• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

Again no, cinavia is cinavia. CSS mastering errors are CSS mastering errors. 2 different things. And CSS mastering errors should not be enabled unless you have issues with a disc and are told to do so. Go to the general settings tab, then tick the bottom one saying "prevent cinavia software player detection".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Again no, cinavia is cinavia. CSS mastering errors are CSS mastering errors. 2 different things. And CSS mastering errors should not be enabled unless you have issues with a disc and are told to do so. Go to the general settings tab, then tick the bottom one saying "prevent cinavia software player detection".

Are cinavia and 7310 the same thing.

Last edited:
Again no, cinavia is an audio stream protection, 7310 refers to anydvds program version at that time. Which is now up to 7440 or 7443 beta

Again no, cinavia is an audio stream protection, 7310 refers to anydvds program version at that time. Which is now up to 7440 or 7443 beta

Dang so i guess its not available on my version?

Last edited:
yes it is. The cinavia fix was added in 7.3.1.0. Any version from 7310 and up has the fix. You're just lookin in the wrong tab as i said about 5x now

click on the fox tray icon > go to program settings > bottom one (prevent cinavia detection by software players)

Cinavia fix and Slyce

OK, Combined I've read a few hundred pages on this thread and a couple others (on this site). I recently updated AnyDVDHD to 7450 and it solved my cinavia problem with "All Is Lost". Since I haven't been back on this site for quite a while I came back to see if SlySoft had solved the cinavia problem since now some of my backups work. So why do my backups seem fine and yet there is still talk of Slyce (which I'm unfamiliar with since it was brought up after my last inquiries on this forum).

Apparently SlySoft has been making headway on different fronts regarding cinavia. Can someone explain why I am having positive results with my backups right now and what Slyce is? Or at least direct me back to a page where I can start reading.

Thanks,
Rich

The slysoft fix patches the SOFTWARE player not to look for the cinavia signal, it doesn't remove the signal itself. As for slyce, all you need to know is in a sticky at the top of this very forum section.

I tried burning a DVD after switching to these settings, and I'm not sure if its a coincidence, but now it only burns about the first 10 minutes of a movie.

Since anydvd doesn't burn, its not an anydvd problem. I suggest you read my previous reply. Those settings have NO impact on physical backups and especially not on burning a DVD.

i tried to read an iso , on total media theatre 6 and power dvd 13/14 .. and "prevent cinavia detection by software players)" is on..but cinavia still here and sound will cut.... i read all i need to do but it doesn t work anydvd hd ... anyone can help me?

exact player versions? no problems here using latest anydvd & players

Is there any way to can play bluray movies ripped as bd-iso at any media player that support full bluray menu?

And if it does which media player are these and what i must do so the ripped bluray movies can play everywhere with full bluray menu.

Is there any way to can play bluray movies ripped as bd-iso at any media player that support full bluray menu?

And if it does which media player are these and what i must do so the ripped bluray movies can play everywhere with full bluray menu.

No problem at all with my Dune players. However you may want to ask this question at e.g. mpcclub.com.

Wich dune product do you have?
Does the "Dune HD TV-102W" support?

And support even 3d bd-iso files with FULL BLURAY MENU not the lite bluray menu support.

Do you have to suggest me any other media player until 200$?

A LOT OF THANKS

I have already go there and i asked and they tallied me that THERE ISN'T any media player or bluray player that can play 2d and 3d bs-iso files or folder with full menu support.

But you tell other things...

What product do you have that it can play full menu?

I mean RIPPED bluray movies NOT THE DISC.

Last edited:
You did not ask for 3d in the first place. As for 3d, I do not use that and do not plan to, so no idea as of the 3d thing, sorry.

Ok at least can play the full menu of 2d bluray bd-iso file?
And WHAT PRODUCT DO YOU HAVE?

Any cheap media player that can support the full bluray menu of 2d and 3d ripped bluray movies?

Is there any suggestion?

Last edited:
Ok at least can play the full menu of 2d bluray bd-iso file?
And WHAT PRODUCT DO YOU HAVE?

Yes, it can, as already mentioned above. It is a Dune D1.

JFTR: This is not your personal support forum, you may want to work a little bit on your behaviour.

Back