• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like James said that he's waiting on his copy to arrive so he can update AnyDVD to handle it or anything. :agree:
But I am waiting for my copy for my "copy protection library"! :D

I know. My reply wasn't directed AT you...just people who haven't read this GINORMOUS thread that states that there's a known issue.

I know..and for the record I haven't said anything about my copy...yet. I saw the other 3,000 or so...

That being said, did someone say "Nero Recode?" I assumed (stupid me) someone had tried that...brb! :D

Not confirmed on the playback on using Nero though. I can confirm usin DVD neXt COPY though it is almost over and all is playing well.

But I am waiting for my copy for my "copy protection library"! :D

Like I said before, when you get that scanner finished and you're bored to death, I suspect all you Slysoft guys will be sitting around drinking beer and "verifying AnyDVD functionality" with that "copy protection library". :D

I know..and for the record I haven't said anything about my copy...yet. I saw the other 3,000 or so...

That being said, did someone say "Nero Recode?" I assumed (stupid me) someone had tried that...brb! :D

I can't bring myself to buy this movie. i just can't. It looks SO bad. Even if I was interested in it, I'd probably get it on one of the HD formats(I know it's out on at least one, but, if it were out on HD DVD I'd go for that). But, um, no...this movie does NOTHING for me. :)

If someone gets it to work with Nero, please share because mine freezes at 84% Analysis...3 times now and twice froze my entire pc. I think I'll wait now...:eek:

This isn't an anydvd issue though it is the backup program used and the < > on the title. So if you can remove that then you should get a working backup.

Well, then it looks like AnyDVD needs to remove the < > on the title. :D
If it's a copy protection issue - it's an AnyDVD issue. Of course they're gonna fix it. -W

charlie does that mean clone will work if those r taken out or other things. have u tried it and watch it yet.

Invalid char in DVD Label

This isn't an anydvd issue though it is the backup program used and the < > on the title. So if you can remove that then you should get a working backup.

Actually, it is an anyDVD issue since anyDVD ripper uses the label as a sub-directory name and the invalid characters fail on directory create. anyDVD ripper should scan the DVD label and replace invalid characters *OR* give user option to change the name used for the sub-directory.

pop

copy the old fashion way

if you can't wait for a fix for some movies you can make a copy the old fashion way
I copied Blades of Glory using a dvd recorder similar to the way you copied VHS movies without a hitch:p

Actually, it is an anyDVD issue since anyDVD ripper uses the label as a sub-directory name and the invalid characters fail on directory create. anyDVD ripper should scan the DVD label and replace invalid characters *OR* give user option to change the name used for the sub-directory.

pop

That makes sense and I agree but don't know if this will ever be implemented though. Titleset 34 and 35 seem to be the structure issue on this title in clonedvd2 I just checked.

now im just guessing i havent tried it yet. but the back cover says approx 93 min, w/ clone the structure prob is w/ title 34 which is 99 min so im going to try to take out title 34 and burn it. ill let u know how that goes.

now im just guessing i havent tried it yet. but the back cover says approx 93 min, w/ clone the structure prob is w/ title 34 which is 99 min so im going to try to take out title 34 and burn it. ill let u know how that goes.

Actually title set 34 and 35 if you use clonedvd and remove those all is well.

not really a junior member

im only keeping titles 1,10,36 the rest is garbage and the making of bs is stupid, 10 looks like deleted scenes so ill keep that. plus i took out <> and 16x9 so im thinking all will go well. ive been doing this stuff for along time i just dont post much but i read everything. ill burn to rw first of course so i dont waste anything.

I have been doing the same mostly as well and it's amazing what you can learn just reading. :D

Just gives James a little while and he will have this sorted. Watch the original you bought, then when the new version of AnyDVD comes out you can back it up. Thats an easy solution.;):D

I have tried everything on this disc and nothing.I have tried removing Titlesets 34 and 35 and Clonedvd gets stuck at video 8 vob 5. I have all the latest software and nothing. How can you get rid of the <> ? I have also tried DVDFab which seemed to work but the final files come out to 4.18 GB and the movie is cut out in the beginning.

I am watching my perfect back up though and I used anydvd 6.1.7.0. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back