• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AppleTV+: streaming limit reached

You have been here long enough to know you must leave a logfile if you report or need assistance.
I know, it was late and didn't have time to do it. I attach the last AS session: Downloaded the rest of Ted Lasso s1 and Foundation s1. Then it failed again at Ted Lasso s2e8.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    239.5 KB · Views: 0
seems to only be able to download 7 episodes then if fails, got back a few hour later and another 7 then it fails. no log at this itme, maybe tomorrow.
Good night!

I was experiencing the same issue, but I just downloaded all 18 episodes of The Afterparty, so obviously this has been addressed. Thanks Redfox!

Make sure you enable Atmos audio stream if you seem to having issues.
Yes, I selected "atmos unknown channels" in dropdown and got 448kb/s 6 channel E-AC-3 JOC Dolby Digital Plus with Dolby Atmos.

I may have spoke too soon. I was able to get a bunch of TV episodes, but now I am now getting errors.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    128.2 KB · Views: 1
Yes, it works fine for about 6 or 7 episodes then it fails, it will work again tmorrow :)
I waited for 4 hours and was able to get 6 more episodes. I'm sure this will get fixed and this won't matter anymore, but I have nothing else to do right now :)

enjoy some of the downloaded content? ;)
Apple has some pretty good shows and I have watched a lot of it already, just never been able to download any of it, until now! And congrats on the new title. TBH I have read so much of your stuff on here I thought you already were a moderator! :D

Apple allows 6 downloads and then prevents more downloads or viewing from any device until the downloads are deleted...this is most likely
a delay in Apples system acknowledging the downloads were deleted or a cache issue where AS or your computer might still show the downloads.
After a period of time, it recognizes downloads are gone and allows more.

Has anyone tried real-time downloading to see if the problem goes away?

The download limit only applies to shows that are allowed to be downloaded. Not all are. This could account for some people being able to get more than 6
because these episodes are not flagged as downloadable and not counted as part of the limit.

Apple allows 6 downloads and then prevents more downloads or viewing from any device until the downloads are deleted...this is most likely
a delay in Apples system acknowledging the downloads were deleted or a cache issue where AS or your computer might still show the downloads.
After a period of time, it recognizes downloads are gone and allows more.

Has anyone tried real-time downloading to see if the problem goes away?

The download limit only applies to shows that are allowed to be downloaded. Not all are. This could account for some people being able to get more than 6
because these episodes are not flagged as downloadable and not counted as part of the limit.
I have been able to get 6 episodes every 3 hours. I could try real time, but at 30 minutes an episode it would take 3 hours anyway, longer for longer episodes. How can you tell if a show is downloadable?

in about 3 hours i will try realtime and see what happens

I have been able to get 6 episodes every 3 hours. I could try real time, but at 30 minutes an episode it would take 3 hours anyway, longer for longer episodes. How can you tell if a show is downloadable?
You'd have to look at the Apple website for the download button. If it's there, you can download....if not, you can't.
Remember, this is just a guess....I'm now assuming by your post that Apple is checking about every 3 hours to see if you still have
the content or just going by average....6-30 minute episodes would be 3 hours to watch.

in about 3 hours i will try realtime and see what happens
I'm guessing if you download in real time, the episode download expires at the same time and you'd be able to continuously download albeit slower.
So....download everything from Apple at night or when you are away from your computer. If you were able to get 6 one hour episodes and more in
3 hours....set your download speed to 2X and see what happens. Hopefully there is a way around this, but I have a feeling this is a built in security
feature of Apple's own CDN to prevent mass downloading.

I was able to get 75 items in roughly half an hour before the failures started. Now to see how long the cooldown is...

Yeah, I’ve also been able to get about 29 items without any failures. But it always seems to vary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back