• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 US Retail

BigAudio

Any one have a clue what the correct playlist is? It looks to be about almost 500 dummy duplicate length playlists of 2:02:50. It looks like this will be a similar thread than the hungergames movie last year.

I will attach a log file. I hate having to figure it out on my own. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.3_Info_D_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    871.4 KB · Views: 132
It may also help Slysoft with a fix if you zip up the JAR directory (found inside the BDMV folder) and upload/attach it here. AnyDVD must be disabled when doing this.

Maybe the toughest one I've seen to manually figure out. You can disable AnyDVD and use Process Monitor/PowerDVD method to quickly/easily reveal the playlist if your PC is capable of BD playback without AnyDVD.

Edit: If you are not sure how to use Process Monitor, there is link to a video here and a short written guide here.

Last edited:
Using the process Monitior solution worked for me. Let me know if you want me to post the result.

00302.mpls is the correct playlist for this movie Canadian version.

Please note that the movie will not even play with anydvdhd turned on! Never seen this before but this is Hollywood for you. If you plan on watching this movie make an iso and tsmuxer the 00302.mpls playlist. If you want the dolby atmos trailer its 00022.mpls Remember if your using an htpc to tsmuxer check option down convert truehd to ac3 option when you highlight the audio track....if you want to play on mpc player or vlc. If you do not do this this movie might not play on mpc of vlc........

Off to watch the movie........

Last edited:
Here is the jar zipped with anydvdhd turned off....

Playlist obfuscation is becoming a pain to deal with.

Anyway, at least us Regular Members (and the new members when they get up to speed) here on the Forum know that we need to send in the AnyDVD log(s), and the zipped Java file/files (with AnyDVD disabled) to get around this silly Movie Studios nonsense.

00302.mpls is the correct playlist for this movie Canadian version.

Please note that the movie will not even play with anydvdhd turned on! Never seen this before but this is Hollywood for you. If you plan on watching this movie make an iso and tsmuxer the 00302.mpls playlist. If you want the dolby atmos trailer its 00022.mpls Remember if your using an htpc to tsmuxer check option down convert truehd to ac3 option when you highlight the audio track....if you want to play on mpc player or vlc. If you do not do this this movie might not play on mpc of vlc........

Off to watch the movie........

Just wanted to confirm playlist 302 for Canadian eOne disc. One hour in and no problems! Thank you general1, kind sir!!!

another log file may also help Slysoft with a fix

another log file may also help Slysoft with a fix

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.0_Info_H_THE_HUNGERGAMES_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    931.2 KB · Views: 8
Sometimes it takes a week or two for Cyberlink to update PowerDVD so that it will play these newer Lionsgate movies. Once PowerDVD is updated, then Mokingjay should play just fine without AnyDVD. The same thing happened with John Wick. After a couple of weeks after the US release, PowerDVD was updated and John Wick played just fine without AnyDVD. I'm talking about the original disc and not an ISO burned copy of course.

az_raiden

Last edited:
Sometimes it takes a week or two for Cyberlink to update PowerDVD so that it will play these newer Lionsgate movies. Once PowerDVD is updated, then Mokingjay should play just fine without AnyDVD. The same thing happened with John Wick. After a couple of weeks after the US release, PowerDVD was updated and John Wick played just fine without AnyDVD. I'm talking about the original disc and not an ISO burned copy of course.

az_raiden

so the Mockingjay Part 1 original untouched retail disk also showingup blank screen during startup playback without AnyDVD enabled??

Last edited:
Correct playlist for Mockingjay Pt 1 - Canadian disk

hi,

general1 identified playlist 00302 for the Canadian disk. Can someone confirm if the following file combination from 00302 is correct. BD Rebuilider is selecting 000001. Also, when I scan this disk I do not see any play list identified in the status window. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting that needs to be checked off for this to work? Thanks in advance.

00302 - 519,514,509,511,501,518,502,510,507,512,506,503,508,504,517,515,513,516,525,520

Sometimes it takes a week or two for Cyberlink to update PowerDVD so that it will play these newer Lionsgate movies.

Are you sure? Source?
Mockingjay plays fine using an old PowerDVD 14 build.

hi,

general1 identified playlist 00302 for the Canadian disk. Can someone confirm if the following file combination from 00302 is correct. BD Rebuilider is selecting 000001. Also, when I scan this disk I do not see any play list identified in the status window. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a setting that needs to be checked off for this to work? Thanks in advance.

00302 - 519,514,509,511,501,518,502,510,507,512,506,503,508,504,517,515,513,516,525,520

If general1 says so, it is correct. Try CloneBD and select title 302. You can watch the title with the preview player.

Back