• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved descriptive captions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveMovies

I've noticed a few titles that are missing descriptive text on dubbed foreign films. . .the audio is fine, (English as desired), but the captions that sometimes describe say foreign text on a newspaper, a written note, or a traffic sign (that isn't otherwise spoken) are missing.

I've seen 'descriptive' and 'audio description' options, but I'm not sure which (if any) to click to retain these.

Apologies for creating a thread for what's probably the simplest answer, but thank you nonetheless.

1705761381620.png

Last edited:
Not all titles have all subs. While it is possible that AS misses some (they are visible in browser but not in AS), it always depends on what the provider even has.

Audio description is the track where they describe what's happening for blind people or people with bad eyesight.

Last edited:
Not all title have all subs. While it is possible that AS misses some (they are visible in browser but not in AS), it always depends on what the provider even has.

Audio description is the track where they describe what's happening for blind people or people with bad eyesight..
thank you. ! . just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a check box. This is seldom the case and doesn't exactly keep me up at night :) . . .thanks to all for the great software!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back