• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't anyone EVER read the forum to see what's been Posted?????:doh::doh:

Doesn't anyone EVER read the forum to see what's been Posted?????:doh::doh:

How would one go about doing that?
tfr612ix4.gif

I read it:

"Please wait for an Anydvd update instead of creating a new thread."

I guess I'm just old Skool (another release today) but it was on the top, a sticky and all..."

I haven't tried it yet but want to add as the rest are too so I am not left out that this title failed for me too! :D

Sooo...is it safe to say we all agree by now that R1 of this movie doesn't work with AnyDvd at the moment? :doh:

Sooo...is it safe to say we all agree by now that R1 of this movie doesn't work with AnyDvd at the moment? :doh:

It's not like James said that he's waiting on his copy to arrive so he can update AnyDVD to handle it or anything. :agree:

Obviously I was being sarcastic in the previous post.

On another note, I love the way some uploaded the screenshots from Region 2 after he said Region 2 was okay...unless they were named wrong.

Enough of this, we know there is a problem and it will be fixed, just watch the original you bought until this can be sorted. Thankyou.:policeman:

I was able to back this title up full disc without any flaws (pixelations and such) using DVD neXt COPY and anydvd. I am watching this all the way through so I'll post back if there was a flaw involved with the back up. Fingers crossed but good so far. :D

I believe I've managed to make a good backup copy of "Blades of Glory" using AnyDVD and Nero Recode. I'm checking the resultant files and all appears to be showing/playing very well.
This leads me to think that the problem might not necessarily be in AnyDVD but possibly in CloneDVD....

I believe I've managed to make a good backup copy of "Blades of Glory" using AnyDVD and Nero Recode. I'm checking the resultant files and all appears to be showing/playing very well.
This leads me to think that the problem might not necessarily be in AnyDVD but possibly in CloneDVD....

Yes this is my theory as well so far.

Just recived Blades of Glory I can not make a make up it will only copy 1.32 gb is it the sofware?

It's not an anydvd issue it is the ripper IE CloneDVD2 ect... issue. Try this title again and where it says the default title it should say < BLADES_OF_GLORY > remove the brackets on the title and see if that helps. I had to do this on my backup as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back