• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Customer Disservice] Deprecating good versions for the unknown...

Can i respectfully ask, that those who (appear) to be arguing for the sake of arguing please stop?!

As has been pointed out, there will be reasons for the decision as to why a update is forced. We as customers may not (and likely cant) know why.

I understand that a working version (for you) may not not work, and that does suck, and I get it. But to harp on about a point without knowing the reasoning/backstory is just tiresome.

You need to understand that there will be many parts to an application like AnyStream, everything needs to be in sync/lined up to work...lets leave it to the dev team to make the decisions on THEIR product. The Redfox team are, after all, known for what they do and great at it.
The new version works 100%. Use it and enjoy.

Can i respectfully ask, that those who (appear) to be arguing for the sake of arguing please stop?!
Yes. Thank you.
I'm sorry for the trouble, that the forced update caused to some, but there are "competing troubles" in a different area, that forced the update.
We're doing our best to get everything to run smoothly - I believe v1.1.1.1 should be the best and most stable version so far.

Always looking on the bright side of things, if anything, this forced update made RedFox churn out fixes faster ;)
Well, look at the frequency of recent updates before that forced update and you'll see, that this is nonsense ;) we're really working pretty hard on it for a while now.

But regarding that other issue you posted in another thread with that "invalid fragment": either it really is broken or we're doing a miscalculation in AnyStream. Though the latter I find unlikely, because I'd expect that to cause problems all the time.
I have no access to that show, unfortunately, so I can't test it. Can you confirm that the error always occurs at the same spot?
Or... could you download again and post another log file for me to compare?

But regarding that other issue you posted in another thread with that "invalid fragment": either it really is broken or we're doing a miscalculation in AnyStream. Though the latter I find unlikely, because I'd expect that to cause problems all the time.
I have no access to that show, unfortunately, so I can't test it. Can you confirm that the error always occurs at the same spot?
Or... could you download again and post another log file for me to compare?

I've opened a new thread for this: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug-growing-invalid-fragment-length-with-disney.80893/

No None of this relates to my point. I was trying to be helpful.
I am not interested in discussing this any further, I thank you for being helpful. Enjoy the new version and the forum.

The new version works 100%. Use it and enjoy.
The new version still download from AMZ with audio in spanish (latin American) instead spanish castilian. Please, AS is not usable in Spain since version 1.0.9.1 :(

The new version still download from AMZ with audio in spanish (latin American) instead spanish castilian. Please, AS is not usable in Spain since version 1.0.9.1 :(
Please with every post you make you have to upload a log file or we will not be able to help you.

Back