• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AppleTV+: streaming limit reached

the streaming limit is NOT related to downloading in realtime or not. I just tried downloading a bunch of Fraggle Rock in realtime and got through 6 episodes before getting the error message that watch limit has been exceeded on my phone (rebooted Any Stream during the timeout period as well). After I was able to watch on my phone, I decided to try resuming the quene. Attached is the attempt which errored out after the Any Stream reboot.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.2.astlog
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
I am still getting error.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
I tested Ted Lasso and Truth Be Told when I was testing they downloaded just fine. But I was too quick on the trigger to mark it resolved, the developer may be fixing it now.

Mythic Quest appears to be working today (was not yesterday) but the one still giving me trouble is Servant. It let me download the first episode of the season and then fails the rest. Totally not in a hurry just posting some info and my logfile in case they can help the dev :)
(edited to fix serious grammar errors)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.1.0.astlog
    285.7 KB · Views: 0
Mythic Quest appears to be working today (was not yesterday) but the one still giving me trouble is Servant. It let me download the first episode of the season and then fails the rest. Totally not in a hurry just posting some info and my logfile in case they can help the dev :)
(edited to fix serious grammar errors)
Mythic Quest works just fine, you need to change the audio to ATMOS.Mythic Quest 2.jpg2023-12-14_17-07-49.jpgServant 2.jpgAtmos.jpgfiles Mythic.jpg

Last edited:
I was able to get some stuff yesterday, but the error is back today after a few downloads. Are the devs still working on it RedFox 1?

Thanks for getting this done guys, I was worried the AppleTV wasn't going to happen, but you guys are AMAZING. I love your products and am very happy with what you have done.

I did a batch download of Fraggle Rock s2 earlier tonite and it went thru no problem so I didn't see an error. If there's 1 thing I would love to see with Apple TV+ it's the ability to download purchased movies as well but I don't need that.

I was able to get some stuff yesterday, but the error is back today after a few downloads. Are the devs still working on it RedFox 1?
That's interesting - it was working perfectly for me yesterday (Friday) on MacOS. I was able to download 11 entire TV series (26 seasons worth, all episodes) all queued up one after the other in a single run.

I am able to get most stuff no problem, newer series and movies. A couple of days ago I got about 150 episodes no problem, all current shows. But a few still get the error after 6 episodes. Just tried High Desert. First 6 episodes download fine, then error on episode 7. I will wait for 3 hours and I will be able to get 6 more.

Back