• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't download from Amazon Prime

palhome

I've logged into AMazon Prime and tried to download a movie and an old TV series. Both failed. there is now 'watch now' button in the web part (it momentarily appears and the disappears). I've attached a screen shot of what happens when I click the downloadables button outside the web page and also the log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0.astlog
    2.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Downloadables_Screen_Capture.jpg
    Downloadables_Screen_Capture.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 42
They play button disappearing is normal. It's being hidden by AnyStream. To many users were clicking the browser's play/download button instead of the correct 'downloadables'button up top. That said, update to beta 1061 and try again

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've downloaded beta 1061, but I get the same screen with no downloads occurring. I'm on WIn7 using the 32bit version of AnyStream. I will reinstall tomorrow and try again. Thanks for the advice.

Dumb question I am sure: Trying to get the trial 1060 to work on Amazon Prime and have the same problem (for three days). Hangs anywhere from 2-9% (up to six hours before I abort). How do I download beta? The website only has 1060.
Netflix was working OK. I wanted to make sure Amazon works before I purchase.
The 21 "download" limit is actually a "start download" limit so I now get to try it once a day until the trial runs out or I buy. It would be nice if it could track "completed" downloads. I would have bought it by now!

I've downloaded beta 1061, but I get the same screen with no downloads occurring. I'm on WIn7 using the 32bit version of AnyStream. I will reinstall tomorrow and try again. Thanks for the advice.

I'd update to Win 10 as MS stopped supporting 7 almost 1 year ago. I updated even though I didn't want to.

Dumb question I am sure: Trying to get the trial 1060 to work on Amazon Prime and have the same problem (for three days). Hangs anywhere from 2-9% (up to six hours before I abort). How do I download beta? The website only has 1060.
Netflix was working OK. I wanted to make sure Amazon works before I purchase.
The 21 "download" limit is actually a "start download" limit so I now get to try it once a day until the trial runs out or I buy. It would be nice if it could track "completed" downloads. I would have bought it by now!

1061 Beta is here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-6-1.79653/

Maybe that movie is being downloaded to its peak, try the Amazon download button.

Running Anystream (32bit Ver 1-0-6-1, as 64bit won't install) in Win7 64 bit doesn't work. I now get a digital rights error which I've attached. My default desktop browser is Firefox (V84.0.1) and I have Chrome (V 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)) installed as well.

I will install Anystream in a virtual Win 10 machine to see if this makes a difference. Can I reuse the Anystream licence?

Does anyone have Anystream workingAnyStream_Browser_Update_Error.jpg on a Win 7 machine?

Running Anystream (32bit Ver 1-0-6-1, as 64bit won't install) in Win7 64 bit doesn't work. I now get a digital rights error which I've attached. My default desktop browser is Firefox (V84.0.1) and I have Chrome (V 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)) installed as well.

I will install Anystream in a virtual Win 10 machine to see if this makes a difference. Can I reuse the Anystream licence?

Does anyone have Anystream workingView attachment 54567 on a Win 7 machine?
ur trying to play the video not download it DONT CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ON THE AMAZON SITE CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AT THE TOP (IN GREEN TEXT INSTEAD)!!

I do click the green text downloadables button. The error regarding Digital Rights comes up after I select the movie or TV show to watch. Clicking on the downloadables(1) button then just shows a blank window titled Downloadable items with a close button.

Attachments

• AnyStream_Downloadaable_Items_Screen.jpg
    AnyStream_Downloadaable_Items_Screen.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 13
I do click the green text downloadables button. The error regarding Digital Rights comes up after I select the movie or TV show to watch. Clicking on the downloadables(1) button then just shows a blank window titled Downloadable items with a close button.
Restart your pc and try again

I just tried that movie and it works fine. No issues at all. It must be a crappy computer or a browser issue.

whens the next update coming? have u added disney+ etc? :)
If I knew I would tell you, but I don't know and only the developers would know this. I am not a developer, Merry Christmas.

When it's ready and not a moment sooner. Redfox doesn't do ETA's, and redfox 1 doesn't add anything. Je doesn't work for redfox any more than I do.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1061 Beta still hung on both Amazon (and on Netflix that it had worked on before). Hung at 9% on the first one and 12% on the other. Uninstalled that and reinstalled 1060 and Netflix works again. Windows 10 64 up to date computer.

Consistant error when trying to use Amazon UK

'Error - Page processing resulted in error. Click "OK" to reload the page. - Contact support if the error persists.' - Screenshot

AND

Downloadables is blank/empty

Log file is attached.

upload_2020-12-27_15-20-40.png

upload_2020-12-27_15-21-8.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.1.astlog
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
Got it (1060) to work on Amazon (same movie that I tried several times previously). Turned off a browser extension (shouldn't have mattered) and left the computer alone.

Got it (1060) to work on Amazon (same movie that I tried several times previously). Turned off a browser extension (shouldn't have mattered) and left the computer alone.
What browser extension? This uses an inbuilt Chromium-based browser, there are no extensions.

Back