• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio License Error DRM

dkhamilto

When trying to download "Force of Nature" from Amazon at speed 1x , I get an audio license error with the letters DRM. This is following one other successful download at 1x.

Attachments

• Force of Nature.astlog
    137.4 KB · Views: 0
we are all getting the same error on prime. didnt try nf or d+.

edit: tried nf, license error. somethings up, lol.

Last edited:
Thank Zanetti. I D/L one this morning ... okay, now getting the same error as above. Good thing I always read the forum before I post. :)

Getting the same error in Amazon Prime as noted: Download aborted due to audio1 license registration failure. When you click on the OK button it is then followed by: Amazon DRM license could not be registered.

Finally, after all that comes the Anystream crash report and dump.

Verified that it also occurs in D+ except you get the following error: Download aborted due to video license registration failure.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420210003.astdmp
    942.8 KB · Views: 0
AnyStream connects to the Redfox servers to verify your license status prior to starting a download. Since the providers themselves are still functional, I'd say there's some kind of problem with the license verification server at redfox. My bet is some maintenance.

Please have patience, things will be resolved.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks @Ch3vr0n for the update. Makes sense. Stuff like that happens sometimes. I’m not in a rush.

I confirm the same mistake to me too

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420220232.astdmp
    794.9 KB · Views: 0
Back