Can't download from Amazon Prime

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by palhome, Dec 24, 2020.

1. palhome

palhome New Member

I've logged into AMazon Prime and tried to download a movie and an old TV series. Both failed. there is now 'watch now' button in the web part (it momentarily appears and the disappears). I've attached a screen shot of what happens when I click the downloadables button outside the web page and also the log.

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

They play button disappearing is normal. It's being hidden by AnyStream. To many users were clicking the browser's play/download button instead of the correct 'downloadables'button up top. That said, update to beta 1061 and try again

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. palhome

palhome New Member

I've downloaded beta 1061, but I get the same screen with no downloads occurring. I'm on WIn7 using the 32bit version of AnyStream. I will reinstall tomorrow and try again. Thanks for the advice.

4. troutster

troutster New Member

Dumb question I am sure: Trying to get the trial 1060 to work on Amazon Prime and have the same problem (for three days). Hangs anywhere from 2-9% (up to six hours before I abort). How do I download beta? The website only has 1060.
    Netflix was working OK. I wanted to make sure Amazon works before I purchase.
    The 21 "download" limit is actually a "start download" limit so I now get to try it once a day until the trial runs out or I buy. It would be nice if it could track "completed" downloads. I would have bought it by now!

5. TubeBar

TubeBar Well-Known Member

I'd update to Win 10 as MS stopped supporting 7 almost 1 year ago. I updated even though I didn't want to.

1061 Beta is here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-6-1.79653/

6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Maybe that movie is being downloaded to its peak, try the Amazon download button.

7. palhome

palhome New Member

Running Anystream (32bit Ver 1-0-6-1, as 64bit won't install) in Win7 64 bit doesn't work. I now get a digital rights error which I've attached. My default desktop browser is Firefox (V84.0.1) and I have Chrome (V 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)) installed as well.

I will install Anystream in a virtual Win 10 machine to see if this makes a difference. Can I reuse the Anystream licence?

Does anyone have Anystream working AnyStream_Browser_Update_Error.jpg on a Win 7 machine?

8. DannyBoi

DannyBoi Well-Known Member

ur trying to play the video not download it DONT CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ON THE AMAZON SITE CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AT THE TOP (IN GREEN TEXT INSTEAD)!!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  9. palhome

palhome New Member

I do click the green text downloadables button. The error regarding Digital Rights comes up after I select the movie or TV show to watch. Clicking on the downloadables(1) button then just shows a blank window titled Downloadable items with a close button.

Attached Files:

10. DannyBoi

Restart your pc and try again

11. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I just tried that movie and it works fine. No issues at all. It must be a crappy computer or a browser issue.

12. DannyBoi

whens the next update coming? have u added disney+ etc? :)

13. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

If I knew I would tell you, but I don't know and only the developers would know this. I am not a developer, Merry Christmas.

14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

When it's ready and not a moment sooner. Redfox doesn't do ETA's, and redfox 1 doesn't add anything. Je doesn't work for redfox any more than I do.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

15. Watcher0363

Watcher0363 Well-Known Member

Try going to the microsoft store and download Amazon Prime Video for Windows, it might install something to help with DRM.

16. troutster

troutster New Member

1061 Beta still hung on both Amazon (and on Netflix that it had worked on before). Hung at 9% on the first one and 12% on the other. Uninstalled that and reinstalled 1060 and Netflix works again. Windows 10 64 up to date computer.

17. sanjiyan

sanjiyan Member

Consistant error when trying to use Amazon UK

'Error - Page processing resulted in error. Click "OK" to reload the page. - Contact support if the error persists.' - Screenshot

AND

Downloadables is blank/empty

Log file is attached.

upload_2020-12-27_15-20-40.png

upload_2020-12-27_15-21-8.png

Attached Files:

18. troutster

troutster New Member

Got it (1060) to work on Amazon (same movie that I tried several times previously). Turned off a browser extension (shouldn't have mattered) and left the computer alone.

19. sanjiyan

sanjiyan Member

What browser extension? This uses an inbuilt Chromium-based browser, there are no extensions.

20. troutster

troutster New Member

Video Downloader Ultimate on...you guessed it...Chrome.