• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dolby TrueHD/Atmos audio drops out after 5 minutes

Yes of course, the AVR is a Yamaha RX-A1080 and has no problems otherwise with TrueHD.

Defeating the point of my asking you whether software can decode and playback the track itself ruling out the AVR as a potential problem... Your AVR is running the latest firmware too, v. 1.80, right?

This firmware includes

1. Security measures on 3PDA (Amazon Alexa Skill) functionality
  2. Stability improvements on eARC related functionality
  3. Other stability improvements

Still need to hear if PowerDVD worked too
I had already written that above.
PowerDVD has the same interruptions.
As soon as "Bitstream" is selected, there is always no audio at the same time codes.
As soon as "LPCM" was selected are always at the same time codes: Audio distortion, the sound is very slow or the sound is asynchronous.
The original discs all run without problems.

Can you try to rip the disc using CloneBD?
Even directly creating an ISO file only via CloneBD did not bring any changes. The interruptions remain at the same time codes.
Sorry, but this is a mistake from AnyDVD.

Even directly creating an ISO file only via CloneBD did not bring any changes. The interruptions remain at the same time codes.
Sorry, but this is a mistake from AnyDVD.

That's not how you use CloneBD: turn on AnyDVD, stick the actual UHD disc, then use CloneBD to create an ISO from the physical laser disc.

That's not how you use CloneBD: turn on AnyDVD, stick the actual UHD disc, then use CloneBD to create an ISO from the physical laser disc.
That's the way it was meant.

Mike's mkv "thing"?
Please explain it to me more.

OK, how, where, what? Please then send me a link via PM.

Sorry, no idea how to do that.
But anyway, I need a correct ISO with AnyDVD.

Sorry, no idea how to do that.
But anyway, I need a correct ISO with AnyDVD.

and without trying other things, you have no idea if hardware/commercial software is using TEI-triggered [1] extrapolation for a bad disc or it's anydvd's decryption that trips over... I actually had exactly same thing happen to me, but the disc was actually sufficiently bad for the computer drive to signal uncorrectable error for a specific sector when hardware was happily playing and ignoring that sector.

Code:
1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG_transport_stream#Packet

I like to try different things. But to do that, I need to know how. I don't know about "Mike's MKV". Therefore, I can not try it out.
Checking the discs with Imburn showed no read errors.

I like to try different things. But to do that, I need to know how. I don't know about "Mike's MKV". Therefore, I can not try it out.
Checking the discs with Imburn showed no read errors.

c'mon, I wonder what happens when you type
Code:
make mkv uhd
into whatever search engine you use... :rolleyes:

:dance:
:thankyou:
OK I see, I found it.
Next problem, no idea how to use it.
Is there a quick guide for this?

OK, I now created a backup on the HDD and what next?

If you ripped to folder you can make an ISO with Imgburn. As an alternative read it into CloneBD and make an ISO, extract main movie with the free options. If you have purchased CloneBD you can also shrink the size in addition.

Back