• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion Changes in Version 1.5.0.1

That is a bit odd as there was a dropdown for HBO. I don't mind for now as I have no idea if I can use it, but it makes no sense to restart it every time.
I would like to request to reverse this change and make it available in the download configuration dialog again, like it was for HBO. But, on the other hand, keep the current behavior for all the users that only want to use HEVC or CBR, like ever. They won't want to have the dropdown at all and prefer the new way with a permanent setting.

Of course I know it's only the first beta, these are just the first thoughts I have about it.
I hope you noticed that we enabled the dropdown box in Hulu as we did in HBOMax. Directly on the GUI, not in the settings.

I have my files on Hulu now, tested and checked, a few issues, but nothing serious, it will be updated. Enjoy the 1080p peoples.

What you do not understand is, that while building a new GUI your ask may be a viable solution, but changing a GUI that's already in place and active is not. The HBOMax GUI was built from the bottom up.

That sheds some light on why HEVC implementation took a different route for Prime than it did for HBO Max (and now Hulu)!

Thanks for clarifying.

T

Back