• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't download from Amazon Prime

I've logged into AMazon Prime and tried to download a movie and an old TV series. Both failed. there is now 'watch now' button in the web part (it momentarily appears and the disappears). I've attached a screen shot of what happens when I click the downloadables button outside the web page and also the log.

This issue should be fixed with the upcoming release.

whens it coming?? and what other streaming services have u added?? :)

As i said before, it'll be released when it's ready. Not a moment sooner. Redfox doesn't do ETA's for a very good reason. As to additional providers, don't hold your breath any time soon. I'd guess first priority is getting AS a bit more finetuned before new stuff gets added that complicates code.

Back