• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hairspray R1

That's odd as my Clone would read it, it would play in the preview but the status bar (where it shows % loaded) stayed greyed out.

I too will try deselecting 9 & 10 and see what happens.

Ok...I'm a 'tard as they say (who(m)ever they are). I thought I had the latest AnyDVD release but I didn't so I updated and it with 6.1.9.3 and it seems to be working w/o a hitch at the moment (good thing the movie isn't Hitch, that would be confusing....). Backing up all menus, etc... Only thing I ever cut out are foreign languages and if I need less compression (rare) director's comments.

As soon as I'm finished I'll watch it.

Just for the comparrison Hairspray Region 2 UK Full Disc backed up fine with AnyDvd 6.1.9.3 and CloneDvd 2.9.1.2 IFO's attached for the more technical minded to compare!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_HAIRSPRAY AI Scanner Enabled.zip
    45.3 KB · Views: 12
  • AnyDVD_Info_F_HAIRSPRAY AI Scanner Disabled.zip
    45.3 KB · Views: 3
I did the deselect 9 & 10, and so far so good. The Menus are on, and so far the movie is straight. I'll let you know after it finishes playing.

No problem, I deselected 9 & 10 on clone dvd 2912, and everything worked like a charm. I got all menus and movie.

Hairspray

I am currently doing it movie only using 6193/2912.
I will watch upon completion to determine wether I was successful. Funny thing though, I have 3 external drives and one internal drive on my computer. Neither one of the HP drives, (both lightscribe) one external and one internal would read the disc at all. Gave me an error message both times. Meanwhile the LG, and the Pioneer no problem. Thought I share this as this maybe why some folks cant get them to read at all. :eek:

I am currently doing it movie only using 6193/2912.
I will watch upon completion to determine wether I was successful. Funny thing though, I have 3 external drives and one internal drive on my computer. Neither one of the HP drives, (both lightscribe) one external and one internal would read the disc at all. Gave me an error message both times. Meanwhile the LG, and the Pioneer no problem. Thought I share this as this maybe why some folks cant get them to read at all. :eek:

Use the latest beta please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=9939

success!hairspray

Yep movie only, took out 9 and 10 got the complete movie with menus and everything. :clap:

sorry webslinger if this goes to u but i tried what you said and nothing. no icon, nothing when i closed pop up blocker nothing on go advanced.

i just tried to back up hairspray also, the whole movie using anydvd 6.2.0.0. when i click on copy dvd in anydvd ripper i get an error msg saying vobset 1 before it will copy a file. i do notice on the original there r 3 vts_01.vob files in the video_ts folder. here is my log file and anydvd window....

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.2.0.0)
OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7170A 1.O4 JAN11,2007 BT-LIGGY
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1598528 sectors (3122 MBytes)
Total size: 2668243 sectors (5211 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: HAIRSPRAY_WS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Repaired invalid title search pointer table!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 3 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm having a problem as well with hairspray_WS.. attached is a screen shot of the error message and the log file. I can't even get anydvd to read the disk.

anydvd.jpg

I have tried three different dvd burners in two different pc's using versions 6.1.9.3 and 6.2.0.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_HAIRSPRAY_WS.zip
    65 KB · Views: 1
I found the problem.
Fix is coming... sorry... :bowdown:

Thanks

I was just about to say that I was having the same problem as Breadman and that this is starting to look the the old "Blades of Glory" thread - it's time to hang in there and let these folks far smarter than me to solve it. Before I get it out James says he's on it. Can't say enough about the support here. Nothing like it.

i agree, the support from slysoft is among the best u will find on the internet.

Hairspray

Anyone else having a problem with hairspray? Get 99% and then CSS error. I can, however, rip and burn using Shrink after DVD does its thing. WHy is this?

Thanks.

I'm having a problem as well with hairspray_WS.. attached is a screen shot of the error message and the log file. I can't even get anydvd to read the disk.

anydvd.jpg

I have tried three different dvd burners in two different pc's using versions 6.1.9.3 and 6.2.0.0

Yeah mine is doing the same bro

Back