• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AppleTV+: streaming limit reached

Jose1

First of all, thanks to RedFox for adding Apple TV+ to this awesome program.

Now... I tried downloading the first season of Ted Lasso, and episodes 1-7 downloaded OK. Then the next one fails with a "widevine license error", and after that I can't download anything else.

Then I go watch something on my AppleTV, and it says something like "to start watching appletv+ on this device, stop watching on another device". On a browser, the error is more telling: "Streaming limit reached".

I don't know if AS is leaving something open after a successful download or a wrong one (I retried a few times).

Logging out from the AppleTV tab on AS didn't help, neither did rebooting the PC.

Now... I tried downloading the first season of Ted Lasso, and episodes 1-7 downloaded OK. Then the next one fails with a "widevine license error", and after that I can't download anything else.

Then I go watch something on my AppleTV, and it says something like "to start watching appletv+ on this device, stop watching on another device". On a browser, the error is more telling: "Streaming limit reached".

I don't know if AS is leaving something open after a successful download or a wrong one (I retried a few times).

Logging out from the AppleTV tab on AS didn't help, neither did rebooting the PC.
did u click the green downloadables button at the top?

Haven't taken a look at Apple TV yet, don't know if they made it website as Amz or custon as everything else. Then it would be weird to get a widevine error.
Maybe it is already enough if you wait until tomorrow. Can you go into your Apple TV account and logout devices there? Either way, you should re-create the issue (if you closed AS already) and upload a logfile.

There is an issue with that download, Ted Lasso, and others for now, S.1 is fine after Season 2 Ep1 there are issues.

Haven't taken a look at Apple TV yet, don't know if they made it website as Amz or custon as everything else. Then it would be weird to get a widevine error.
Maybe it is already enough if you wait until tomorrow. Can you go into your Apple TV account and logout devices there? Either way, you should re-create the issue (if you closed AS already) and upload a logfile.
what do u mean "if they made it website as Amz or custon as everything else" ??

You have been here long enough to know you must leave a logfile if you report or need assistance.

The reason I asked was because when ATV was first mentioned it was stated that they would not add it unless it was at least 720p. That is fine with me though; I have some older stuff in 480p that looks really good if not better then some things in 720p! :) :cool::p

I am getting the same error on my Apple TV and Apple TV app in my iPhone. I still get it even after signing out of Anystream 1.7.0.2.

Logfile attached

Error on Apple devices, not Anystream.
1702176401553.jpeg

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Similar issues with Ted Lasso: S3E1-6 downloaded fine but S3E7-12 will not download. Additionally, I can't get any episode of The After Party to download. Attached logfiles of Lasso S3E7, After Party S1E1 and S2E1. Grateful to see AppleTV joining AS - lots of great content.

Attachments

• Ted Lasso - s03e07.astlog
    108.6 KB · Views: 0
  • The Afterparty - s01e01.astlog
    153 KB · Views: 0
  • The Afterparty - s02e01.astlog
    158.7 KB · Views: 0
The issue is not that it stops working on Anystream but more of an issue that can’t watch anything on any Apple devices. From what I read Apple allows you to watch up to six devices simultaneously so it’s making sense that after 6 episodes Anystream stops working and each successful download thinks it’s still streaming hence the error I get on all my Apple devices now. Even after signing out of the Apple TV tab on Anystream, all my Apple devices still don’t allow me to watch anything because It thinks I’m maxed out.

for me, it's hanging on the episode 7 of For All Mankind. It errored out when I had all of season 1 and 2 in the quene and then when I added back in s1 ep 7, it hung in the download step after the freespace check (there's plenty of free space). Here's the log. In my case, it's NOT a streaming limit reached error because I just tried playing a episode on my phone and that worked fine.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    366.9 KB · Views: 0
I saw the same thing happened to me, make sure that the queue is empty with any AppleTV stuff. After that you’re going to have to wait a while and it will eventually fix itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see AppleTV and a provider choice in 1.7.0.0 in US. Any ideas?
Download the update it has been released with.

Back