• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip KNIVES OUT

Updated to the 8.4.5.1 still can not rip

Attachments

• Knives Out Log.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
Updated to the 8.4.5.1 still can not rip
Please create an anydvd logfile and try again. There's a few reports that creating a logfile makes this disc work. If it doesn't, post that anydvd logfile.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Please create an anydvd logfile and try again. There's a few reports that creating a logfile makes this disc work. If it doesn't, post that anydvd logfile.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Knives Out Log.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
I am using AnyDVD 8.4.5.1 and CloneDVD2 Version 2.9.3.6 and I was able to successfully create a copy of Knives Out. If I simply copied Titles on CloneDVD2 everything worked just fine and no errors were displayed. When I copied all titles and menus I received an error message in CloneDVD2 stating that it was "trying to repair defective DVD Structure... Please wait!". I let the process run (it took awhile) and it successfully finished and then the copy process continued through to completion and a disk was successfully created.

This method worked for me too.

i updated to the newest build and still won't work for me.

Have you tried again AFTER you created that logfile. There's a few (not many) reports saying generating a logfile makes it work.

I have already sent in a couple of bug reports on Knives Out Region 1 DVD. When I tried using AnyDVD 8.4.5.1 and CloneDVD2 29.36, the process failed quickly with the same "trying to repair" message that others have listed.

After looking at the forum, I tried using AnyDVD to write files to a disk folder instead of using CloneDVD2 to create an ISO. It took a long time, but that process worked, and I then used CloneDVD2 to write a DVD+R DL from the data in the hard disk folder. That worked as well, but I didn't see an option to verify the written DVD, so I am using Imgburn to write and verify another Verbatim DVD+R DL dvd.
When I used AnyDVD to write the folder to the hard disk, I looked at the Feature Removal settings, and CSS Mastering errors was unchecked, so I checked it before making the successful copy. When I watched the DVD, Most of the movie was fine, but there were lots of black screens that lasted for a second or so, but were clearly not part of the original movie, since they also clipped some of the dialog. So, it worked but not perfectly.

Update 2/29/20 The problem with the black screens was caused by CloneDVD2. I watched half of the movie from the files ripped to my hard disk, and there were no black screens. Also on the DVD I wrote and verified with Imgburn there were no black screens.

Last edited:
I have already sent in a couple of bug reports on Knives Out Region 1 DVD. When I tried using AnyDVD 8.4.5.1 and CloneDVD2 29.36, the process failed quickly with the same "trying to repair" message that others have listed.

After looking at the forum, I tried using AnyDVD to write files to a disk folder instead of using CloneDVD2 to create an ISO. It took a long time, but that process worked, and I then used CloneDVD2 to write a DVD+R DL from the data in the hard disk folder. That worked as well, but I didn't see an option to verify the written DVD, so I am using Imgburn to write and verify another Verbatim DVD+R DL dvd.
When I used AnyDVD to write the folder to the hard disk, I looked at the Feature Removal settings, and CSS Mastering errors was unchecked, so I checked it before making the successful copy. When I watched the DVD, Most of the movie was fine, but there were lots of black screens that lasted for a second or so, but were clearly not part of the original movie, since they also clipped some of the dialog. So, it worked but not perfectly.

Update 2/29/20 The problem with the black screens was caused by CloneDVD2. I watched half of the movie from the files ripped to my hard disk, and there were no black screens. Also on the DVD I wrote and verified with Imgburn there were no black screens.
What media did you use?? Clonedvd2 -I have never had a problem!! I have used clonedvd hundreds of times and never had a problem!! I think you should try the latest anydvd 8470 and use clonedvd and you should have no problems. I also looked at my anydvd and css mastering is unchecked by default. The problem could be Lionsgate who always put crazy copy protection on dvds. I see you used verbatim dvds9 -I usually use dvd5s with no problems. Hope the Verbatims are AZO and not data life. Good luck!Added you used too many programs its easier to just use clonedvd and anydvd and let them work together! Except with bluray and making an iso with anydvd then you can use imgburn to burn to BD-50.

Last edited:
Back