• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD speed

Inconsistent Encoding Speeds

You might want to check what codec is being used on the films that encode quickly compared to the ones that go slowly. I'm unable to replicate the problem here

I know this is a few days old but further to this conversation:

I loaded "The other Woman" and clonebd said the main feature was encoded with H.264, the viewing window only showed the first 10 secs of the movie and then paused but conversion continued and the resultant partial copy iso (main movie only) took 17 mins.

I then loaded "A Long Way Down" and clonebd advised that this is also H.264 but this partial copy iso took over 2 1/2 hours and the viewing window played through the whole movie in slightly faster than real time during conversion.

I am not compressing just creating a 1:1 BD iso of just the main title.

Last edited:
I want to buy a new GK, my old is a Asus GTX 670, the CUDA Performance is Single-precision Float: 2524.9 Gflop/s Double-precision Float: 128.672 Gflop/s. 1344 Units

What is now the better one? The 780ti or the new 970/980?
The Specs are:
780ti: 2880 Units, 420€
980: 2048 Units, 540€
970: 1664 Units, 350€

Some Sources tell that the Maxwell is 40% faster then Kepler, but I don't see any Benchmarks. My favorite at the moment is the 970 (moneyefficience).

I know this is a few days old but further to this conversation:

I loaded "The other Woman" and clonebd said the main feature was encoded with H.264, the viewing window only showed the first 10 secs of the movie and then paused but conversion continued and the resultant partial copy iso (main movie only) took 17 mins.

I then loaded "A Long Way Down" and clonebd advised that this is also H.264 but this partial copy iso took over 2 1/2 hours and the viewing window played through the whole movie in slightly faster than real time during conversion.

I am not compressing just creating a 1:1 BD iso of just the main title.
Did you check the playback of the one that took 17mins? In my experience whenever it freezes the playback it means it's not going to encode properly. I've yet to do a 1:1 of just the movie where CloneBD doesn't re-encode the film even if I set it to BD50 for output

Yes it appears the ones that took only 17 mins or so are buggy and pixelated on occasion and cant be skipped through properly without Jriver MC crashing.

Looks like im done with this program. It was a good idea. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Back