentionally producing multiple masters with different obfuscation to confound AnyDVD HD (not unthinkable). I mentioned my BB copy because it's the Steelbook (SKU 9371099); though disc-wise it's identical the different production run could have led to a different master, but apparently not (my good playlist is also 553).

Both are different from Walmart's BD-only "exclusive" which is actually the rental version. (Walmart also carries the normal version which is BD/DVD.)

(Walmart also carries the normal version which is BD/DVD.)

Whats strange is the normal BD/DVD version from Walmart (that az_raiden posted) is a different disc/playlist to both the rental and to your disc (unless there are 3 versions available at Walmart)

My U.S. retail version (Best Buy Steelbook) will not play in PDVD 11 or TMT 6 with AnyDVD HD active; both lock up on black screen (0:00:00 / 0:00:00). Both players will play disc with AnyDVD HD disabled; ProcMon method appears to confirm playlist 553. Attached are logfile (with AnyDVD HD active, of course) & zipped JAR folder (created with AnyDVD HD disabled).

One other unusual thing I've observed: When AnyDVD HD is scanning the disc, the drive is thrashing as if it's run into a read error; this does not occur with AnyDVD HD disabled.
View attachment 26427
View attachment 26428

Same, same. I ripped it to the hard drive (no issue) and tried to burn it with Image Burn and LG Blu-ray Disc Suite and have the same issue (black screen and it won't play) with the computer it will play it, but titles out of order. Any of my Blue Ray players after I've burned a disk, nothing but black screen and won't play it. First disc with this type of issues. Don't know what's going on.

Last edited:
:bang: I am having problems coping the hunger games/mockingjay -I have been following the post & I updated to AnyDVD HD 7.5.8.7 but the file says it is 7.5.8.4 - the error I get is E:/video_TS/VTS_18_1.VOB:read error -I still can not copy the disc - file attached - View attachment 26443 - need to know what I should try next.

If the file said 7584 then that's what was used to make it. If you say you have installed 7587 and it still doesn't work you need to provide a logfile from that version. Not 7584

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

walmart 2 disk bought in Texas not same as others

I have tried the playlists suggested by other posters. All versions go out of sequence in chapter 13 right when the cat comes through the window. It cuts to a conversation between two actors in the same room. I watched the movie(original disk) and the girl is supposed to put the cat into her bag in this scene. Log attached!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.7_Info_E_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    891.9 KB · Views: 5
I have tried the playlists suggested by other posters. All versions go out of sequence in chapter 13 right when the cat comes through the window. It cuts to a conversation between two actors in the same room. I watched the movie(original disk) and the girl is supposed to put the cat into her bag in this scene. Log attached!

I am in possession of all three of these "US Region A" discs now and this is what I can confirm using Process Monitor and PowerDVD. I bought the Best Buy Steelbook edition but won't get it until tomorrow. I'll post those results so everyone can compare. The catalog number is on the front of the cover where the copyright is printed.

Redbox blu-ray rental / catalog # = 46272 / playlist = 697

Walmart blu-ray single disc / catalog # = 46272 / playlist = 697

Walmart blu-ray + dvd combo / catalog # = 46271 / playlist = 707

So, Jim6592, what is the catalog number on the front of your Walmart disc?????

I think it very sorry of Lionsgate to sell a blu-ray version of the movie that doesn't have the atmos audio. I can't believe that I had to buy the combo version just to get the better quality audio. How screwed up can it get?????

az_raiden

Last edited:
Ok,, thank you,,,, I re-did the logfile - error; View attachment 26445 Still having the same issue. Can not copy the disc.

Wrong section this time. That's a DVD, you're in the blu-ray section. You need to post here: https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?18-AnyDVD

but according to the log, decryption went fine. However there are still some read errors in the logfile, which could indicate that you have a version that isn't fully handled yet or a defective disc. Are you getting an error message? Ifso, what is it. Gather the info then post in the DVD section :)

I am in possession of all three of these "US Region A" discs now and this is what I can confirm using Process Monitor and PowerDVD. I bought the Best Buy Steelbook edition but won't get it until tomorrow. I'll post those results so everyone can compare. The catalog number is on the front of the cover where the copyright is printed.

Redbox blu-ray rental / catalog # = 46272 / playlist = 697

Walmart blu-ray single disc / catalog # = 46272 / playlist = 697

Walmart blu-ray + dvd combo / catalog # = 46271 / playlist = 707

So, Jim6592, what is the catalog number on the front of your Walmart disc?????

I think it very sorry of Lionsgate to sell a blu-ray version of the movie that doesn't have the atmos audio. I can't believe that I had to buy the combo version just to get the better quality audio. How screwed up can it get?????

az_raiden

I have 46271, but there is a problem with playlist 707. In the scene where the cat comes through the window, it skips the part where she puts it into the bag, as well as the part where she walks into the other room. It jumps from the cat coming in the window, to her looking at the white rose and dropping it. I watched the movie on the disk before I tried to copy it to harddrive. It clearly skips some of the chapter. I was sure I saw her put the cat into the bag during the CloneHD preview before I started the copy. It's odd that this scene in chapter 2 would go missing during copying???? Something very strange is going on here.

Best Buy, Amazon and Target BD Copy

It appears that the Best Buy, Amazon and Target BD copy correct MPLS file is 553. I've got the BB steelbook, and it doesn't have MPLS 697. From the MakeMKV forum, 553 is the correct one.

Something strange with copying 707

I rechecked the scene in CloneBD and she puts the cat in the bag, but it is not being copied to file correctly. There is a Civina warning at the same time the cat comes in the window. I wonder if it is messing with the copying process???

Back