• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.5.5

What you're describing seems completely different to what the others had (and no longer have). You have an actual crash, the other thing was wierd behavior because PCA somehow caged CloneBD in so it couldn't move anymore.
The problem you have appears to be unique so far.

The crash dump that CloneBD offered to mail would have helped a lot,really.

If you think so, I'm willing to help you one time being that CloneBD isn't installed at all. I will reinstall it but it doesn't make a logfile, When it's on the screen and transcoding isn't happening and isn't making a logfile if there is a keyboard command or something to force one you tell me and I'll post it

Yup, i've seen speeds so far between 40 and 70fps, double or triple what other versions did.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

If you think so, I'm willing to help you one time being that CloneBD isn't installed at all. I will reinstall it but it doesn't make a logfile, When it's on the screen and transcoding isn't happening and isn't making a logfile if there is a keyboard command or something to force one you tell me and I'll post it
I'm referring to this screenshot you posted:
https://forum.slysoft.com/threads/clonebd-1-0-5-5.67348/#post-417486

There a crash dump file was generated and was waiting to be e-mailed.
But you don't have to do anything, that's completely up to you. If you're interested in getting this resolved, send or post the crash dump. If not and you're unhappy with the software and don't want to continue using it, you don't have to.

I'm referring to this screenshot you posted:
https://forum.slysoft.com/threads/clonebd-1-0-5-5.67348/#post-417486

There a crash dump file was generated and was waiting to be e-mailed.
But you don't have to do anything, that's completely up to you. If you're interested in getting this resolved, send or post the crash dump. If not and you're unhappy with the software and don't want to continue using it, you don't have to.

Look, It's rather simple. When I said I removed everything CloneBD installs on a system thats what i did, Meaning most ppl don't know where to look or find hidden files etc in your program. I'm not a dummy to programming or to OllyDBG.

I can't give you that crash dump its all gone, The computer is in a state that CloneBD was never on it, If CloneBD would make another crash dump I would give it to you!.

It just doesn't respond just like the gent above said, I don't think he's making full backups either. But if you know a way to send you something that this isn't making tell me. It did make that FILE once as shown in pic, ONCE and never again. The MS crash happened because i kept clicking on the screen and it gave me that error.

I have two AMD computers here and 9 Intels with i5 and i7 CPU's. On the AMD's 1053 worked fine but not 1055, I was going to load it on a Intel but I know the out come, There is known bugs in 1055 already and unknown. If CloneBD would make ANOTHER error log file I would post it. It doesn't. This software industry isn't a new rodeo for me.

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.5.5 2015-10-01
  • fix: Windows Vista + Windows 7 conflict with PCA (Program Compatibility Assistant)

1.0.5.4 2015-10-01
  • new: significantly improved processing speed
  • new: selectable subtitles in MKV
  • new: added performance information to processing page
  • new: added selective data requester that can send requested data packets by e-mail if required for bug fixing or improvements. (Users will be prompted and can deny such requests)
  • new: when running multiple instances of CloneBD, ensure that the second instance does not access the same disc (avoid excessive seeking)
  • change: improved estimator allowing for some degree of subtitle bit rate evaluation
  • change: data rate plotter curve smoothed to be more readable
  • fix: when selecting down conversion for all audio to AC3 on BD copies, stereo tracks were still copied 1:1
  • fix: fixed certain types of DTS-HD audio
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages
I can install CloneBD 1.0.5.3 with no problems..........but I get this window each time I try to install CloneBD 1.0.5.5 (image file included). I'm using windows 7 64 bit. Could you please have a look and fix ?

Thanks a lot

Attachments

• Bug  CloneBD 1.0.5.5.jpg
    Bug CloneBD 1.0.5.5.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 22
Clone BD 1.0.5.5 doesn't work for me either. I get the same message as the screenshot above trying to copy an old movie (Falcon And The Snowman). Where can I get 1.0.5.3 back? I didn't save the install of it. Is there a location where older versions are available on the slysoft website?

1.0.5.5 works well on my Windows 8.1 Core i5 (60fps), but crashes Windows 10 to a blue screen about halfway through a full disc encode on my 4.5GHz Core i7. CloneBD displays the performance data correctly on the Win8.1/i5 but incorrectly on the Win10/i7, where it claims other applications are using 100%, when they are actually close to 0% usage. Encode speed is great, 250fps, until it blue screens...

Reinstalled 1.0.5.3 on the Win10/i7. Works fine, no blue screen crash, but back to 75fps.

Last edited:
I'm still pulling my hair out. I am trying to transcode the age of ultron and it keeps locking up at different completion percentages. When it locks up, the frame rate is "0" and it's not possible to create a log.
Mine froze at 26% reading "Immortal" with Windows 7. Couldn't abort, couldn't exit CloneBD, completely froze my computer. I had to use ctrl-alt-delete and reboot to exit CloneBD. No log file, nothing, just completely frozen. This is getting to be ridiculous. I'm going back to 1.0.5.3.

@Tom: meh, i grabbed and installed it before you deleted it, guess i shouldn't use it? ^^

No prob, Ch3vr0n, you can check the performance info with small window. Not final but better.

As I mentioned, 1056 release will be slightly different...

i'll just install the released 1056 over the top then :)

I guess you took my performance data mail to heart ;) I'm liking the changes so far. No more overlapping text ;)

Curious if the final build will have a "Completion Data" section on the final page similar to the performance data one

Curious if the final build will have a "Completion Data" section on the final page similar to the performance data one

Nope. It's more a bug fix release for Vista/XP

Edit: but it's on the list...

couldn't get 1055 to work making copy of Godfather III, when I would click conversion nothing would happen would check task manager and it would say clonebd not responding
dropped back to 1053 and it worked fine

Back