• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum migration to new server

Some old OSs (XP?) might not recognize them.

mike20021969

See your screenshot mentions something being obsolete. Maybe he's right about XP. Using W10 and chrome, went down for a minute or 2 working fine now?

BTW maybe old anyDVD and HD icons need updated under software talk on forum to match new one??

Last edited:
I am using XP - the forum is working fine on Firefox though :)

XP update support ended a while ago, so Microsoft doesn't send any more CA (Certificate Authority) cert updates, so the modern Letsencrypt CA is unknown to XP. Chrome/Opera/IE are using the Windows CA, Firefox relies on it's own CA cert.

Thanks to all for your great support and your positive feedback.

The fox is back!

Can you expand on this?? Like anyDVD status or you just talking forum??
Guess it's been decided then?

Maybe you noticed already that James disappeared, he locked himself up in his dungeon and is working on it. It will take a few weeks until we can supply a complete infrastructure including key servers, new releases, support. And above that, we have to hide our a...

As a workaround until we are up and runnin', I suggest to take your girlfriend or wife (or both) out for dinner and cinema :cool:

Back to topic: we are working 16hrs a day to get it done. Please be patient...

XP update support ended a while ago, so Microsoft doesn't send any more CA (Certificate Authority) cert updates, so the modern Letsencrypt CA is unknown to XP. Chrome/Opera/IE are using the Windows CA...

That's fair enough.

Something I read on a Google forum - click anywhere on the page that shows the error message, then simply type danger on the keyboard. Refreshing page made website load.

I use Firefox 99.9% of the time anyway :)

;) Good idea for the 3 of us (y)

Learned a long time ago patience is a virtue, thanks for update. I'm sure we, as long time customers we'll find out what we need to do in due time.....Imagine here is best place to find out.

Gonna take Ivan's advice and take wife and girlfriend out for the evening :sneaky:
Would this be the thread to check on how things are going or will it be more likely an announcement or something in email??

OK well I'll keep checkin here......y'all have a fine night
Feel so much better than 1 week ago this day.

Last edited:
Gonna take Ivan's advice and take wife and girlfriend out for the evening :sneaky:

Nice. I should do the same, but I can't.

Would this be the thread to check on how things are going or will it be more likely an announcement or something in email??

Any progress might be posted here in the forums. The final move by email.

Before I go.....numbers seem a bit weighted towards guests, wondering if existing members must log out and back on or they appear to be guests?? Just a final thought.

Total: 278 (members: 37, guests: 231, robots: 10)

I had to. That's because since the domain moved, the cookie that allowed for auto login is no longer valid. You can migrate a domain, but you can't migrate a login cookie.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Before I go.....numbers seem a bit weighted towards guests, wondering if existing members must log out and back on or they appear to be guests?? Just a final thought.

Total: 278 (members: 37, guests: 231, robots: 10)

I was wondering the same thing!!! Is "big brother"/world police watching, of course they are?! Just a suggestion, I'd refrain from using the word "rent" ever again like the good ol' days!

Forum will move in a few minutes to a new server/domain.

• During migration the forum will be offline (hopefully just about 10-15 minutes) and a "maintenance page" will be shown
  • After the forum has successfully been moved, you will be redirected automatically to the new domain
  • All accounts/threads will remain
Thanks,

Ivan
Glad to see the lines of communication remain open.

Glad to hear the devs are working so hard to bring the fox back!

Back