• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.5

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.5.5 2015-10-01
  • fix: Windows Vista + Windows 7 conflict with PCA (Program Compatibility Assistant)

1.0.5.4 2015-10-01
  • new: significantly improved processing speed
  • new: selectable subtitles in MKV
  • new: added performance information to processing page
  • new: added selective data requester that can send requested data packets by e-mail if required for bug fixing or improvements. (Users will be prompted and can deny such requests)
  • new: when running multiple instances of CloneBD, ensure that the second instance does not access the same disc (avoid excessive seeking)
  • change: improved estimator allowing for some degree of subtitle bit rate evaluation
  • change: data rate plotter curve smoothed to be more readable
  • fix: when selecting down conversion for all audio to AC3 on BD copies, stereo tracks were still copied 1:1
  • fix: fixed certain types of DTS-HD audio
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Last edited:
First impressions:

You weren't kidding about the speed improvements.
My system went from 90 minutes (30 FPS) encode times to 25 minutes (105 FPS) - Pretty incredible improvements.
I'm not a videophile but quality looks good too.

Also liking the new 'Performance Data'.

Nice job :)

Wow, looks like BDRB is ready for some more testing for me. I'll play with it over the weekend :p

I just took a 45GB Episode Bluray and encoded it in 27 minutes burned it to disc and its beautiful.

I'm still pulling my hair out. I am trying to transcode the age of ultron and it keeps locking up at different completion percentages. When it locks up, the frame rate is "0" and it's not possible to create a log.

Just did an MKV of the first season, first disc of the Fox show Empire and it did it way faster than before--please note that I used the version that had issues with Windows 7.

PowerDVD 15 Ultra played it nice and smooth, all 4 episodes of the first disc.

I'm going to test it with the other two discs and see what I end up with.

The log file as in this example gives wrong used Windowsversion.

CloneBD_1.0.5.5_Transcoder_20151002200421

Windows version: Windows 8 - 64 bit

Running Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit.

That's only because the needed OS identifiers havent been added yet, nothing major

Tom/Pete/James

in the new performance data, using a BD full encode i've noticed that "encoder output" seems to be stuck at 0% or flicker between 0-1%, is this normal? Should it get updated or is it only showing data when processing to portable file format?

Snap1.jpg Hello gents, CloneBD 1.0.5.3 works but the 1.0.5.5 still does not work, I attached a pic. I reloaded 1.0.5.3 and that works.

Win7 x64 AMD 4 Core.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you send in that logfile? Why use 1035, that's a 7 month old build or did you mean 1053?

Yes I reloaded 1.0.5.3 and all works, 1.0.5.5 is still not fixed, I loaded it on 3 computers no go but 1.0.5.3 works. and thats Win7 x64, I don't run x86 and the problem isn't on my end.

I deleted the entire CloneBD off computer and call it a loss for now, Should never be released like this. As said before by others we aren't testers. I couldn't send a file because I took the junk off my computers and the hidden trash in Dirs along with it.

Description:
A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: CloneBD.exe
Application Version: 1.0.5.5
Application Timestamp: 560eae59
Hang Signature: 4239
Hang Type: 517
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: 4239959b8e6bcbc8c3d6cd6e4607d93d
Additional Hang Signature 2: e9db
Additional Hang Signature 3: e9db88a843ee3ce8cbf52ea2d914041a
Additional Hang Signature 4: 4239
Additional Hang Signature 5: 4239959b8e6bcbc8c3d6cd6e4607d93d
Additional Hang Signature 6: e9db
Additional Hang Signature 7: e9db88a843ee3ce8cbf52ea2d914041a

clone bd 1055 is not working for me if i convert to mp4 files. no preview (video) so can't find the right ones work fine with version 1053. running on vista, 32.can't sent a log because nothing start. it's like it's not surching for the source.

I deleted the entire CloneBD off computer and call it a loss for now, Should never be released like this. As said before by others we aren't testers. I couldn't send a file because I took the junk off my computers and the hidden trash in Dirs along with it.

That's really a pity now. Unless someone else has the exact same problem, this one will never be fixed.

clone bd 1055 is not working for me if i convert to mp4 files. no preview (video) so can't find the right ones work fine with version 1053. running on vista, 32.can't sent a log because nothing start. it's like it's not surching for the source.

Thanks for the info, noted.

That's really a pity now. Unless someone else has the exact same problem, this one will never be fixed.

It does the same thing that garfield posted but i tested 5x and reinstalled 5x, I don't get that error to send anymore though, What happens is CloneBD starts fine on the computer screen but once you go to use it in ANY mode Full BD, Partial BD, MKV etc the preview starts for 1 second and then dies and the program sits there doing nothing. In my case the only difference then other ppl is i'm using W7 Ultimate x64 not Pro which should not matter. But 1.0.5.3 works. You can tell by the pic something is not right in the program as it's saying CloneBD isn't making full use of your CPU.

With me you see the preview for a second at best then the program lies there on the screen doing nothing, No errors no nothing and you'll get the MS error on the CloneBD.exe, Reload 1.0.5.3 and it works every time.

It isn't the movie because I used a old movie "TOURIST" and 1.0.5.3 HIDES the cinavia using CloneBD and AnyDVD, In this case 1.0.5.5 just don't work. It does start and look pretty on the screen until you go to process anything in ANY MODE.

It does the same thing that garfield posted but i tested 5x and reinstalled 5x, I don't get that error to send anymore though, What happens is CloneBD starts fine on the computer screen but once you go to use it in ANY mode Full BD, Partial BD, MKV etc the preview starts for 1 second and then dies and the program sits there doing nothing. In my case the only difference then other ppl is i'm using W7 Ultimate x64 not Pro which should not matter. But 1.0.5.3 works. You can tell by the pic something is not right in the program as it's saying CloneBD isn't making full use of your CPU.

What you're describing seems completely different to what the others had (and no longer have). You have an actual crash, the other thing was wierd behavior because PCA somehow caged CloneBD in so it couldn't move anymore.
The problem you have appears to be unique so far.

The crash dump that CloneBD offered to mail would have helped a lot,really.

i just had a lockup with the preview player too. Not at 1 second or a specific time. But with a trailer, 1 time CLBD locked up at 3sec the other time at 17sec, point was CLBD was no longer responding. Couldn't find anything in the crashdump folder

i just had a lockup with the preview player too. Not at 1 second or a specific time. But with a trailer, 1 time CLBD locked up at 3sec the other time at 17sec, point was CLBD was no longer responding. Couldn't find anything in the crashdump folder

Yes, Preview Player seems a bit problematic. It's known, fix for that should be available next week.
Transcoding seems much more stable though and - as has been shown - way faster.

Back