• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip KNIVES OUT

Added AnyDVD log files to my original post

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_D_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    970.1 KB · Views: 7
Attached Log File with AnyDVD Ripper Error Message

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-26_20-12-36.png
    upload_2020-2-26_20-12-36.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
  • upload_2020-2-26_20-18-29.png
    upload_2020-2-26_20-18-29.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 18
  • AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_D_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    981.3 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD Ripper Error Message.jpg
    AnyDVD Ripper Error Message.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 18
Download latest version of Any DVD. Download latest version of CloneDVD2 (http://www,elby.ch)
Run AnyDVD for ripping Knives Out and then CloneDVD2 (on the fly). You will get a message about fixing DVD structure, let it fo it. A few minutes later CloneDVD2 will start working and then ask for a blank disk (DL). I did it and the copy is perfect. Good luck.

Knives Out wont rip for me. The error message I get is: NavigationPack 6 40087 106 105 VOBU 4 40087 106 Clone 6 TCE.

Hold the phone, I might be Techflunkie LOL... after running the logfile I went to re-rip the video just to verify the error message and it appears to be ripping now.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_E_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Knives Out wont rip for me. The error message I get is: NavigationPack 6 40087 106 105 VOBU 4 40087 106 Clone 6 TCE.

Hold the phone, I might be Techflunkie LOL... after running the logfile I went to re-rip the video just to verify the error message and it appears to be ripping now.
Interesting.

(Knives Out) ripped, recorded and played fine using AnyDVD 8.4.5.1 and Clone DVD2 2.9.3.6 by selecting copy dvd title only. No Issues.

I am using AnyDVD 8.4.5.1 and CloneDVD2 Version 2.9.3.6 and I was able to successfully create a copy of Knives Out. If I simply copied Titles on CloneDVD2 everything worked just fine and no errors were displayed. When I copied all titles and menus I received an error message in CloneDVD2 stating that it was "trying to repair defective DVD Structure... Please wait!". I let the process run (it took awhile) and it successfully finished and then the copy process continued through to completion and a disk was successfully created.

here is my file. using beta 8451 and clone dvd 2936. error says can't read and n o offer to repair.

Attachments

• knives out.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 3
I think you should try again and try to post a logfile for anydvd -you may have a different copy protection on your disk. If not try to use clonedvd top choice and just create movie only copy without extras- hopefully that will work. Good luck! added check disk on bottom to see if any finger prints etc and carefully clean. I am not an expert your clone dvd log said read error. Movie is tittle 60 on my dvd-so try movie on option with clonedvd.

Last edited:
here is my file. using beta 8451 and clone dvd 2936. error says can't read and n o offer to repair.
Did you first try with a previous AnyDVD versdion? Please create an AnyDVD logfile and try again.

the home page does not offer 8.4.5.1 for me to download yet to correct Knives Out ( that seems to be what I need from reviewing the thread)

Back