• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum migration to new server

Any tips for those of us who are unable to get our original accounts to work? I've tried the lost password button but I never get an e-mail. Yes, I was guilty of checking the box to always keep me logged in. :D

Is redfox.bz actually working anyway? I get error messages on all browsers (i.e. Firefox, IE, Chrome and Opera).

Hi guys it's been a while since I've posted here (and as you know I'm not a customer), but I just wanted to say I wish the dev team all the best of luck going forward with this. It would be really nice to see AnyDVD ported to Linux and even Mac as well (especially Linux though).

What a great customer-focused philosophy you guys have as well! :)

Thx guys, have been mistaken. And huge thx to all the foxes out there, keep the good work going! (y)

That's normal, the main site isn't working yet because they're still very busy with server moving, privacy and related issues. Until that's done there's no point in bringing the main site online. Nothing abnormal, have patience.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Congrats guys and in time for new releases ;) Wow, great work!!

Wanna mention what happened when I DL'ed new version on W10....first went to run it and the setup file "vanished" then DLed and ran again and got a message about it not being allowed or something similar but setup file stayed. Then ran install for 3rd time and it worked!! So you can get past whatever was discussed causing potential install issues on W10, with just a little persistence.

Anybody with W10 having same problem, that's what you need to do, but it does work!!! IDK if it's anything Pete and the guys need or can address, but it will install!!!

Thanks again for your fabulous work and speedy return.

Last edited:
I had no issue on W10.

Maybe or probably it's a stinking setting I missed. Thought it might be a good idea to put it there in case anyone else ran into same and gave up. Bit strange when Install file just bang gone no traces! Just zapped. 1st DL came from chrome, 2nd came from Pale Moon.....

Last edited:
Will the wallpapers and speed menu pictures rebranded to RedFox added to the download page?

Congrats on the move! Great that you did it this fast.

Could you also put ReClock in your download list? The link in the sticky in the ReClock section did work until a couple of days ago but not anymore. I already have the program, but I think you guys might wanna have your download list complete :) (and while you're at it, change the link and/or text in the sticky at the same time ;) Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Congrats on the move! Great that you did it this fast.

Could you also put ReClock in your download list? The link in the sticky in the ReClock section did work until a couple of days ago but not anymore. I already have the program, but I think you guys might wanna have your download list complete :) (and while you're at it, change the link and/or text in the sticky at the same time ;) Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Thanks! Updated: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/reclock-1-8-8-5.63521/

Well, I must admit that you guys work really quick. Quick like a "Stealthy Fox" Welcome back to the World of Cyber Space. Good Job Guys.

Agreed, in the grand scheme of things, not much time was lost. No issues with the forum as well, great job RedFox Team! :)

Back