• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hairspray R1

HairSpray problems

I have also had the same problem with HairSpray. Unless I did something wrong I used image burn and checked filter driver load order. None of the filters you mentioned are shown. I don't even have Roxio on my system. Clone DVD gets to the end and and I get the same message as above.

Anything else I can try.

Thanks

klsparrow

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Hairspray

Well he's on the ball as usual.
I just now (8:31 est) downloaded and installed a new version of anydvd and it's copying fine!

ATTABOY

Well, for starters, update to the latest version of Anydvd.
I have updated to the latest version of AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 and also use CloneDVD but I still cannot get this to backup. I have not encountered problems with any other discs plus I always keep up with all updated versions of both softwares so I know that is not the problem either. It is the disc!! Is anyone else still having this issue after updating to the newest version of AnyDVD and using CloneDVD?

I have updated to the latest version of AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 and also use CloneDVD but I still cannot get this to backup.

Please disable "Use CSS Key Archive" in AnyDVD (in Video DVD -> CSS Keys) and try again...

I have updated to the latest version of AnyDVD 6.2.0.1 and also use CloneDVD but I still cannot get this to backup. I have not encountered problems with any other discs plus I always keep up with all updated versions of both softwares so I know that is not the problem either. It is the disc!! Is anyone else still having this issue after updating to the newest version of AnyDVD and using CloneDVD?

A number of people have reported the latest version of Anydvd works perfectly fine:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10020
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67897&postcount=64
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=67938&postcount=65
and
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=10024

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok". Retry.

2. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered, b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

3. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

Still Did Not Solve Problem!!

Please disable "Use CSS Key Archive" in AnyDVD (in Video DVD -> CSS Keys) and try again...

I already have that disabled. It freezes on vts_01_1.vob and says unexpected error. I have attached the disc logging info. I hope this info will help. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    69.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks. And what version of Clonedvd are you using?

Also . . .

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Also . . .

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).
I already tried that meaning I thought the original was a bad disc so I went and exchanged it for another brand new movie and came up with the same errors so I have already ruled that one out. I have 2.9.1.2 the latest version.

I already tried that meaning I thought the original was a bad disc so I went and exchanged it for another brand new movie and came up with the same errors so I have already ruled that one out. I have 2.9.1.2 the latest version.

Please run the scan.

Also, are you running Anydvd at default settings? (Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok")

Please run the scan.

Also, are you running Anydvd at default settings? (Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok")
Yes I just tried it again changing it to the "default" settings and still no luck!!! If anyone else is having issues with this movie like I am will you please post something? I will have to run the scan later on today because I have worked and worked on this for as long as I can for now. Maybe by than something on here will figure it out or there may be another update that can fix this. I am SURE I can't be the only person having this issues because I really do not think I could have gotten 2 bad discs in a row and I know it is not my computer.

Thanks for all your help and continuing help,

I received the same thing but I upgraged to anydvd 6.2.0.1 and it worked with Hairspray just fine.

Hello,
I upgraded to AnyDVD v6.2.0.1 and I am using 1ClickDVD Copy Pro v3.0.1.9. I am still having issues backing up Hairspray. I have attached AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip file for reference. It appears that 1Click copies the disc fine, but when its burned to a new disc only 1:04 out of the 1:57 movie is copied. The playback constantly skips. Any suggestions on how I can get around this problem?
Thanks,
Anthony

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 2
HairSpray

I backed up the full disk using anydvd 6.2.0.1 and clone dvd 2.9.1.2. no problems. plays fine.

Hello,
I upgraded to AnyDVD v6.2.0.1 and I am using 1ClickDVD Copy Pro v3.0.1.9. I am still having issues backing up Hairspray. I have attached AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip file for reference. It appears that 1Click copies the disc fine, but when its burned to a new disc only 1:04 out of the 1:57 movie is copied. The playback constantly skips. Any suggestions on how I can get around this problem?
Thanks,
Anthony

You could try to use the AnyDVD ripper and use 1click on the created files. I believe this should do the trick. Or you can use CloneDVD2 instead.

Back