• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

But i don't offend you .....

Simply i asked you which dune product or any other product do you have that support full bluray menu.
And you don't answer to me at my first question.

As i read the pioneer bdp-150 with a custom firmware can play any bd-iso file WITH MENU'S like it is a bluray disc.

[video=youtube;yd2GfXkFWDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2GfXkFWDM[/video]

Does anyone have try this?

As i read the pioneer bdp-150 with a custom firmware can play any bd-iso file WITH MENU'S like it is a bluray disc. Does anyone have try this?

Yes, it works fine. The CFW disables Cinavia and allows other things, like multi region playback and BDMV/ISO playback with full menus.

Do you have this player and do you have done it?

Is there any danger to make this bluray player damaged?

And can be done if the blueray player has installed the official firmware 1.08?

And finally this custom firmware what is based for when it created?

I have used a BDP-450 with CFW (same procedure/features)

There is always a danger when installing firmware, it should be fine though.

The custom firmware is based on the official Pioneer firmware, it is the same to look at, just with those added features.

The "official" CFW can be used with firmware 1.08, but the "unofficial" free CFW, I'm not sure, I believe you would need to downgrade first.
I suggest doing some searching on Google, you should find more info there :)

Already did search it and you are right it need to downgrade it but i don't want if the bdp-150 has the latest official firmware 1.08 can i downgrade it so i install the cfw then.

Already did search it and you are right it need to downgrade it but i don't want if the bdp-150 has the latest official firmware 1.08 can i downgrade it so i install the cfw then.

Just to be clear, if you purchase the official CFW, then no downgrade will be needed and it will work will the latest official firmware.
If you want to use the free CFW then a downgrade is needed, though I do not know if 1.08 will work.

I don't understand you.
What did you mean that if i buy the pioneer bdp-150 ti doesn't need to install it the custom firmware???

I want to can play bd-iso files that it was full bluray ripped movies with menu e.t.c.

And as i read this i can't do it with the official firmware of pioneet bdp-150

The custom firmware i have already find it so what did you mean by buying it?

And as i read this i can't do it with the official firmware of pioneet bdp-150

No, you can't do it with the official firmware.

The custom firmware i have already find it so what did you mean by buying it?

The custom firmware has always been available to purchase (quite expensive) and was locked to the MAC address/serial number of the player. A while ago someone hacked/cracked the firmware, making it available to be used/unlocked for free by anyone.

Newer versions of the firmware have since been released for purchase and have not been hacked/cracked. These custom firmware versions are compatible with the latest Pioneer firmware and do not require any downgrading.

So if you want the latest CFW that works with 1.08 you would have to buy it. If you want to use the freely available CFW you will have to find out if a downgrade from 1.08 is possible.

Mods: Sorry for going off topic from the original thread, this probably belongs in "High Definition Hardware"

Cinavia Protection

Am I correct that AnyDvd 7.4.8.0 is supposed to remove Cinavia protection?
I just made a copy of "Endless love" and it did not remove it.

There is currently NO proper way to remove cinavia, while maintaining High quality audio. All AnydvdHD does, is fool software players into playing back the backups that contain cinavia.

AnyDVD doesn't remove cinavia protection, AnyDVD just patches most licensed software players from detecting the signal, or from triggering the alert. Exactly what AnyDVD does to the licensed software players is a trade secret.

The signal is still present in the audio and a copy played in a standalone player that detects the signal will still display the alert.

Some General Questions about Cinavaia protection

Hi all,
I have been reading up on the various forums regarding the film industries latest plague and I think i'm more confused than when I was blissfully unaware of its existence! Up till about a month ago I had not been experiencing any issues with any AnyDVD HD + BDRebuilder backups. Then on various (random) titles the backups were displaying very strange symptoms namely -

• Failing to start playing at all
  • Failing to start but then starting up 30 seconds or so later
  • Out of sync Audio by about 3 seconds all the way through
  • Starting up but when scanned forward or next chapter selected the player crashes
  • Combinations of the above

My backup method is consistent - MKV Single channel Intact Audio CRF = 18 usually played back on Zoom Player MAX. I also tried Power DVD 12 and Windows Media Player with identical results. I have yet to see the dreaded Cinavia splash screen. I have verified that all my codecs are BDRebuilder and Player friendly. Curiously when I playback the full size backup files created by Any DVD HD there are no issues.

So am totally at a loss as to what is causing this. Maybe someone can help me out here -

1. Do the above symptoms suggest Cinavia as the route cause? Given some of the titles I am getting this problem on are ancient (eg - Con Air) I would be surprised.
  2. If not Cinavia any suggestions on what else to check
  3. If Cinavia related what is the procedure for playing back backed up MKV files using the Any DVD HD Cinavia fix?
  4. Am I right in assuming Zoom Player, Power DVD 12 and WMP are not supported by the fix? I do own Power DVD 13 but I went back to v12 because it did not seem to support HDD file playback.
  5. Any plans to add Zoom Player or others to the list of supported Players?

That's not a Cinavia problem. Likely a playback and/or ripping issue. Your backup method may be consistent but has any of the software you use for ripping and playback been updated recently? Something else on your playback device change? That's where I'd start.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

That's not a Cinavia problem. Likely a playback and/or ripping issue. Your backup method may be consistent but has any of the software you use for ripping and playback been updated recently? Something else on your playback device change? That's where I'd start.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Your right, not Cinavia. Tried another processing tool after ripping and all the titles that BDRebuilder was failing with worked fine so nothing to do with ripping or playback.

will not but

Yes, that's what it means - unless we can remove that stuff from the disc, but I'm not going to speculate on the feasability of that now.

No, the "code" is on the original as well - the players will only play along as long as the disc is fully AACS protected. It's as simple as that.

can not play blu ray copies in player...will mute audio after 20 mins..waste of money to buy clone bd

No it's not, you're just not doing it right if that happens. That's because the cinavia fix is applied by ANYDVD HD though CloneBD. You need to enable the cinavia removal inside ANYDVD's program settings, and then in CloneBD on the last page before you hit 'go' tick the box that says 'convert HD audio to core'. Do that and it will work, you'll see anydvd's tray icon turn purple if the removal of being applied.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

blocked

Hey guys, not sure if anyone is aware of this but Cinavia DRM protection will allow the BD to be backed up, however; it will mute the audio after about 20 minutes of playback. It's actually kind of freaky, for sure The Losers is protected and I think (not sure) Repo Men. Good luck.

so is mall cop 2

Back