• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blocked BD copy playback (Cinavia)

No it's not, you're just not doing it right if that happens. That's because the cinavia fix is applied by ANYDVD HD though CloneBD. You need to enable the cinavia removal inside ANYDVD's program settings, and then in CloneBD on the last page before you hit 'go' tick the box that says 'convert HD audio to core'. Do that and it will work, you'll see anydvd's tray icon turn purple if the removal of being applied.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Where in the world do you see a tick box for converting audio to core????

and then in CloneBD on the last page before you hit 'go' tick the box that says 'convert HD audio to core'.

correction the proper name is "Convert HD audio to AC3"

M1UJlrY.png

correction the proper name is "Convert HD audio to AC3"

M1UJlrY.png

I see the PROBLEM NOW - I own Clone-BD but I have
never used it. I don't copy Blu-ray's they are way to
expensive.

I just use Clone DVD.

They still use Cinavia on DVDs :eek:

Nonsense, a blank single layer bd now costs no more or barely more than a blank DVD.

Depends on the brand you pick and where you get them. I don't know about the US but I can get 25gb verbatim 25pc spindles between 26-31eur. That's around 1eur each but quality has a price. Still 25-30x cheaper than buying the original again. But cheaper brands are available, but the cheaper you go, the quality will go down.

Doesn't yet

Clone BD will prevent cinavia on Bray rips but not DVD, still to come.

No, not on its own it doesn't and that's anydvd doing is thing THROUGH CloneBD by tapping into the audio processing. CloneBD can't and won't remove cinavia by itself.

Adding cinavia powers to CloneBD would change it's 100% legal status and endanger future sales. There's also NO word yet on if the Anydvd Cinavia removal will be added to DVD and if so, when that would be. Cinavia just isn't as widespread yet as it is on bluray and even on BD it isn't that common.

Please tell me if I have this right. AnyDVD - with the proper boxes checked - can enable software players to play back a backup BD. Using AnyDVD and CloneBD will enable playing a backup BD on a regular hardware device if, and only if you check the box to convert the audio to ac3.

Is this correct?

Nonsense, a blank single layer bd now costs no more or barely more than a blank DVD.

Really, where do you get your blank bd? I can usually get 100 DVDs for about $40.00. I see bd media going for $60.00 Single layer. I just want the generic BD, no printable, or anything else special.
Thanks.

where i get mine doesnt help you, i'm not in the US and neither are the shops i get mine from

Please tell me if I have this right. AnyDVD - with the proper boxes checked - can enable software players to play back a backup BD. Using AnyDVD and CloneBD will enable playing a backup BD on a regular hardware device if, and only if you check the box to convert the audio to ac3.

Is this correct?

Yup, that's correct.

Didn't work on the hardware player at all. I was able to use a software player but not my regular DVD/BD player. I used the latest AnyDVD, checked both Cinavia related boxes, used CloneBD to do the burn and it bombed on the hardware player.

I then did the same thing but this time I also checked the box to convert to ac3 audio when I used CloneBD and when I tried to play it in my regular DVD/BD it didn't even wait the 20 minutes. The thing bombed out immediatelywhen I tried it on my regular player.

Where do you get blank Blu-Rays for $0.10 each?

You Did Not Understand my Comment.

I NEVER EVER BUY Blu-Ray - they are way too expensive.

I was questioning someone else who was saying how cheap
Blu-Ray are. My 10 cent comment is that is what I pay for
a DVD - NOT BLU-RAY.

You Did Not Understand my Comment.

I NEVER EVER BUY Blu-Ray - they are way too expensive.

I was questioning someone else who was saying how cheap
Blu-Ray are. My 10 cent comment is that is what I pay for
a DVD - NOT BLU-RAY.
What do you consider 'Way to expensive' I've been using SL BD-r's for 7+ years and the same brand are now down to £0.29 or $0.44 each including tax, and you can buy cheaper brands if you like, although they will be prone to more failures and shorter shelf life just like the cheaper 10cent DVD's are

So until now we have any way to get rid of cinavia protection?

And i believe that we don't have until now a correct solution to get rid the cinavia protection after so many years that created i don't believe that cinavia protection gonna be hacked at all.

Fgs, not again. How many times do we have to tell you that there are plenty of solutions it there already to remove if bypass it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

And how many times i must tallied to you that THERE ISN'T any solution that i can completely remove/delete the cinavia protection so the result file can play EVERYWHERE and not only on players that doesn't has cinavia protection verification so......
There isn't a serious complete way to completely remove cinavia protection is so simple.....

Back