• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD speed

I bought powerdvd 14 ultra. the drive told me there was no disc in the drive?

Help..

sent from my xperia z3

Can you see the disk if anydvd is unloaded? Right click on anydvd icon and select exit.
What disk are you talking about? A backed up one or original?

Last edited:
Can you see the disk if anydvd is unloaded? Right click on anydvd icon and select exit.
What disk are you talking about? A backed up one or original?
Ive posted a thread today explaining the process.
I copied to hard drive using anydvdHd then used cloneBD to burn.
I just exited anydvd but it still doesnt see the movie

sent from my xperia z3

Same advice as to others, always create a log file even if the process completes successfully. Hit the 'alt' key if you don't see the log saving options. That way if there is a problem you have the log files. Otherwise it's difficult to know what happened. If you end up with a coaster and no log files it's hard to know what went wrong to correct the issue.

Also, you should always save to an iso image to HDD first and test it with VCD on a software player before burning to BDR.

Last edited:
4387da6c7bd6cb5ec3857539ce6f79db.jpg

sent from my xperia z3

Am i wrong in thinking this bluray writer is region one hardware?
Could that explain a few things?
Im uk region 2

Region setting won't make any difference with blu ray copies but it should be set to your local region and not some other region. It mostly affects DVDs. Also, 9GB is very small for any blu ray movie. That BDR is probably toast.

PS: You may be able to navigate to the stream folder with windows explorer, navigate to the largest video file and try to play it. Most likely you will find that there is something wrong with it. It may play for awhile and then mess up. Most likely there are other problems with the BDMV structure such that a player wont recognize it enough to load as BDMV.

Last edited:
Region setting won't make any difference with blu ray copies but it should be set to your local region and not some other region. It mostly affects DVDs. Also, 9GB is very small for any blu ray movie. That BDR is probably toast.
Im trying another few movies first. If they copy ok.
Then theres something i need to learn.
If they do the same thing.
I will consider the writer to be dud.
Early days yer though.
I did buy it second hand off ebay. The seller has 100%?

sent from my xperia z3

I don't think its a problem with your burner. As I advise before, write to ISO image on an HDD first. Use VCD to load the image and play with a software player to make sure it works. And always create a log file with 'alt' key. :) BTW that disk does look like it's about 1/3 full which would be around 9GB,. way too small.

Last edited:
I don't think its a problem with your burner. As I advise before, write to ISO image on an HDD first. Use VCD to load the image and play with a software player to make sure it works. And always create a log file with 'alt' key. :) BTW that disk does look like it's about 1/3 full which would be around 9GB,. way too small.
Thanks for the instruction. When i im using cloneBD there is an option to create an ISO.
Does it matter if ive run it through anydvd first?
Whats VCD?
Sorry im a real novice to the software :(

sent from my xperia z3

Thanks for the instruction. When i im using cloneBD there is an option to create an ISO.
Does it matter if ive run it through anydvd first?
Whats VCD?
Sorry im a real novice to the software :(

sent from my xperia z3

AnyDVD is the decrypter CloneBD is the converter/re-encoder. You need AnyDVDHD loaded if you are using an original protected disk. It's not really necessary to rip to image with AnyDVD if the disk is known to be ok. But I do that anyway to eliminate potential original disk flaws or AnyDVDHD problems.

VCD is the free virtual disk drive from Slysoft/Elby. You can download it here:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

It's a drive emulator that you can use to load and test iso images created with AnyDVD, CloneBD or other 3rd party apps.

Last edited:
Looks like you are using LTH (Low To High) discs, LTH discs are notoriously bad for read/writing. I'd recommend getting some new disc that use HTL (High To Low) and have a dark underside as they are much more reliable and have a longer shelf life

AnyDVD is the decrypter CloneBD is the converter/re-encoder. You need AnyDVDHD loaded if you are using an original protected disk. It's not really necessary to rip to image from AnyDVD if the disk is known to be ok. But I do that anyway to eliminate potential original disk flaws or AnyDVDHD problems.

VCD is the free virtual disk drive from Slysoft/Elby. You can download it here:
http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

It's a drive emulator that you can use to load and test iso images created with CloneBD or other 3rd party apps.
Nice one cheers. IL give it a go thanks again.

sent from my xperia z3

At what process should i hit the alt key for log files.
Also where would the destination usually be for the log?

sent from my xperia z3

At what process should i hit the alt key for log files.
Also where would the destination usually be for the log?

sent from my xperia z3

When CloneBD completes with what ever it is doing. Just hit the alt key and save the log file to whatever directory/folder you want to save it to. Just remember the location so you can find it later.

When CloneBD completes with what ever it is doing. Just hit the alt key and save the log file to whatever directory/folder you want to save it to. Just remember the location so you can find it later.
Sounds straight forward enough. Ive just tried decrypting another movie and it failed.
Where should i put the log file?
Im going to try a load of blurays just to ease my mind that it is possible :(

sent from my xperia z3

Sounds straight forward enough. Ive just tried decrypting another movie and it failed.
Where should i put the log file?
Im going to try a load of blurays just to ease my mind that it is possible :(

sent from my xperia z3

You can either attach it to an email directly to Elby with a description of the complaint or attach it here as part of your post.
I would suggest starting a new thread though with the log files attached to your post to get the most attention.

PS: I agree with Adbear, avoid those cheap LTH disks. But it sounds like you probably have other more serious problems for now.

Last edited:
You can either attach it to an email directly to Elby with a description of the complaint or attach it here as part of your post.
I would suggest starting a new thread though with the log files attached to your post to get the most attention.
Thanks pal

sent from my xperia z3

Thanks pal will do. Ive started ripping transformers to image. I right clicked AnydvdHd icon and selected rip to image.
Then use VCD to play?
That sound about right?

sent from my xperia z3

sent from my xperia z3

Back