• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia Protected Disks and Blu-ray Players (disks and players ONLY)

Can anyone confirm if installing the latest firmware on the Panasonic DMP-BD85 will infect it with Cinavia?

there's new firmware for it? My player didn't alert me. Strongly doubt it will since that player dates back to 2010 i think. Its well before the cinavia era

** edit ** http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/bd/download/bd45_65_85/bd45_65_85_euro.html last official firmware is still 1.76 which is installed on mine and i can guarantee you that it does not have cinavia

(if you check the firmware log you'll see that the first one is 23/02/2010, years before cinavia became mandatory)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot Ch3vr0n!

It was confusing, because the first page implies that firmwares dating later than 10/15/2010 might not be safe. I was also looking to get some region/zone select modified firmware (he charges 30 Euros), and that guy's page says "Cinavia™ free operation" which implies that Cinavia might be active on that player. On the plus side, apparently that guy did figure out how to disable Cinavia on some Panasonic players. But his firmware mods aren't free, and you would have to buy one from him every time there's an upgrade from Panasonic; if you install the Panasonic firmware, it will wipe out his custom one. I believe he charges 10 Euros for an upgrade.

Last edited:
That cinavia free thing probably only applies to models that require detection otherwise. It does not matter when the first update was released, what matters is when the player was licensed for be playback. The bd85 was licensed early or mid 2009 i think when it first came out, well before the cinavia era

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Is there any download link on the new anydvd with cinavia disablement on the player deectuion?

Movie with Cinavia

"The Call" (BD-Region A) has Cinnavia. Wouldn't play correctly on my Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04S drive on my computer with AnyDVD, but would play correctly on my Pioneer BDP-140 hooked to my TV.

In what playback software? And do you have the Cinavia option turned on inside AnyDVD?

"The Call" (BD-Region A) has Cinnavia. Wouldn't play correctly on my Pioneer BD-RW BDR-TD04S drive on my computer with AnyDVD

Please elaborate. Especially what "wouldn't play correctly" means.

full list of 2012 & 2013 movies, including 3D, that contain Cinavia.

Please elaborate. Especially what "wouldn't play correctly" means.

I appreciate the updates that I see once in a while about this disc or that disc having Cinavia, but is there a link that has up to date info on all the disc including 3D, that have come out in 2012 & 2013 & have a continuing update of all these titles? The Cinavia list that I can find on the forum only has limited list along with blu-ray players that do or don't have Cinavia. Thanks for any links you can supply. Have a Great Holiday Season.

Hello,

I bought a LG BP325 Blu-Ray player from Sainsburys for £49.99. Hooked it up and played Evil Dead (2013) from an NTFS HDD and I never got the Cinavia infected message. That was with PCM and Bitstream tested. Funny thing is though I know this movie has Cinavia as when I played it using TotalMedia Theatre 6 on my PC it give me the Cinavia error message roughly 21mins 30secs.

Its a November 2013 manufacture from Poland.

Main Ver: BD7.863.00
Servo ver: H12SON0410

as stated by me and several others. It doesn't matter when the player was manufactured. What matters is when it was LICENSED for BD playback. However the info that google tells me gives it a launch PAST feb 1st, 2012 making it mandatory for cinavia. If that is the case, then they will most likely simply add it in a firmware update or it simply doesn't trigger from the HDD (yet) try making a physical backup, it should trigger

Hello,

I bought a LG BP325 Blu-Ray player from Sainsburys for £49.99. Hooked it up and played Evil Dead (2013) from an NTFS HDD and I never got the Cinavia infected message.

Cinavia AACS requirements apply to 1) Optical discs, and 2) Optical disc related files (.iso, .m2ts, .vob). A player is not legally required to trigger Cinavia watermarks from any other type of file played back on media that is not an optical disc.

Insidious Chapter 2

Bought a LG BP135 from Sam's Club for a lady friend downloaded the docs and found it would play all the formats I needed (avi, mp4, mkv) so I bought another for myself. Checked it out and yes all played, I then sat out to watch "Insidious Chapter 2" (avi) and to say the least was completely surprised when I got the box on screen with the notice about Cinavia item #3. I then played the same file on a older Philips DVP3560 and had no problems.
This was the first I'd heard about the problem and to say the least it's a real downer.
Just came upon this web-site, registered but had not read all the messages in this part of the forum, so if I broke any rules, I'm sorry.
I'll read up when I have more time, now it's time to shovel snow.

omitted "not"?

The ones that exist. Powerdvd, arcsoft totalmedia theatre, windvd, ... those ones. It does work for standalone players attached to a TV.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Ch3vr0n, did your post above omit "not" from "It does work for standalone players attached to a TV."
Did you actually intend "It does not work for standalone players attached to a TV."?
thanks

indeed, typo. Shoulda been "does not work", since you can't install anydvd on a standalone player ^^ it only works on the software players

hi,
has anyone tried to connect a Computer(cinaviafree, old Version of tmt 5 and any hdvd running) to the hdmi Input
of a oppo bdp 103 and from there to a tv or projector?will cinavia kick in? i want to buy a bdp 103 darbee edition and use the darbee to improve the Picture Quality and i'd like to Play iso backups this way.
o

hi,
has anyone tried to connect a Computer(cinaviafree, old Version of tmt 5 and any hdvd running) to the hdmi Input
of a oppo bdp 103 and from there to a tv or projector?will cinavia kick in? i want to buy a bdp 103 darbee edition and use the darbee to improve the Picture Quality and i'd like to Play iso backups this way.
o

the way I understand it, and I do the same thing with HDMI output, but I do not use BD. with anydvd running, your dvd pc player should be handled ok with the video, and not cause an interference from cinavia, when you output thru hdmi to your big screen or projector.

Adding another Cinavia protected Blu-ray player to the list: Panasonic DMP-BDT500

Question to admin: How about deleting all the conversations who does NOT contain info about players and discs who are Cinavia protected ?
The chitchat that also is going on makes it nearly impossible to locate the actual Cinavia player and disc info people come here to find.

Last edited:
Back