• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cannot rip KNIVES OUT

James and others here are ALWAYS very helpful if you provide them with the information they need to help you. :)

Using AnyDVD HD 8.4.5.1 Knives Out fails with error message, after running log file, rips ok, attached was prior to successful rip

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_Y_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    980.5 KB · Views: 5
Please advise, Knives Out appears to copy fine for me but message comes on screen as you are watching 5 to 10 minutes into it, in so many words, You will not be able to watch this video so try buying an actual version. Is there an idea of a fix? Did not include a log file as I see others have provided that already.

Please advise, Knives Out appears to copy fine for me but message comes on screen as you are watching 5 to 10 minutes into it, in so many words, You will not be able to watch this video so try buying an actual version. Is there an idea of a fix? Did not include a log file as I see others have provided that already.
Are you talking about a dvd or a bluray -As said by James the expert which I am not. He wants you to post a log file Lionsgate puts out different protections. What are you using ?? Clone dvd and what version of anydvd. I don't understand you if you have an original you can watch that!! I was able to copy to dvd after it repaired dvd structure> good luck -Please post a log file

Blu-ray is discussed in another thread, but you can use elby CloneBD and copy movie only.

Using 8451 after it does the disk repair using Clonedvd2 at 11% I get creation of dvd files was not successful Invalid block start code

Using 8451 after it does the disk repair using Clonedvd2 at 11% I get creation of dvd files was not successful Invalid block start code
Who did the disk repair? AnyDVD? CloneDVD2?

Version 8550

sorry 8450

Yeah, that's your "problem". This title was reported shortly AFTER that release. Please update to beta 8451 (if your license allows it). You'll be prompted with "repairing defective disc structure", please let that run. The rip should then complete

Yeah, that's your "problem". This title was reported shortly AFTER that release. Please update to beta 8451 (if your license allows it). You'll be prompted with "repairing defective disc structure", please let that run. The rip should then complete
Ill have to wait till you put it on the site. i cant download sandbox files

Ill have to wait till you put it on the site. i cant download sandbox files
i dont know how to change the log permissions

What do you mean you can't download "sandbox" files. It's just a standard anydvd installer, beta setups are just always hosted on a seperate location from the full releases. The link works find.

What do you mean "change the log permissions", you don't need to change anything. Install the beta and let it run. That's it.

What do you mean you can't download "sandbox" files. It's just a standard anydvd installer, beta setups are just always hosted on a seperate location from the full releases. The link works find.

What do you mean "change the log permissions", you don't need to change anything. Install the beta and let it run. That's it.
this is what shows up when I click on the link you provide...
""No such file or directory"

Having the same issue not being able to burn this title with AnyDVD 8451 and CloneDVD 2936. AnyDVD and CloneDVD log files attached.

Attachments

• log.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 7
  • AnyDVD_8.4.5.1_Info_D_KNIVES_OUT.ziplog
    970.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back