• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hairspray R1

any dvd 6201 and clone dvd 2912

if anyone is interested
hairspray worked without a hitch 8) the entire movie and all the extras
using AnyDvd 6201 and clone dvd 2912
thanks, James and the entire SlySoft team

You guys are on the ball. Out of the list of programs I looked at I feel this one has been the best for me. I used just the movie selection and it copied just fine. I down loaded the new version of Any DVD and try it on the complete movie. It should work judging from other post.

Thanks

This is not working for me either

Just installed 6.2.0.1

It is giving me an error message just like 6.2.0.0 did

I have tried AI on and off as well as making sure CSS Keys are deselected.

Same error message as before. A pop up instantly saying error VOBSET 1.

Thats it.

AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 Vob Set 1 error

AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 gives me a VOB Set 1 error everytime I try to Rip video DVD to Hard disk when trying to Rip the movie title "Hairspray". I also use 1 ClickDVDCopy Pro and ANYDVD and the end results are a burned copy that skips around. I would not be without AnyDVD for any reason, but I'm curious why after the update I get the Vob set 1 error when trying to rip this title? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for your time! :confused:

You guys who are getting vob set errors should . . .

1. Reboot after installing Anydvd 6.2.0.1

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

3. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

4). Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Most aren't having problems with this disc.

I already have that disabled. It freezes on vts_01_1.vob and says unexpected error. I have attached the disc logging info. I hope this info will help. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

What program gives you this error?
AnyDVD ripper or CloneDVD 2.9.1.2?

There is still something not right with Hairspray

I am using 6.2.0.1

I get an immediate error message VobSet1

Have tried on two different machines here at the house.

Same error message.

Lets see if I can attach the log file.

I am using 6.2.0.1

I get an immediate error message VobSet1

Please do not post in multiple threads about the exact same thing.

And that's not an error message. Please provide the full error message.

Log file for Hairspray

See attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    69.4 KB · Views: 2
See attached.

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 5.20.1.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 2004 Sonic Solutions
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 5.20.01a

Uninstall Sonic's Drive Letter Access, which is packet writing software and can conflict with Slysoft programs.

If you can't figure out how to uninstall Drive Letter Access (the filters need to be removed), do this:

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "drvmcdb". Click "Remove selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. Reboot after installing Anydvd 6.2.0.1

3. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

4). Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Thats all it says.....

Pop up "AnyDVD Ripper"

BIG Red X
VobSet 1

Click OK

Followed by:

Delete Created files?

Warning All files in directory..... will be deleted..... yes/no

Please do not post in multiple threads about the exact same thing.

And that's not an error message. Please provide the full error message.

Pop up "AnyDVD Ripper"

BIG Red X
VobSet 1

Click OK

Followed by:

Delete Created files?

Warning All files in directory..... will be deleted..... yes/no

I'm seeing the exact same thing after upgrading to ADVD 6.2.0.1

I still use DVD Dycrypter as my ripper of choice, and one thing I noticed is that there are 3 VTS_01_1.VOB's. While it unsuccessfully rips the DVD, everytime it come to the next copy of that file, it askes to overwrite the previously ripped one. I know this isn't a form for DVDDecrypter, but this may explain the VobSet 1 error in AnyDVD. it may have to do with the DVD's directory structure.

Still cannot backup disc!!!

You guys who are getting vob set errors should . . .

1. Reboot after installing Anydvd 6.2.0.1

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

3. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Most aren't having problems with this disc.

I have tried everything you have said to do and still cannot get this to burn. I did the Nero cd-dvd speed test and everything tested fine. I am so stumbled with this movie and don't know what else to do.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions on trying to help me figure this out.

I have tried everything you have said to do and still cannot get this to burn. I did the Nero cd-dvd speed test and everything tested fine. I am so stumbled with this movie and don't know what else to do.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions on trying to help me figure this out.

I'm sorry to say that at this point I just don't know what's going on. It's pretty confusing when a bunch of people claim 6.2.0.1 handles Hairspray perfectly fine and another bunch are reporting a Vobset1 error. :confused:

Great!!

Okay, it was a bug in Anydvd 6.2.0.1. Use 6.2.0.2 beta:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10074

For some reason the full disc worked with Clonedvd2, but not with Anydvd ripper in version 6.2.0.1

Thanks ALOT! I was beginning to think that you might think I was crazy. LOL... I am downloading 6.2.0.2 as we speak so HOPEFULLY everything goes well! Again LOL... I REALLY appreciate all of your help trying to help me through this whole mess and for finally detecting what the issue was. What exactly was the problem (bug) with 6.2.0.1??? :confused:

I REALLY appreciate all of your help trying to help me through this whole mess and for finally detecting what the issue was. What exactly was the problem (bug) with 6.2.0.1??? :confused:

I'm not an Anydvd developer, so I have no idea. It is a very difficult problem to diagnose, because there were a number of people posting that they weren't having problems (I'm guessing they were using Clonedvd2).

Anyway, use Anydvd 6.2.0.2 beta

Last edited:
Problem Is Still Not Fixed !!

I'm not an Anydvd developer, so I have no idea. It is a very difficult problem to diagnose, because there were a number of people posting that they weren't having problems (I'm guessing they were using Clonedvd2).

Anyway, use Anydvd 6.2.0.2 beta

I spoke too soon! I have updated to the new
6.2.0.2 beta version and I am still getting the same error again. I am so disappointed that I cannot put it in appropriate words at the moment!! :(

Back