• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know what issue it is and I didn't think it through very carefully that AnyDVD modifies the image on the fly, so, it will indeed be affected. But, James said they'll fix it, so, that's good. ImgBurn still hasn't been updated publicly to fix it, either.

Once that issue is addressed in Anydvd, it won't matter what backup program you use: using Anydvd will fix it. :clap:

I hope they keep updating ImgBurn, it is a nice app.

LUK has a fix for the issue and said it'll be rolled into the next publicly available release. He just wasn't sure when that'll be. If you look at his typical change list you understand what he means by "rolls it into"...

Once that issue is addressed in Anydvd, it won't matter what backup program you use: Anydvd will fix it. :agree::clap:

Amen to that. AnyDVD is such a damn fine piece of code. This new mode sounds like fun. I can't wait to give it a try.

And people are too cheap to buy it, so they have to crack it, sad. AnyDVD is worth every penny.

You got that right. They hurt Slysoft AND themselves by resorting to cracks. How many times have we seen people post "issues" with AnyDVD that turn out to be caused from improper cracking? Idiots.

And people are too cheap to buy it, so they have to crack it, sad. AnyDVD is worth every penny.

I often wonder how much time I've wasted trying to fix people's issues with cracked Slysoft software (when the real problem was that the crack was causing issues). :mad:

I often wonder how much time I've wasted trying to fix people's issues with cracked Slysoft software (when the real problem was that the crack was causing issues). :mad:

Exactly. :agree: As I said...idiots.

It is a new "artificial intelligence scanner(tm)" which will end this structural copy protection disaster once and for all (if all the bugs are ironed out).

EDIT: The goal is, that you can throw any copy protection on a disc, but if a player can play it, AnyDVD can handle it.
That one. :clap:

It's not a Clonedvd issue. Nothing with Anydvd can produce a full disc backup (full menus, previews, everything).

sorry webslinger i did what someone else said and used dvdfad and anydvd together and worked full disc watched movie today and works great

sorry webslinger i did what someone else said and used dvdfad and anydvd together and worked full disc watched movie today and works great

You're using a third party decrypter--and in that case, using Anydvd had nothing to do with your success. In general both programs should not be running at the same time.

You're using a third party decrypter--and in that case, using Anydvd had nothing to do with your success. In general both programs should not be running at the same time.

ya but i tryed with dvd fab alone and would not work but together they did any dvd and dvd fab

ya but i tryed with dvd fab alone and would not work but together they did any dvd and dvd fab

I'm pretty sure fab was updated to handle blades of glory (based on numerous pms I've received on the subject) by itself.

Yup, it was. So I cannot understand why it will not work without AnyDVD.

From the posts I saw people who said they did copy the movie that used both programs or did movie only backups [w/o AnyDVD] had used DVDFab 3.1.7.0. I don't recall seeing anyone say they did a full disc backup. Apparently DVDFab 3.1.7.3 beta allows a full disc backup.

In short, I've seen no one say DVDFab 3.1.7.3 beta doesn't work. References to 3.1.7.0 are all I've seen.

It wont be in the next release but it will be out soon.
You're twisting my words. It won't be in the next release which will be out soon.
No word has been told when the "new" feature will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back